Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Yesterday, I opened my e-mail and found that AT&T planned to raise my bill by $5/month if I didn't sign oil to autopay. I've resisted autopay as much as I can because I don't like the feel of letting someone put their hand in my pocket. AT&T has long been the most arrogant and anal of my monthly utilities and can't keep track of its own records, for instance, sending me a receipt but continuing to call me with a machine voice telling me that my old router hadn't been received.
    I'm in the same situation. I've never put AT & T on auto-pay because their billing department just plain sucks. People have told me that if you cancel service, they'll continue to bill you for a few months. I'm in a condo with 8 units in the building. AT & T is the only provider that doesn't split the signal when it comes into the building. They use your old landline for direct service, so they've got me. Xfinity is worse, and I won't even discuss WOW!. Also it's my understanding that AT & T no longer provides U-verse to new customers. A personal change is coming, but I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet. Lol, typical boomer.

Yeah I resisted autopay for a long time but it actually makes a lot of sense. First they do not collect until their very last day due date so you get the advantage of the float, second it insures you are never late, and third it saves a stamp and remembering to put it in the mail. All you have to do is make sure the account it draws from has enough in it to cover the bill.

^ Yeah I do autopay for some things. Others I need the cushion to move payment dates about as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Sorry but if you use and carry a smartphone,
    Never had one. Wastes too much time. Basic phone + prepaid card. No reason for them to even know your name. Better yet, get a foreign phone that doesn't have gps. Sure they 'could' figure out who you are, but they'd have to work for it.

use the internet,
    Be sure to do that on public networks that aren't attached to your name in any way, then use a VPN on top of that.

get medical treatment,
    Don't use insurance. Pay cash. [It's actually cheaper that way believe it or not]. Keep the ins. card a secret, for the EMT's to find if you ever experience something major.

And that’s all before you make a single digital payment with a credit card and leave those tracks.
    CC for work gas, work expenses and air travel. Nothing else.

They don't need to know where I'm eating, or what I buy at a grocery store. Using a CC for food is just plain stupid. It boggles my mind that people need to finance a burger or a cup of coffee. They think they're slick and modern, when in reality they look like fools.

Prepaid sim card is $15 a month for unlimited talk and text. I just go into a store every 2 years and hand them $360 in cash. They don't even know my name. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    You see strokes of the pen measures every day frankly in Canada or the US that take away your freedoms. Whatever happened at Waco wasn’t a random unorganized assault on "freedom of religion" by a government agency.
    Yes it is not the government as an institution it’s people within it that weaponize others.

FIAT was a powerful company in Italy,they were the ones that put Mussolini in charge because they thought he was business friendly and would help them further their cause.

After Katrina in New Orleans I was a contractor under FEMA [[Halliburton),when you went to a persons house for emergency service they had to sign a release form before you could assist.

Nobody read the fine print that said - By signing this release form you are giving any Federal agency unlimited excess to your property with no prior notice required,for a period of 1 year.

They did not need a warrant,they could walk into your house 24/7 because you already gave them permission to.

Think about that one.

When you look at the bigger picture anybodys life as they know it can change in a matter of seconds,it happens all of the time.

So you deal with what ifs and how do I protect myself.

One of those ways is by having cash available,because without it you become under the control of others,really quick.

In a cashless society,you are no longer in control of your life.

The crash of 29’ is a prime example,not matter where you were on the ladder,worth millions or worth pennies,it did not matter,when you woke up the next day,you had zero.

The banking system has checks and balances in place so that does not happen again but the recently closed bank shows us people still have that fear of not being able to have excess to their funds,its real.

Look at what preceded the Y2K scare,if you woke up tomorrow and all of your plastic was dark what would you do?

Look at the story I posted,that guys banking was shut down with zero notice by Chase,if you have cash stashed,you can get through things without freaking out.

You saw how people freaked out over toilet paper,how do you think they would have reacted if they could not even excess their funds to even buy it.

