Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Explanation for the bewildered? Can you explain what white had to do with anything or do you really think that is funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Explanation for the bewildered? Can you explain what white had to do with anything or do you really think that is funny?
    It's self-explanatory. Such a simple truth that it can't appear in a Florida textbook.

While raping while black will them life in prison. Now that's racism!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    It's self-explanatory. Such a simple truth that it can't appear in a Florida textbook.

Right. You'll only find it in a libtard-induced scenario, where weak minds aren't able to distinguish between a violent attack rape and a domestic situation rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Right. You'll only find it in a libtard-induced scenario, where weak minds aren't able to distinguish between a violent attack rape and a domestic situation rape.
    Help me out here, I may be one of the weak minded people. In the article a young student was roofied and assaulted by the two people who only received probation. Being roofied and assaulted isn't violent? The trauma this person is dealing with is deemed less than that of a more violent rape? Do you have a chart with rapes and sexual assaults on it to determine how much a victim can complain or expect their assailants to be punished? So your advice to would be rapists would be to roofie the victim first because it is a more gentle violation of the victim and will only get you a sentence with probation?

Tell me you don't know anyone who is a victim of sexual assault without telling me...

Now I've heard everything!

Being porked in the arse by your uncle Pavarotti must be one of your fantasies.

Being porked in the arse by your uncle Pavarotti must be one of your fantasies.

Just like being porked in the arse by your Uncle Joe is obviously one of yours.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-07-23 at 06:50 PM.

Good thing OJ was white,had he been African American he would have been thrown under the jail.

I'm for prosecuting these two. However, its a flying leap to link their crime to racism. They seem to be a married white homosexual couple. I don't know the race of the victim. Conservative can be gay. There are probably some black people surnamed Schulz but not many. Rice Un. is very liberal. Put together the key words, Rice Un., Ann Arbor, entertainers, gay and it seems likely that this was a crime by white liberals on a white liberal with little if any connections to blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    I'm for prosecuting these two. However, its a flying leap to link their crime to racism. They seem to be a married white homosexual couple. I don't know the race of the victim. Conservative can be gay. There are probably some black people surnamed Schulz but not many. Rice Un. is very liberal. Put together the key words, Rice Un., Ann Arbor, entertainers, gay and it seems likely that this was a crime by white liberals on a white liberal with little if any connections to blacks.
    The point is not the act nor the race of the criminals but the very lenient punishment for a serious crime. If they had been black perpetrators they'd probably be in prison for 25 years.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    The point is not the act nor the race of the criminals but the very lenient punishment for a serious crime. If they had been black perpetrators they'd probably be in prison for 25 years.
    It certainly has to do with race. Some people get so defensive when confronted with the disparities. Or is the word 'denialistic?'

It certainly has to do with race. Some people get so defensive when confronted with the disparities. Or is the word 'denialistic?'
    An analogy: I had a friend who was a recovering alcoholic. Whatever a conversation was about, he would redirect it into something alcohol related. It annoyed my wife to no end. Nicer people would have probably put up with it. I equated your pulling out the race card over what liberal whites do among themselves in much the same way as this guy alway pulled out the alcohol/alcoholism card whatever the topic. Look what lenient white liberals have done to mostly white Portland Oregon. White liberals are quite capable about messing things up all by themselves. Racism is not responsible for everything bad.

But don't listen to me. I would probably flunk out of a DEI guilt class. Besides, I hear my E. Asian daughter in law who doesn't think her school district is pushing her kids hard enough or even trying to limit her kids' potential in the name of equity. I agree.
    Last edited by oladub; August-08-23 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Racism is not responsible for everything bad.
    Agreed, but it's a factor in sentencing disparities. I just wish these opera rapists had been sentenced to hard prison time like any other rapist.

P.S. You daughter-in-law should find a better school. I'd look at parochial schools.

It's hilarious that this is how you spend your time.

You are such an edgy activist! Get a fucking life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    It's hilarious that this is how you spend your time.

You are such an edgy activist! Get a fucking life.
    "Physician, heal thyself”

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post

Ain't that the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Ain't that the truth.
    My point exactly. Perhaps I could have phrased it better

Women have been complaining about the ridiculous sentences for "date rape" for years. Generally speaking the sentences are stupid mild because it's seen as some sort of "gentler, kinder" rape when a young man drugs a woman and then doesn't have to beat the crap out of her to get his own way when he rapes her. It's the "boys will be boys" syndrome. Every one of these idiots; black, white, gay, straight, bi or whatever other appellations there are deserve the same sentence as a person that hits, knocks out, punches, trips or in any other way subdues their subject before they rape them. Rape is a crime of violence, not attraction or horniness. It is VIOLENCE and causes harm, both physical and mental. If it is a man who gets raped, the perpetrator deserves the same sentence. Years in jail; not a wrist slap or probation. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Women have been complaining about the ridiculous sentences for "date rape" for years. Generally speaking the sentences are stupid mild because it's seen as some sort of "gentler, kinder" rape when a young man drugs a woman and then doesn't have to beat the crap out of her to get his own way when he rapes her. It's the "boys will be boys" syndrome. Every one of these idiots; black, white, gay, straight, bi or whatever other appellations there are deserve the same sentence as a person that hits, knocks out, punches, trips or in any other way subdues their subject before they rape them. Rape is a crime of violence, not attraction or horniness. It is VIOLENCE and causes harm, both physical and mental. If it is a man who gets raped, the perpetrator deserves the same sentence. Years in jail; not a wrist slap or probation. It's that simple.
    Agreed 100%

Daniels and Walters were charged in 2019 when Samuel Schultz filed a criminal complaint in 2018 alleging the two assaulted him in 2010 ….

The president brushed up against my willy in 1975 ,it his word against mine but it traumatized me so much it took me 40 years in order to come up with the courage to say anything.

But you cannot advocate for being soft on crime,then get upset when prosecutors are soft on crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

But you cannot advocate for being soft on crime,then get upset when prosecutors are soft on crime.
    Boom…

Date rape is ok if you're famous, whatever your skin color.

I hear Bill Cosby is planning a stand-up comedy tour this summer. Perhaps we'll get a date at the Fox?

I do not know if it is the right word but I find it all kinda strange.

So if you are a male,meet a female and she says - let’s go back to my place,once there she throws you on the floor and rips your clothes off and goes to town.

I do not think most men would be calling the police.

I have met some really crazy women before,some like you to be overly aggressive,some like the rape senário to be played out.

Not that it is my cup of tea,but say you meet some crazy chick that likes the role play,10 years later she changes and finds Jesus and then presses charges on you?

Wakos have been around forever but I learned a long time ago,you just do not go to peoples home that you just meet.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast