Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

She is Arabic and has a lot of the features,it’s the blond hair that throws it off,if she had her natural brown hair color it would fit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=joum...BtBa4QB-V2cKKM

But I am a man and could not even pretend to understand why women do the things they do,but I am old school and see so many women that cover up their natural beauty with fake hair,eyelashes,boobs,tattoos and 15 cases of make up,to me it is trying to be somebody you are not when there was nothing wrong with that somebody in the first place.

It would be different if French or German with a mustache and hairy legs and armpits that carry more hair then I have on my head.
    Last edited by Richard; June-13-23 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitSoldier View Post
    Don't forget Carl Collins III, the 1-800-Car-hit-u guy...."he is good."

Oh wait...he was just convicted of tax fraud.

Lol, are you serious? 1-800-Car-hit-you. Hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Lol, are you serious? 1-800-Car-hit-you. Hilarious...
    I remember the advertisement on the back of bus stop benches.

All the lawyer adds do is remind me of how much $$$$$ Michiganders have poured into sky high auto insurance rates for decades and of course all the tax money they have drained from the public tax receipts.

There was a article a dozen years ago in detnews that lawsuit settlements in Detroit accounted for over half of Detroits net income in something like 2008. Jeffery Fieger alone was responsible for sucking up 30% of the gross. He fights to make any city broke and crappy wherever he can.

YIKES! ...... I feel bad for his clients left high-and-dry with their business/ cases unfinished!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/michi...ted-tax-crimes

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitSoldier View Post
    Don't forget Carl Collins III, the 1-800-Car-hit-u guy...."he is good."

Oh wait...he was just convicted of tax fraud.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-15-23 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Hire half of them to sue the other half. Countersuits follow. Hilarity ensues!
    I sure would like to see if there is a way to limit the number of commercials that the lawyers can make in a 24 hour period. What was the argument lawyers made to get cigarette commercials taken off of TV? I'll hire that lawyer.

This is from Wed. Maybe Geoff can work it into a future ad. [[Trees down at Feiger law)

https://youtu.be/wDIbB8DYwVE

Since the SAG-AFTRA strike, ambulance chaser ads are the best things on TV. May as well get used to them.

While we're talking about TV ads:

Name:  Screenshot [[219).jpg
Views: 259
Size:  141.8 KB

Can anyone confirm that the "clients" who back up the attorney ads , are really the clients and not just folks acting like or for the clients. Like they are enough to convince the public to hire the attorney -

Quote Originally Posted by preserve View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the "clients" who back up the attorney ads , are really the clients and not just folks acting like or for the clients.
    Probably they are actors making minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    While we're talking about TV ads:

Name:  Screenshot [[219).jpg
Views: 259
Size:  141.8 KB
    I thought Mr. Lezell was just an actor and not the real owner of Belvidere Construction?

Quote Originally Posted by royce View Post
    I thought Mr. Lezell was just an actor and not the real owner of Belvidere Construction?
    Apparently he owned it until 2006: Detroit TV commercial star 'Mr. Belvedere' dies at age 95.

If he were a professional actor, I would have expected him to be fired for doing such an amateurish job at promoting. But of course that was his charm and what made him seem so genuine. I guess it worked because we still remember him.

And of course Bill Kennedy and <gasp> George Pierrot. I could go for a good travelogue about now.
    Last edited by Jimaz; August-01-23 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    doing such an amateurish job at promoting. But of course that was his charm and what made him seem so genuine. I guess it worked because we still remember him.

And of course Bill Kennedy and <gasp> George Pierrot. I could go for a good travelogue about now.

Mr. Belvedere didn't come off as a slick salesman [Herb Tarlick sp?] and people trusted him. I remember Belvedere Construction trucks working around my old neighborhood, way back when.
    My favorite on George Pierot was the guy doing travelogs, where he turned his camera 90 degrees, and talked about how steep the terrain was, and you saw him peddling his bike straight up. I actually met him once, while camping in the UP, bike and all.

Vault: When Attorneys Couldn't Advertise
    Some think the world was a better place back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Mr. Belvedere didn't come off as a slick salesman [Herb Tarlick sp?] and people trusted him. I remember Belvedere Construction trucks working around my old neighborhood, way back when.
    My favorite on George Pierot was the guy doing travelogs, where he turned his camera 90 degrees, and talked about how steep the terrain was, and you saw him peddling his bike straight up. I actually met him once, while camping in the UP, bike and all.
    Are you thinking of Stan Midgley ?

Got a card in the mail from another law firm. Wigod and Falzon. The hook is if they win they only take 28% not 33% only if you present the coupon. Starting a coupon war ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2