It does not matter if the threat is real or not,all it takes is people to think it is and all hell breaks loose.

The radio broadcast of the alien invasion,people committed suicide out of that fear.

It maybe convenient,but it can also destroy you in a matter of seconds without any other options when it goes wrong.

Rick/

While I empathize with you and acknowledge that you are right about the potential failure of plastic slash banking infrastructure, the electronic ledgers that account for your deposits have multiple backups to secure data.
    That part of the business is actually much more flexible than what existed before.

I mean, if you stash a couple of grand before a hurricane hits you, you may be smart, but stashing a hundred or more k’s in a home safe is not a Nobel winning idea either.

Everyone has a given tolerance to electronic surveillance and tracking in their daily lives. My intolerance is to social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Linked’in. I was one of the early users of the Linked’in platform and wasn’t using it much. At one point, when searching for people in my past, I was getting invitations from family members of people I knew asking me to become friends. Linked’in was generating bullshit invites as far as I am concerned. Pretty sure the people in question didn’t know me or care who I was. I just never was interested in Facebook, et al; but am not telling anyone not to use them, like my wife who keeps up with friends and family. I choose a quiet sheltered existence. Lol

Rick/

While I empathize with you and acknowledge that you are right about the potential failure of plastic slash banking infrastructure, the electronic ledgers that account for your deposits have multiple backups to secure data.
    That's a very minor risk though.

The big risks are your bank failing totally, which happens here and there. Many hundreds went completely out of business in '29. A few were intentionally crashed last month. And many believe the gov't will intentionally crash the rest of the 4,100 banks, leaving just the 6 biggest players standing in the lead up to an all digital currency. FDIC can only cover a hundred or so.

The other big risk is government switching you off because you did, said something or think something that is not to their liking. They've been doing this for years in China, and a year or so ago they started doing it in Canada. They shut down people's accounts because they might have helped truck drivers who were protesting their totalitarian regime.

If cash goes away, we are all slaves. If you can be turned off and starved to death [like in China], you will have no choice but to do whatever you're told.

So it's good to hold and use at least some cash. Both as a hedge against disaster, and to keep it popular for long term freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    That's a very minor risk though.

The big risks are your bank failing totally, which happens here and there. Many hundreds went completely out of business in '29. A few were intentionally crashed last month. And many believe the gov't will intentionally crash the rest of the 4,100 banks, leaving just the 6 biggest players standing in the lead up to an all digital currency. FDIC can only cover a hundred or so.

The other big risk is government switching you off because you did, said something or think something that is not to their liking. They've been doing this for years in China, and a year or so ago they started doing it in Canada. They shut down people's accounts because they might have helped truck drivers who were protesting their totalitarian regime.

If cash goes away, we are all slaves. If you can be turned off and starved to death [like in China], you will have no choice but to do whatever you're told.

So it's good to hold and use at least some cash. Both as a hedge against disaster, and to keep it popular for long term freedom.

So, how much cash will you keep on hand?

What do you mean by intentionally crashed?

Cybersecurity experts have warned that criminals can load malware onto public USB charging stations to maliciously access electronic devices while they are being charged. Malware installed through a dirty USB port can lock a device or export personal data and passwords directly to the perpetrator. Criminals can use that information to access online accounts or sell it to other bad actors.

https://www.fcc.gov/juice-jacking-da...rging-stations

What are you going to do ? On vacation or even at the local Starbucks,all the bank has to do is detect something is off and they shut everything down.

You have gone from being able to buy an ice cream with the flip of a wrist to having to call somebody to bring you $20 in order to buy gas to get home.

It happens that quick.

Your house catches fire in the middle of the night,you and your family escape in your pajamas,or more recently a tornado rips though your house destroying everything you own,your wallet is buried somewhere in there.

