Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Truth Stanger than Fiction, as usual... Detroit Law Department attorney fired

Detroit Law Department attorney fired two years after being charged as drug dealer
    George Hunter
    The Detroit News
    Published 2:10 p.m. ET July 14, 2023

"City officials this week fired an attorney in the Law Department nearly two years after she was arrested during a Detroit traffic stop and charged with being a drug dealer in possession of a gun and more than 300 grams of fentanyl.

Danasia Neal faces felony firearm and possession with intent to deliver between 50-450 grams of heroin/cocaine after she and three co-defendants were stopped by Detroit police officers on July 22, 2021, on the city's northwest side.

Because of a 2010 ordinance that limits city officials from questioning applicants for municipal jobs about their criminal histories, Neal was not required to disclose her arrest and pending charges when she applied last year for a job with the city's Department of Civil Rights, Inclusion & Opportunity."

Neal was not required to disclose her arrest and pending charges when she applied last year for a job with the city's Department of Civil Rights, Inclusion & Opportunity."

And this is why there are rouge elements in government.

Even drug dealers have a bill of rights and are a protected category,fentanyl?

[
    Two milligrams of fentanyl is equal to about 0.002 grams. This is a much smaller lethal dose compared to heroin, which can be fatal at 30 mg to 500 mg.]

Fentanyl is 100 times more powerful then morphine,2 milligrams is fatal .

So she had enough to pretty much kill everybody in the city,even you touch a counter top that has fentanyl residue,it can kill you.

It would be different if she was caught with weed,cocaine or even Heroin but Fentanyl and they decided it was in the publics best interest that they did not know?

Ya wanna bet she was using the Fentanyl to cut the cocaine and heroin,I wonder how many unsuspecting dead Detroiters are in the city as a result of.
    Last edited by Richard; July-14-23 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    And this is why there are rouge elements in government.
    But they make such good whistleblower witnesses... when they are not on the lam... Just ask Rep. Comey...

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    But they make such good whistleblower witnesses... when they are not on the lam... Just ask Rep. Comey...
    You like to play forum monitor but you cannot even follow the simple rule of no politics.

Sorry,forgot,rules for thee but not me

...rouge elements....
    "rouge elements"? Really? We readers now need to replace "rouge" with "rogue" to interpret the message?

It's pretty pathetic that an illiterate writer has to climb onto the backs of its literate readers so they can carry it to the place where it wants them to go.

I am convinced that this is an example of an orchestrated, malicious attempt to undermine DetroitYES! and all similar independent fora to drive traffic instead toward Big Social Media.

It's not about "Dick." It's all about those using Dick as a tool to herd cattle to their figurative slaughter and it is not at all funny.
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-14-23 at 10:28 PM.

Sorry should have just used the term - just another day because they know they have the full support of some of the residents.

You cannot stay on topic
    You cannot cannot reframe from acting like a child
    You cannot reframe from turning things personal
    You did not even know the difference between hemp and Marijuana but advocated for the legalization of marijuana when you clearly did not even know what you were advocating for.
    90% of the time you cannot even convey thoughts without stealing somebody else’s memes so virtually zero ability to be capable of your own creative thoughts.
    Now you could not even be bothered to actually contribute to the topic on hand while showing total disrespect to the forum provided for you so you can spew your BS and the other posters because you chose to join the other one in breaking the simple rules of the forum in mucking up yet another thread.

Just so you could pass blame into somebody else.

The really sad part of it all is there are people who think that is a normal way to act as an adult and that’s why you support mayors and governors that raped and pillaged the city and allow Fentanyl dealers into the government positions.

But yet if a LEO does something you do not approve of you want to hang them in the public square.

I live in a D city,it has its issues but fur the most part is run pretty well,the one thing it does not do,is promote thugs and known drug dealers into government.

She was busted in 2021 with enough fentanyl to kill everybody in the city,450 grams of heroin and cocaine and a firearm while in possession of said drugs.

Forget about the weapons charge - In Michigan

ii) That is in an amount of 450 grams or more, but less than 1,000 grams, of any mixture containing that substance is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 30 years or a fine of not more than $500,000.00, or both.

But yet in Detroit 2 years later she is given a pat on the back and a government job.

Nice

More people died in the city of Detroit from overdose then gun deaths so let’s get rid of the guns and hire more drug dealers into city government under a protected class guise.

