Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Ain't that the truth.
    My point exactly. Perhaps I could have phrased it better

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    How is this thread still open? It has nothing to do with Detroit, and the general race hustling title is designed to do little more than stir up the kind of useless vitriol that our current political system is based off of.
    It gives people something to read as they are at work,driving down the freeway,waiting for their order at McDonald’s or even sitting at the doctors office.

That’s why they like short posts,easy to get caught up without having to actually think about what you are reading.

Its not going to change anything but it does give instite to how some individuals think independently while others do not,it has been that way all the time.

The vitriol aspect is it only bothers one as much as they let it,and most of it comes from the minority and not the majority so it really has little effect on the average Joe as they go about their daily lives.
    Last edited by Richard; August-14-23 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It gives people something to read as they are at work,driving down the freeway,waiting for their order at McDonald’s or even sitting at the doctors office.

That’s why they like short posts,easy to get caught up without having to actually think about what you are reading.

Its not going to change anything but it does give instite to how some individuals think independently while others do not,it has been that way all the time.

The vitriol aspect is it only bothers one as much as they let it,and most of it comes from the minority and not the majority so it really has little effect on the average Joe as they go about their daily lives.
    Its called trolling and the op is a prime example.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Its called trolling and the op is a prime example.
    African Americans refer to a crime called driving while black which is a reality like it or not. My op wasn't a troll. However, fish-brain species often lunge at shiny things.

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    How is this thread still open? It has nothing to do with Detroit, and the general race hustling title is designed to do little more than stir up the kind of useless vitriol that our current political system is based off of.
    Well said. We have a few racist trolls in here that like stirring up hate.

We can do better at taking a deep breath and just ignoring them. Better yet might be to ask Lowell to delete such threads in their early stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    African Americans refer to a crime called driving while black which is a reality like it or not. My op wasn't a troll. However, fish-brain species often lunge at shiny things.

DWB...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AJ5Ky0WlsE

Quote Originally Posted by honky tonk View Post
    tldr

tldr

We've already been through "total libtard don't read" thing. Surely Fabulous Ferndale, that melting pot of all peoples of this planet, must have an adult ed GED program? Take a few classes, learn to read, you can do it. I have faith in you! Besides, you probably meant "tldw", didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    We've already been through "total libtard don't read" thing. Surely Fabulous Ferndale, that melting pot of all peoples of this planet, must have an adult ed GED program? Take a few classes, learn to read, you can do it. I have faith in you! Besides, you probably meant "tldw", didn't you?
    You could have conveyed the same message more concisely by writing "ooga ooga ugh grunt <burp>."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    You could have conveyed the same message more concisely by writing "ooga ooga ugh grunt <burp>."
    If I were replying to you, then yes, I would have to stoop down to that level.
    Oh, I'm sorry, "ooga ooga ugh grunt <burp>..."
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-16-23 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    ...Oh, I'm sorry, "ooga ooga ugh grunt <burp>..."
    QED Jimaz

So, this thread has become a dialectic between pro-opera rapists and anti-opera rapists. Makes me wonder who our first opera rapist president will be.
    One who grabs 'em by the Handels?

Makes me wonder who our first opera rapist president will be.
    One who grabs 'em by the Handels?
    Does molesting and taking showers with their own daughter count?
    Last edited by Rocket; August-16-23 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Does molesting and taking showers with their own daughter count?
    Absolutely, Rocket. As long as we can enforce Moses' commandment against bearing false witness. Telling a lie that causes suffering is punishable in kind -- if a lie causes death, then the liar shall be stoned to death. In which case, you'd be some gorilla's girlfriend in Leavenworth.

Absolutely, Rocket. As long as we can enforce Moses' commandment against bearing false witness. Telling a lie that causes suffering is punishable in kind -- if a lie causes death, then the liar shall be stoned to death. In which case, you'd be some gorilla's girlfriend in Leavenworth.
    tijc

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    tijc
    ok what does “tijc” mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    I had to look it up.
    https://www.abbreviations.com/TIJC

It's either
    Treasure Island Jewelry Company, or
    Thailand International Jazz Conference.

I'm guessing the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I had to look it up.
    https://www.abbreviations.com/TIJC

It's either
    Treasure Island Jewelry Company, or
    Thailand International Jazz Conference.

I'm guessing the latter.

I looked it up as well and ran into some the same links. Who knew Thailand was a meca for international Jazz? Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Treasure Island Jewels, what opera rapists staple to their gonads.

What the hell is an "opera rapist"? Does this refer to a couple of actual opera singers who were accused of rape, or is this some sort of fanciful way of saying something else?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    What the hell is an "opera rapist"? Does this refer to a couple of actual opera singers who were accused of rape, or is this some sort of fanciful way of saying something else?
    Because it was an opera singer and his boyfriend who were accused of rape ? The link is in the first post.

I guess in that situation you would probably learn soprano really fast.

I agree it is confusing and at 63 I am still waiting to see somebody rolling on the floor laughing their ass off,bad enough with the government and their acronyms everybody else has to come up with them and you just have to interpret them however I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Does this refer to a couple of actual opera singers who were accused of rape?
    Yes, renowned Ann Arbor countertenor David Daniels and his husband.
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; August-21-23 at 08:42 PM.

It certainly has to do with race. Some people get so defensive when confronted with the disparities. Or is the word 'denialistic?'
    It's hilarious that this is how you spend your time.

You are such an edgy activist! Get a fucking life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    It's hilarious that this is how you spend your time.

You are such an edgy activist! Get a fucking life.
    "Physician, heal thyself”

"Physician, heal thyself”
    More like you will "heel" on command from your DC masters... Good dog!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast