Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    16 Fake Trump Electors Face Felony Charges In Michigan [[theonion.com)

Story about Michigan fake electors scheme made the Onion, America's Finest News Source.
    Thanks for the chuckle. Now I'm wondering whether there is such a thing as a tattoo consultant. This world is just about weird enough for that to be true.

It’s all a big joke

Classified documents - Mali government ends in .ML,U.S. DOD ends in .MIL

Because people misspelled the .MIL every classified email and posting from out of DOD was sent to Mali.

We have been sending all our classified and top secret stuff to there for years,so who exactly decides on who and when to prosecute somebody for mishandling classified documents,outside of when it is convenient.

It is every Americans right and duty to question every election,it does not matter what party,so yes the questioning of elections has turned into a dictatorship form of punishing those who do.

Most people do not even understand the election process,let alone pass judgment against those simply because they are told to.

^ Is there a link to MaliYES...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    As to "fake" electors, this lawsuit is bogus. AG's on both sides of the isle have said that.
    Is that a quote from a famous politician who uses... "everybody says that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post

A deep state spy from Jina sent all our nuclear secrets and war plans to Mussolini.Mali Lago

It's a fact. Look it up on truth social...

No, from articles that quote the handful of AG's around the country who have commented on AG Nessel's charges, and how differing states have ways to deal with situations where the election results are unsure, but a certification date is fast approaching.

For instance, let's say we had more people in some areas of Michigan vote than were registered to vote, and that was AFTER the names of the dead and those that had moved out of state had been added back INTO the voter rolls. Normal is to have 50% - 80% of registered voters vote in any election, but to have 130% of registered voters vote in some age groups in Algonquin county let's say, what are the local electors to do?

Well, it can take a long time to figure out what the truth is, especially if the data in the voting machines has been illegally erased like it was there and in Arizona.

And if you don't at least present the alternate electors slate, it's all over. So since the late 50's, it has been normal practice to provide an alternate slate. They're not fake electors, and it's not forgery.

We just have an AG with neither morals nor shame, and who is willing to weaponize her office for political gain. Like the Clinton's did with the FBI and FISA Courts, and like Obama did before that with the IRS.

It's a minor blot on Michigan, but we've survived much worse. Like the '67 riots, or Clinton's NAFTA.
    Last edited by Rocket; July-24-23 at 07:06 PM.

HOME
    MILITARY & DEFENSE

A man who runs the web domain for a Russian-allied country says he's been accidentally sent millions of US military emails for 10 years, including sensitive information like a general's travel itinerary

https://www.businessinsider.com/mill...ia-mali-2023-7

Not that a link matters,people would have to be capable of reading more then 6 words before getting lost.

The Department of Defense [[DoD) is aware of this issue and takes all unauthorized disclosures of Controlled National Security Information or Controlled Unclassified Information seriously,” Lt. Cmdr. Tim Gorman said in a statement to CNN earlier on Monday.

But yet it has been happening for 10 years

No different then when CISA,the agency tasked with protecting our country from terrorist cyber attracts,found out the cyber terrorists had hacked their systems and had been monitoring them for over 1 year.

I think we would be more concerned about how to deal with classified information that contains national security interests,then to be spending millions of taxpayer dollars going after who is dealing with classified information.

When it comes to national security and even voting machines connected to the internet,our adversaries know more about them then we do.
    Last edited by Richard; July-24-23 at 08:38 PM.

For instance, let's say we had more people in some areas of Michigan vote than were registered to vote, and that was AFTER the names of the dead and those that had moved out of state had been added back INTO the voter rolls. Normal is to have 50% - 80% of registered voters vote in any election, but to have 130% of registered voters vote in some age groups in Algonquin county let's say, what are the local electors to do?
    I would say, don't rely on "experts" like Russell Ramsland who made some of the original claims of overvotes.

Relying on him lead to a bunch of lawyers getting sanctioned in Michigan.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nWY...0mu/view?pli=1

The order chastises the lawyers for not questioning his obvious BS.

e) Counsel’s failure to inquire into Ramsland’s outlandish and easily debunked numbers

Plaintiffs’ counsel attached Ramsland’s affidavit to their pleadings to
    support the assertion that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were injected into Michigan’s election for President. [[See ECF No. 6-24.) In his affidavit, Ramsland refers to several statistical “red flag[s],” including: [[i) reports of 6,000 votes in Antrim County being switched from Former President Trump to President Biden and [[ii) 643 precincts in Michigan with voter turn-out exceeding 80% [[e.g., 460.51% in Zeeland Charter Township, 215.21% in Grout Township, Gladwin County, and 139.29% in Detroit). [[Id. at Pg ID 1573-74 ¶¶ 10, 11.)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It’s all a big joke

Classified documents - Mali government ends in .ML,U.S. DOD ends in .MIL

Because people misspelled the .MIL every classified email and posting from out of DOD was sent to Mali.

