Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Michele Lundgren charged for role in 2020 election forgeries

Michele Lundgren who is well known in Detroits art scence and wife of Artist Carl Lundgren [[I have a few of his paintings) has been charged with 15 others from Michigan their role in the alleged false electors scheme following the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.
    I have met Michele at a few art shows in Detroit over the years she is a very pleasant women until politics are brought up and then she is very outspoken.
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...s-in-michigan/

Michigan AG Dana Nessel Charges 16 ‘False Electors’
    with Election Law & Forgery Felonies
    Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel announced felony charges against 16 Michigan residents for their role in the alleged false electors scheme following the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by ddaydetroit View Post
    Michele Lundgren who is well known in Detroits art...
    She could have simply cut off an ear like van Gogh. But then maybe that beret wouldn't sit right on her head.

Listening to talk radio can lead to very bad outcomes, including doing hard time in Women's Huron Valley Correctional Facility [WHV].

P.S. I take it very personally when anyone attempts to rob me of my vote. Shouldn't everyone who cherishes representative government and voting rights?
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; July-18-23 at 07:59 PM.

Good for you Nessel, stop the Trump scheming election fraud mastermind.

I have seen her at a few events and shows, very surprised, her and her husband seemed like your typical artsy detroit couple. usually people on the art scene are extremely liberal.

It's not false electors.

They simply didn't know which side should get to choose the electors yet.

With seemingly 800,000 more ballots cast than likely or living voters, some suspected there might be voter fraud, and perhaps, just perhaps the GOP electors should have been empaneled.

So they had a second slate of electors ready in order to keep their options open if fraud was found. It was unclear at the time [and still now] what should be done if massive fraud was suspected and an audit couldn't be performed before Jan 6.

Not sure where the crime is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    It's not false electors.

With seemingly 800,000 more ballots cast than likely or living voters, some suspected there might be voter fraud, and perhaps, just perhaps the GOP electors should have been empaneled.

So they had a second slate of electors ready in order to keep their options open if fraud was found. It was unclear at the time [and still now] what should be done if massive fraud was suspected and an audit couldn't be performed before Jan 6.

They submitted paperwork to the Senate and the National Archives claiming to be the official electors [[for the candidate who lost). Sounds fraudulent to me.

Rocketman research this a little more they knew what they were doing was wrong hell they even video taped themselves trying to get past the state police as false electors to deliver forged documents they have texts messages between them trying to keep it hidden with all the I have seen evidence they have it looks pretty cut and dry.

It's not false electors.

Quote Originally Posted by ddaydetroit View Post
    Rocketman research this a little more they knew what they were doing was wrong hell they even video taped themselves trying to get past the state police as false electors to deliver forged documents they have texts messages between them trying to keep it hidden with all the I have seen evidence they have it looks pretty cut and dry.

So they SAID they were false electors? And that they were forged documents?

Or are you saying that they were trying to get an 'alternate' slate of electors filed, and had to slip past the state police to do so, and it's the media and AG that are referring to them as false electors and forged documents?

Because there's a big difference.

I haven't been following the story very much, but certainly none of what you are saying has made any of the mainstream or even alternate news sources that I've seen.

I'll be curious to see if we will be allowed to see any evidence, or if it will turn out like the Whittmer kidnapping where the truth didn't match the propaganda. In that case, the majority of the people involved turned out to be Feds, and the case ran out of gas once it saw a jury.

Channel 4 news said on the 6 oclock news they will be talking to one of the named defendants in an interview.

It's not false electors.

You must listen to the same propaganda they listened to.

Quote Originally Posted by shawring View Post
    ...usually people on the art scene are extremely liberal.
    IME they're usually eccentric. I wouldn't call them liberal. Back in the day, I knew art collectors who listened to Rush Limbaugh propaganda radio. Though that surprised me, it was a sign that the populace was being herded to the right wing.

