Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Afronation Festival

I have been reading reports from fans and ticket holders expressing skepticism with this event; apparently the set times were just released within the last 24 hours. Curious to see what the Brewster Douglass Projects currently looks like as this doesn't seem to be a small festival.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing people's perspectives on this festival, especially if they're doing something innovative and creative with the site. It also appears to be flying somewhat under the radar.

https://detroit.afronation.com/

I will be at the Dream Cruise tomorrow

Anybody go to this Afro Nation festival?

Metro Times posted a whole bunch of pictures from the event. From the evidence of those photos it looks like a good time was had by many. I could certainly hear it driving around on that part of the east side.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Metro Times posted a whole bunch of pictures from the event....
    There are 215 slides at the end of this article: Afro Nation festival donates $100k to Detroit’s Motown Museum.