Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New car

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Ha! I'm surprised they're still using that word. When cars first started saying it, they'd warn "A door is ajar." Comedians relentlessly joked about it. They'd say things like "A door is not a jar. It is a door!"

Shifting gears {heh}, we've all heard that new EVs are so quiet that they make artificial sounds to warn people they're coming. One that was slowly driving around a parking lot sounded like a muscle car loudly roaring though a race course — clearly faked. A neighbor has one that sounds like how the Zug Island hum was described. It vibrates the chest like a loud bass speaker but without a beat.

I'm curious what other sounds are available. A turbine?

The door is something totally different. After meditating on the top of Mt. Elliott, with the scriptures within the the holy owners manual, I've come to the conclusion that the message shown to me is correct, the hood is a jar. I'm now one with my vehicle.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-18-23 at 08:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2