We have been sending all our classified and top secret stuff to there for years,so who exactly decides on who and when to prosecute somebody for mishandling classified documents,outside of when it is convenient.
    "None of these emails were classified, but some contained highly sensitive information, the FT said. Zuurbier said he was sent information such as maps, personal medical records, tax records, crew lists for ships, and photos of bases."

Any and all CLASSIFIED information is sent over a separate network called SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network [SIPRnet]. Terminals for sending and receiving CLASSIFIED information must be located in a SCIF, pronounced “skiff,” which is intelligence community shorthand for “sensitive compartmented information facility.” It is a physical space that meets intelligence community protocols in which classified documents can be studied securely by officials with the proper security clearance. Information is sent from one SIPRnet terminal and received at another SIPRnet terminal, from one SCIF to another SCIF; and each transmission is coded for security.

P.S. Please recall what you learned in COMP-SCI-101: If I address an email to 'richard_con_artist@bullshit.ml' but there is no person with that email address at that domain, then the email will be undeliverable, and I'll receive a notice to that effect. In other words, the message was sent but not received. It never got beyond my own door.

P.P.S. People are prosecuted when they share CLASSIFIED documents intentionally. DoD personnel who do so unintentionally may be fired or disciplined. It's not complicated. And it has nothing to do with Michele Lundgren.

^ lol pull your head out and breath once in a awhile,being stuck up there deprives the brain of oxygen and kills brain cells,looks like it is too late maybe?

Classified information is material that a government body deems to be sensitive information that must be protected.

What do you think highly sensitive material is if not classified?
    Last edited by Richard; July-24-23 at 11:56 PM.

^ lol pull your head out and breath once in a awhile,being stuck up there deprives the brain of oxygen and kills brain cells,looks like it is too late maybe?

Classified information is material that a government body deems to be sensitive information that must be protected.

The article you provided states ""None of these emails were classified,"

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    The article you provided states ""None of these emails were classified,"
    Does this help ?

Classified information, or classified national security information, refers to documents or other mediums of intelligence that the government has deemed sensitive and therefore a potential threat to national security if released in an unauthorized way.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...d/10328931002/

The article does say the itinerary of a DOD official visiting Indonesia including where they were staying while in country.

How do you think Ukraine has been able to take out so many Russian generals? Because their spies knew their itinerary in advance.

There was also emails that related to our troop movements,capabilities and shortfalls.

The DOD official is doing the same thing you are,playing word semantics in order to divert attention from the core issues.

Does this help ?

Classified information, or classified national security information, refers to documents or other mediums of intelligence that the government has deemed sensitive and therefore a potential threat to national security if released in an unauthorized way.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...d/10328931002/

The article does say the itinerary of a DOD official visiting Indonesia including where they were staying while in country.

How do you think Ukraine has been able to take out so many Russian generals? Because their spies knew their itinerary in advance.

There was also emails that related to our troop movements,capabilities and shortfalls.

The DOD official is doing the same thing you are,playing word semantics in order to divert attention from the core issues.

I don't know what you done when you was in the armed forces, Richered, but, I wouldn't vet you [[pun indented) to send emales when noting your fabled skills at semantically challenged boastings, ahem, postings.

Well, it can take a long time to figure out what the truth is, especially if the data in the voting machines has been illegally erased like it was there and in Arizona.

In political and legal arenas, one can try to persuade by shouting louder or one can try to persuade using facts.

To try to persuade me, you will get further using facts. Let's take this Algonquin County you are referencing. Does it even exist? In which state? What are the names of its surrounding counties?

From there, supposing it does exist, which are the age groups in Algonquin County that voted at a 130% rate? Alongside this consideration, what is the Algonquin County population?

I have a sister who used to consistently vote Republican. More
    than that, she loves all things Walt Disney, the movies, toys,
    Disney World trips, all that. She's a big fan. I just don't see
    her voting for DeSantis for President of the United States. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I don't know what you done when you was in the armed forces, Richered, but, I wouldn't vet you [[pun indented) to send emales when noting your fabled skills at semantically challenged boastings, ahem, postings.

So you posted a comment based solely on - you do not know …..

And even admitted it.

Your mindset is rapidly becoming obsolete,either you do not realize it yet or you do and choose to take every opportunity to fluff yourself up before fading away.

When it comes to civil rights,you willfully gave yours up without a whimper,then justified it,you have bigger issues to come to terms with then a poster on the internet spelling.

At the end of the day,proper spelling or not,I go to sleep a free man,something you cannot do,I will take that over spelling abilities any day of the week.
    Last edited by Richard; July-25-23 at 10:09 AM.

Dude, things that are classified are marked CLASSIFIED. Things that are not are not.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    Dude, things that are classified are marked CLASSIFIED. Things that are not are not.
    I make fun of Richard like a bully. Admittedly, he's as dumb as a stump. But I feel sorry for him as well, because he lacks even the most basic reading comprehension skills.

I'd prefer to engage his mind rather than to mock him. But there's no mind there to engage AFAIK. Just oceans of bloviation and propaganda. Sad...

Are your pronouns emale?

So you posted a comment based solely on - you do not know …..

And even admitted it.