If the person that you are using Jimaz to push your personal agenda is walking around 300 grams of fentanyl,you can bet some of your fellow Detroiters are dead because of her and that is who you hitched your horse to,must be proud.

Your agenda ment more to you then then those deaths,your witty reply speaks volumes of what kind of person you really are.

Whats next? Find a convicted child molester to put in charge of the city youth program?

That exact same policy is the one common factor in every school shooting,when are people going to wake up to the fact it is dangerous and costing innocent people their lives while endangering the public.
    Last edited by Richard; July-14-23 at 11:46 PM.

In a position of trust [like a lawyer], not only should questions be asked, but a full background check and criminal history clearance should be required.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    In a position of trust [like a lawyer], not only should questions be asked, but a full background check and criminal history clearance should be required.
    Dave Bing was mayor when the ordinance was created, but AFAIK it's the city council that comes up with this crap. It must have been proposed by some crack addict councilperson.

Are "rouge" elements those that wear makeup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Are "rouge" elements those that wear makeup?

The rouges [[?) as in; "the reds"?

Any chance that cryptic wording points to Richard's disdain of Commies, or is it an attempt at frenchifying the GOP’s color-coding?

Relatively inner-resting fact: In Canada, Red is the Liberal Party color, and Blue; the Conservatives’.

^ lol you quoted somebody that took 3 days to figure out a snarky reply that has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

You guys spend more time creating thoughts in your mind then actually dealing with task at hand.

Sense totalitarianism is the form of government in Canada Richard does not need to have cryptic messages,and the whole Red & blue thing is just a false facade so Canadians can feel good about themselves while living under the false pretense that they have some sort of protections in order to keep the peace.

When the citizens stand by and give up their rights because of a truckers strike,that is not a free country and even more so it is indicative of a population that will not fight for their freedoms.

Which actually makes it a threat to the U.S. because the likes of China just has to say boo in order to make it a vessel state under their control,must be that French influence,drop n run.

You have bigger issues to deal with other then stalking some poster on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    ... Relatively inner-resting fact: In Canada, Red is the Liberal Party color, and Blue; the Conservatives’.
    And long before that there was no association between colors and parties because everything was printed in black and white. Yes, it was possible to print in color but it wasn't worth the effort because you'd have to wash down the press between colors and run everything through the press a second or third pass.

Why red means Republican and blue means Democrat

In the end it's all pretty silly, as you might have guessed. Too many jazz hands; too little substance.

^ lol you quoted somebody that took 3 days to figure out a snarky reply that has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

You guys spend more time creating thoughts in your mind then actually dealing with task at hand.

Sense totalitarianism is the form of government in Canada Richard does not need to have cryptic messages,and the whole Red & blue thing is just a false facade so Canadians can feel good about themselves while living under the false pretense that they have some sort of protections in order to keep the peace.

When the citizens stand by and give up their rights because of a truckers strike,that is not a free country and even more so it is indicative of a population that will not fight for their freedoms.

Which actually makes it a threat to the U.S. because the likes of China just has to say boo in order to make it a vessel state under their control,must be that French influence,drop n run.

You have bigger issues to deal with other then stalking some poster on the internet.

Since, Richard; since. Since! [[not sense)

Am I going to be the Frenchman to tell you how to write in your native languish. Shame, lol.

On the subject of the attorney, though; I believe lawyers in a prosecutorial position should have a clean record. If, for some reason the vouching process accepts an ex-convict, the process needs to be as transparent as possible. This case is pretty weird all around.
    Last edited by canuck; July-16-23 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    And long before that there was no association between colors and parties because everything was printed in black and white. Yes, it was possible to print in color but it wasn't worth the effort because you'd have to wash down the press between colors and run everything through the press a second or third pass.

Why red means Republican and blue means Democrat

In the end it's all pretty silly, as you might have guessed. Too many jazz hands; too little substance.

Thanks for the lesson! Certainly makes "sense".

Since, Richard; since. Since! [[not sense)

Am I going to be the Frenchman to tell you how to write in your native languish. Shame, lol.

On the subject of the attorney, though; I believe lawyers in a prosecutorial position should have a clean record. If, for some reason the vouching process accepts an ex-convict, the process needs to be as transparent as possible. This case is pretty weird all around.
    typoglycemia

I can do the word jumble puzzles pretty quick because the words stand out to me because in order to process words you really only need to see the first and last letters,no different in code breaking,you are not looking at the spelling of the word,you are looking at the meaning of the word.

