Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Here's how license plate readers help fight crime. Now we're told data is retained for 90 days.
    Are those stored on tape? Maybe Scotch Tape? One famous former politician very highly recommended that brand of storage just this week...

"Lots of people are saying they were perfect tapes. Everybody says that! Really, really perfect. Scotch tapes. Great Scotch, they say! Very sticky, that much I can tell you. Love the Scotch people. Great people, the Scotch. Great country, Scotchland. I have a big, beautiful golf-course-cemetery there. Donate to my Scotch Tape Defense Fund. Covfefe."
    Last edited by Gistok; July-31-23 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Are those stored on tape? Maybe Scotch Tape? One famous former politician very highly recommended that brand of storage just this week...

"Lots of people are saying they were perfect tapes. Everybody says that! Really, really perfect. Scotch tapes. Great Scotch, they say! Very sticky, that much I can tell you. Love the Scotch people. Great people, the Scotch. Great country, Scotchland. I have a big, beautiful golf-course-cemetery there. Donate to my Scotch Tape Defense Fund. Covfefe."
    LOL!

Fun fact: Some reel-to-reel magnetic audio tape was once sold under the Scotch brand circa 1960. Big 7½" reels. No adhesive involved.

Last edited by Jimaz; July-31-23 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    She'll win a few grand at most.

Possibly, I'm thinking more like a few mil. But that's not the point. I'm wondering what's going to happen with the validity of cameras and the face recognition software? Of course there's always the possibility she's using her condition as a means of getting out of her predicament. I've known women, in the past, that continued to live their lives as if pregnancy was a minor inconvenience. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope the media follows through on this story.

Scotch was a major player in cassette tapes, as well as VHS, reel to reel and many others.
    Name:  Scotch tapes 22.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  137.1 KB
    Last edited by Rocket; August-07-23 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    LOL!

Fun fact: Some reel-to-reel magnetic audio tape was once sold under the Scotch brand circa 1960. Big 7½" reels. No adhesive involved.

You can still buy them today,they were Scotch/3M up until 1973.

The Scotch Master series,was actually that,used to record masters in the studios,anybody that was anybody recorded the masters on Scotch,they say you could play them today with no degradation to the sound quality.

I got to listen to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of The Moon that was created on Scotch master tape,even though it was falling out of favor,it was far superior to vinyl.

In 1985 at Paisley park studios Prince was recording his vocals on Scotch master series while sitting in a chair at the console.

12 years after they ceased production,but you can still buy them,that’s how many were out there.
    Last edited by Richard; August-07-23 at 05:17 PM.

Soo does this mean we can talk about Biden curing cancer or the Grand Canyon is the ninth wonder of the world or God save the Queen?
    COME ON MAN

I think the president said it best when he eloquently described America in just a single word.

"Iwazafotminafoothimsklmnfskusmuh".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiOeiG4VNo
    Last edited by Rocket; August-10-23 at 11:24 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4