False elector defendant says she was duped
    The charges are making national headlines Wednesday, and video footage is at the center of it all. So-called "fake electors" tried to enter the State Capitol building in December 2020 and cast votes for former President Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Being a dope is not a defense. There are plenty of dopes in prison.

Dana Nessel is corrupt and bias and will eventually be held accountable for using her power to go after opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Dana Nessel is corrupt and bias and will eventually be held accountable for using her power to go after opposition.
    Sounds like you're looking for a political witch hunt. What evidence have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    She seems to be doing a pretty good job to me. Trump has lied so much about alleged voter fraud, him and his minions actually believed it happened. Take the L and get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    She seems to be doing a pretty good job to me. Trump has lied so much about alleged voter fraud, him and his minions actually believed it happened.
    Agreed. It will be instructive to see the final tally of all the morons who were imprisoned for believing the hoaxes of Maralago Mussolini.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Being a dope is not a defense. There are plenty of dopes in prison.
    Yes, and the relevance of this development might be that other charges against other participants might be opened.

But will she cooperate? She seems almost eager to do so. I hope she has security for her own safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    She seems to be doing a pretty good job to me. Trump has lied so much about alleged voter fraud, him and his minions actually believed it happened. Take the L and get lost.

I take it you missed the part where they proved for a fact that there were 350,000 fraudulent votes in Arizona? The only state to do an actual audit?

But to you, anyone that finds that suspicious is a liar?

I take it you missed the part where they proved for a fact that there were 350,000 fraudulent votes in Arizona? The only state to do an actual audit?
    Oh yeah. I saw that on Facebook. And on one of Mike Lindell's pillows. Yust yoking

But seriously, get psychiatric help before you self-destruct like those other morons.

Fact check: Arizona voter fraud not proven in viral canvassing report [[usatoday.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post

But seriously, get psychiatric help before you self-destruct like those other morons.

Fact check: Arizona voter fraud not proven in viral canvassing report [[usatoday.com)
    The fact that you constantly resort to name calling is strong evidence that you know you're wrong.

And I was referring to the massive AUDIT, ordered done by the Arizona State Senate, not a canvassing report done by some real-estate broker.

Arizona went through EVERY SINGLE ballot envelope, every signature was checked, the paper checked, the addresses verified etc, and it was proven that 350,000+ were fraudulent. [And remember, the margin of victory was less than 29,000.]

So now you try to hoodwink DetroitYes users by bring up some sample canvassing report, and try to use that do disprove the actual audit. One that was on the news every day for 2 months.

Last edited by Rocket; July-20-23 at 11:42 AM.

The fact that you constantly resort to name calling is strong evidence that you know you're wrong.

And I was referring to the massive AUDIT, ordered done by the Arizona State Senate, not a canvassing report done by some real-estate broker.

Arizona went through EVERY SINGLE ballot envelope, every signature was checked, the paper checked, the addresses verified etc, and it was proven that 350,000+ were fraudulent. [And remember, the margin of victory was less than 29,000.]

So now you try to hoodwink DetroitYes users by bring up some sample canvassing report, and try to use that do disprove the actual audit. One that was on the news every day for 2 months.

Actually the audit did not show that. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Actually the audit did not show that. At all.
    Yes it did. I watched the sworn testimony before the Senate where they went over the findings.

Yes it did. I watched the sworn testimony before the Senate where they went over the findings.
    This is obviously not going to convince you of anything, but I put it here for people who aren't quite as far down the rabbit hole:

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-fake-...ycsrp_catchall

If the Michigan charges are correct, the accused persons signed and submitted a number of documents asserting stuff that wasn't true, and so they would have not only committed plain old crimes, but also election-specific crimes, and they are also accused of having done it jointly [[hard to have a slate otherwise), so they also would have conspired to commit those crimes.

Of course, they have to be tried, but the evidence that they did the related actions is kind of incontrovertible, unless they want to claim OTHER people forged their names--that would be fun to see. Whether a judge and/or jury will find those actions to actually be criminal, I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast