Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Explanation for the bewildered? Can you explain what white had to do with anything or do you really think that is funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Explanation for the bewildered? Can you explain what white had to do with anything or do you really think that is funny?
    It's self-explanatory. Such a simple truth that it can't appear in a Florida textbook.

While raping while black will them life in prison. Now that's racism!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    It's self-explanatory. Such a simple truth that it can't appear in a Florida textbook.

Right. You'll only find it in a libtard-induced scenario, where weak minds aren't able to distinguish between a violent attack rape and a domestic situation rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Right. You'll only find it in a libtard-induced scenario, where weak minds aren't able to distinguish between a violent attack rape and a domestic situation rape.
    Help me out here, I may be one of the weak minded people. In the article a young student was roofied and assaulted by the two people who only received probation. Being roofied and assaulted isn't violent? The trauma this person is dealing with is deemed less than that of a more violent rape? Do you have a chart with rapes and sexual assaults on it to determine how much a victim can complain or expect their assailants to be punished? So your advice to would be rapists would be to roofie the victim first because it is a more gentle violation of the victim and will only get you a sentence with probation?

Tell me you don't know anyone who is a victim of sexual assault without telling me...

Now I've heard everything!

Being porked in the arse by your uncle Pavarotti must be one of your fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Being porked in the arse by your uncle Pavarotti must be one of your fantasies.

Just like being porked in the arse by your Uncle Joe is obviously one of yours.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-07-23 at 06:50 PM.

Good thing OJ was white,had he been African American he would have been thrown under the jail.