You need to have enough cash on hand in order to buy you peace of mind at least until you can get your cards replaced,a hotel so you can put the kids to bed in order to clear your mind and figure out a path forward instead of a cloudy mind that traumatic experiences bring and be able to focus.

$5000 is comfortable but even $2000 will get through a few nights,not stored in the house,or in a safety deposit box,you need to put your hands on it immediately,even shrink wrapped buried in the back yard.

In a cashless society,you will be huddled up under a bridge while listening to a very pissed off wife for hours on end.

People think it is the banks that control the flow of money,it not,it’s the investment houses that supply the banks,they like to teach people lessons.

The crash of 1929,before that housewives were trading stock like candy,it was out of control.

JP Morgan/Chase and others decided it was more profitable to help Germany rebuild and build their industrial machine,so they pulled the money from the U.S. and invested it in Germany at double the rate.

Throwing this country and the rest of the world into the worst depression in history was irrelevant,there was plenty of money to be made in funding the german war machine.

We saw it being repeated in the last real estate crash,everybody and their mothers brother became real estate moguls that had no business being there,1 year before the crash,the banks were already shutting down their mortgage divisions and laying off staff.

At the same time hard money lenders were loaning out money at up to 30% interest rates,to the tune of billions,a rate that the banks could not touch legally.

Somebody had to bring it back in line.

I had somebody write me a personal check for $2k,Chase would not cash it,they will not cash personal checks over $1k.

I had to bring in a friend that had 90 years in the banking industry to school them,they cashed it,so legally they are supposed to,but they do not.

It reads right on the currency,legal tender,but a 16 year old at Starbucks has more control over if you can spend your money then you do.

Think about that one.

My business bank charges me to deposit cash,who would have ever thought a bank would not want to take cash,it shows you who is really in control.

Never carry cash in your wallet,carry it separate in your pocket,somebody says give me your wallet - it’s easy to say - yea okay.

Or you pull out your wallet to give that poor homeless person a $1 and their accomplice runs by and grabs your wallet in the process.

They also have skimmers where they can walk right by you and pull the information from your cards in your wallet,while it is still in your pocket.

It will not matter in a total crash because lead will have more value then silver and in the U.S. it will be a few more generations before enough are indoctrinated under total control.

What happened in Canada,countrywide would never happen here,because the president would be shot for treason as spelled out in the constitution or there would be a real insurrection,the powers that be know that and they are not that stupid.

In the worst case senários like a total system failure or emp attack,having cash will not matter at that point it will be back to lead.

If you notice,Mexico has started a nationalization process of the energy infrastructure and minerals,you know where that is leading to and next to the U.S. they are also a constitution based system.

Which means that what we are seeing at our southern border is nothing compared to what is coming,but that is another discussion in itself.

But it will lead to an overwhelmed system in both the U.S. and Canada.
    Last edited by Richard; April-11-23 at 03:46 AM.

So, how much cash will you keep on hand?

What do you mean by intentionally crashed?
    Well, a year's worth is all. Then a couple year's worth in the bank. Just not all in a bank.

Well, the government intentionally crashed the 3 banks a month or so ago. They just turned them off. The FED, Govt, FDIC etc has hundreds of reasons why they are able to do that.

They're implementing the digital dollar. In 3-10 years, after it gained some footing, they'll create a panic somehow and everyone will welcome the switch. Then the dream is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Well, a year's worth is all. Then a couple year's worth in the bank. Just not all in a bank.

Well, the government intentionally crashed the 3 banks a month or so ago. They just turned them off. The FED, Govt, FDIC etc has hundreds of reasons why they are able to do that.

They're implementing the digital dollar. In 3-10 years, after it gained some footing, they'll create a panic somehow and everyone will welcome the switch. Then the dream is over.
    Looney Tunes right wing crap never ends.