An academic is conditioned only to see words that are correctly spelled so they are unable to see meaning in a misspelled word,and are a bit of a snobby bunch because they expect everybody else to adapt to their shortfalls.

Somebody posted the question about my typing skills,some have a need for them others do not,I think I do pretty good tapping out with one finger.

Your living may have been centered around the things you hold most dear,like proper spelling and sentence structure etc. mine never has,I was in the military where those skills were not required and after that self employed,we had contraptions on our desks or wall called a phone.

You did not text or email,if it was important you picked up the phone and called them,my rule with everybody is you get 1 text - after that I block your number.

Because people want to waste time with 50 texts in a conversation that can be resolved with a 1 minute phone call and my time is more important than that.

In business if you are making $500 per hour it does not pay to mow your own grass because for $30 you can get somebody to do it.

No different then in business,need to send a letter you pay a professional to write it,no different then you pay lawyers and CPAs or have a Secretary,it’s time management.

It may come as a shock to you but most business people,politicians,corporations,even the president does not draft their own letters or even respond on social media,their people do it for them.

Although most seem to be incapable of reading or writing past 1 paragraph apparently have never been to school,college,read a book or a newspaper or even a cookbook,they would be also unaware of the amount of mis spelled words that actually appear in newspaper articles,and those are people that do it for a living.

As far as the rest it is nice to see you actually contributed to the actual topic on hand,I agree the case is weird all around.

But if it has not gone to trial yet after 2 years or she became a government witness and ratted others out instead of taking personal responsibility,it would make more sense.

If that had been you or I,no matter how good our spelling was we would be doing prison time already.

My apologies on your French heritage,just goes to show nobody is perfect in life.

As far as native language,proper English and the correct spelling of words is a debatable subject according to what side of the pond you are on.

I could get a Brit to join up and stalk your posts and call you out on every word that would cut you up like a log through a wood chipper,what is proper to you and may take precedence over anything else may not be to the next person who was not put in this earth to cater to you.

when you judge someone else or their opinion, it really doesn’t say anything about the other person, but it says quite a bit about your need to be judgmental.
    Richard Carlson,
    Last edited by Richard; July-16-23 at 03:33 PM.

I'm not getting into this nif-naw. But Richard, learn to space after a comma. [[NO! I didn't want to say that! But my fingers went spastic when I saw no spacing................awkkk...................)

I applied for many jobs in Detroit's government, different bureaus in which I did have a familiarity and a similar work history, and also with having zero criminal records or arrests, and I never got any interviews. Alas, spilt milk, I suppose...

Am I going to be the Frenchman to tell you how to write in your native languish...
    Or how a Frenchman holds his licker?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    I applied for many jobs in Detroit's government, different bureaus in which I did have a familiarity and a similar work history, and also with having zero criminal records or arrests, and I never got any interviews. Alas, spilt milk, I suppose...
    Because you were qualified and a threat,city employees that are supervisors do not hire anybody that they feel will be a threat to their job,that’s why as a rule most city employees just bide their time until they can collect a pension and move to places like Arizona.

If you are qualified then you put pressure on others to perform and it disrupts the natural flow of unorganized chaos that most cities like to operate in.

If you are familiar with the system you would be better off as a consultant to those looking to do business with the city,the pay would be much better anyways.
    Last edited by Richard; July-16-23 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    I'm not getting into this nif-naw. But Richard, learn to space after a comma. [[NO! I didn't want to say that! But my fingers went spastic when I saw no spacing................awkkk...................)
    What is it with this obsession with people saying they are not going to do something,then turn right around and do it ?

It makes one look a bit unstable.

I guess ones word is only as good as the screen it is displayed on .
    Last edited by Richard; July-16-23 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Or how a Frenchman holds his licker?

Exactly, and that also suggests that all our mother's thongs are precious.

Because of a 2010 ordinance that limits city officials from questioning applicants for municipal jobs about their criminal histories, Neal was not required to disclose her arrest and pending charges
    And this is why good government is important. I'm sure the ordinance was meant to prevent dredging up twenty year old convictions for petty larceny and the like. Instead, it's shielding people whom are under active investigation for felonies. A few tweaks to the ordinance should fix it, but it probably won't happen.

Exactly, and that also suggests that all our mother's thongs are precious.
    If so, the city ordinance on maternal thongs should be revoked.