Your mindset is rapidly becoming obsolete,either you do not realize it yet or you do and choose to take every opportunity to fluff yourself up before fading away.

When it comes to civil rights,you willfully gave yours up without a whimper,then justified it,you have bigger issues to come to terms with then a poster on the internet spelling.

At the end of the day,proper spelling or not,I go to sleep a free man,something you cannot do,I will take that over spelling abilities any day of the week.

Right. Well explain to me how I can go in and buy raw milk or cheese and you can’t?

Explain away Waco, and the deaths that occurred there before you… go… to… sleep.

Right. Well explain to me how I can go in and buy raw milk or cheese and you can’t?

Explain away Waco, and the deaths that occurred there before you… go… to… sleep.
    As a professor of infectious diseases, I highly recommend that you do not consume raw milk. Pasteurization exists for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Are your pronouns emale?

Them are.

Quote Originally Posted by drjeff View Post
    As a professor of infectious diseases, I highly recommend that you do not consume raw milk. Pasteurization exists for a reason.

Pasteurization: another dumb idea by a Frenchman that should have been sent out to pasture.

[[Kidding) duck and run.

I have never had a drink of unpasteurized milk, but plenty of raw milk cheese.

^ city slickers - farmers drink unpasteurized milk all the time and eat unprocessed foods.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpling View Post
    In political and legal arenas, one can try to persuade by shouting louder or one can try to persuade using facts.

To try to persuade me, you will get further using facts. Let's take this Algonquin County you are referencing. Does it even exist? In which state? What are the names of its surrounding counties?

From there, supposing it does exist, which are the age groups in Algonquin County that voted at a 130% rate? Alongside this consideration, what is the Algonquin County population?

I have a sister who used to consistently vote Republican. More
    than that, she loves all things Walt Disney, the movies, toys,
    Disney World trips, all that. She's a big fan. I just don't see
    her voting for DeSantis for President of the United States. Ever.
    Disney world has become a guide to picking future political candidates?

Thats exactly why they are being dropped down a notch,they penned a special deal back when they established,they are a separate government within the state.

If they want to build a parking garage,they can issue a taxpayer bond to pay for it with zero approval required from the actual taxpayers,as a private corporation.

They should stick to being the happiest place on earth instead of injecting themselves into politics while trying to dictate policy in the state.

They entered the kitchen and found it was hot then cried because they could not stand the heat.

It was common knowledge for decades that a majority of Disney world employees were gay,nobody cared until a few decided to use that as leverage in order to push a political agenda.

Ask the normal gay people that work at Disney if they approve of the shenanigans,as a majority they do not,they coexisted in the community for decades without a problem,actually were sone of my best customers,but it is like any other group,there are always a small majority of trouble makers that like to exploit others for their own gain.

2021 - 2022 450,000 people moved to the state of Florida almost as many as in 2020-2021.

That is like emptying the entire city of Detroit every 1.5 years.

But DeSantis is the problem?

Maybe people just have a problem with elected officials doing what they are supposed to be doing,representing the will of the people they represent.

Michigan for the last decade has been losing population more then they have gained,do you think at some point in time people will wake up and figure out what they are doing is not working and change it?

Under DeSantis Florida has been gaining 450,000 + residents per year ,last year Michigan had a net loss of 168,000.

It does not matter what side of the political fence you are on ,excluding commies and socialists,it’s the policies that matter and have the impact.

The governor that you would not support is in a state that is growing population,the governor that you support is in a state that is losing population,I do not think it is DeSantis that has the problem.

His opponent in the last election was probably somebody people can relate to and support more then DeSantis,he was busted in a motel room naked with a bunch of other men while doing drugs.

DeSantis is there because the best that the opposition had to offer was not what some would consider governor material,in some cities yea,prime candidate there and definitely electable.
    Last edited by Richard; July-25-23 at 11:21 PM.

The fact that you constantly resort to name calling is strong evidence that you know you're wrong.

And I was referring to the massive AUDIT, ordered done by the Arizona State Senate, not a canvassing report done by some real-estate broker.

Arizona went through EVERY SINGLE ballot envelope, every signature was checked, the paper checked, the addresses verified etc, and it was proven that 350,000+ were fraudulent. [And remember, the margin of victory was less than 29,000.]

So now you try to hoodwink DetroitYes users by bring up some sample canvassing report, and try to use that do disprove the actual audit. One that was on the news every day for 2 months.

There is name for this: Trump Derangement Syndrome. Trump is rent free in this guys head.

Now bring up Hunter, Burisma, Bidens China ties and it will be crickets...

It's funny how the media stirred up their fools to run cover for the most corrupt modern day president and his crack head son. Hahaha

Not one person has made a donation to the gofundme in the last 10 days and she has only raised $395 it appears neither side are behind her on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ddaydetroit View Post
    Michele Lundgren has started a Michele Lundgren: MI AG Prosecution Legal Defense
    gofundme page so far its raised $395 dollars https://www.gofundme.com/f/michelelundgrenlegaldefense

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast