Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Lol,you are the one obsessed and cannot see the forest through the trees,I was there I signed the papers,you pull up a link that said average rates,100% of home buyers are not buying at average rates but if you ever had a mortgage you would know that .

The point was the interest rate did not matter,it was cheaper then renting and the $65k house is now worth $350k but I am the stupid one for paying an interest rate based on what others thought,why do you think that what you actually think matters,all you and the other one has really done is show what little clue you have about it all anyways.

My posts are not for you to decide or dictate, if they do not apply to you why worry about it?

Suck it up Nancy,if they bother you that much,just skip them,apparently it takes a rocket scientist to figure that part out.

Both of you seem to be obsessed with man parts and always referring to them combined with the lack of how it works in the real world you come across as a teenager that does not have the experience or maturity of adulthood yet,maybe gain a little bit of maturity before interjecting in adult discussions?
Pathetic waste of a life.