What ever happened to the UN troops waiting in ships off our coast to change all our dollars out to a ‘World currency’ while rounding up all the guns 15 years ago? They must be getting awfully sea sick by now…

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post

What ever happened to the UN troops waiting in ships off our coast to change all our dollars out to a ‘World currency’ while rounding up all the guns 15 years ago? They must be getting awfully sea sick by now…

During the FDR depression, a now deceased woman I knew and her husband had their savings in the same bank that issued them their home loan. Her husband lost his job. Although they had enough money in that bank to make monthly home payments for awhile, the bank closed to prevent a run on money. The banks foreclosed on their house and took it away because they could not access money in the same bank.

A month ago, three banks went bust. Although much of the money deposited in those banks was not covered by insurance, the depositors included foreign countries and some wealthy people. FDIC funds were raided to cover the rich and powerful. That amounts to less FDIC money available for ma and pa depositors elsewhere.

In the previous 2009 bank collapse, bankers were found guilty of all sorts of risky mismanagement. At least the FDIC covered collapsed banks. However, I don't recall that any bankers ever went to jail for mismanagement or illegalities.

Ever since 2009, bank interest rates have been ridiculously low allowing huge bank profits. Retirees who in the past counted on their 2-5% interest rate to pay some of their bills, instead found .1% interest rates while the banksters were rolling in money plus higher inflation caused in large part by government overspending in the last couple of years.

I don't know whatever happened to UN troops waiting in ships fable but I do know that the elites have a history of being first in line for all the FDIC goodies as recently as a month ago. Meanwhile, it's the less affluent who lose their homes and have to scrimp.

Like they say follow the money,look who is on the board of directors of those banks and pharmaceutical companies that previous administrations protected.

Getting paid for no show jobs is illegal when it comes to the mob but not the politicians.

Who stands to gain from a cashless society and the control over money that it brings? It’s always the ones that seek total control,that is not conspiracy theories,that is proven historical fact.

Oh 'happy-days' it'd be if only the right-wingers were questioning the proposed shifts in how buying and selling will be managed/ authorized in the future.

What a bunch of ...... [spreading misinformation]

No. More, broad-spectrum, are questioning increasing loss of freedoms/ privacy.

Here's a question: If cash goes away are we freer? What's the trade off for seeming convenience? Who are the consolidating interests involved?

We've already seen money spigots turned off
    without due process eh, uh on the planet recently [Canada] ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-11-23 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    In the previous 2009 bank collapse...
    You mean 2008, right?

They don't need to know where I'm eating, or what I buy at a grocery store. Using a CC for food is just plain stupid. It boggles my mind that people need to finance a burger or a cup of coffee. They think they're slick and modern, when in reality they look like fools.
    Really? I get cash back, it's faster for most purchases, although not for restaurants if you don't need change, I admit. And I don't have to worry about getting/carrying cash all the time. And it's much easier to track my spending. Not sure why you think that's foolish. FYI, I don't ever carry a balance over to the next month on my credit cards.
    Last edited by mwilbert; April-11-23 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Like they say follow the money,look who is on the board of directors of those banks and pharmaceutical companies that previous administrations protected.

Getting paid for no show jobs is illegal when it comes to the mob but not the politicians.

Who stands to gain from a cashless society and the control over money that it brings? It’s always the ones that seek total control,that is not conspiracy theories,that is proven historical fact.

Well, before you sound off on Nancy Pelosi's personal fortune, let me remind you of Prescott Bush's story of banking for the Nazis at the helm of the Thyssen family bank in the thirties, and shuttered by the US govt in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act. GHW Bush's father was never bothered, indeed, he later became a senator, and eventual President Nixon considered him his political mentor. His son, later headed the CIA, became President, his grandson followed later. You can infer from the family mores, connexions, business helmsmanship in strategic industries the inevitable lead up to the Iraq war. An unjust war, that Prime Minister Chrétien refused to engage Canada in, in the name of democracy, common sense and humanity.

Did I once read something about you working for Halliburton?
    Last edited by canuck; April-11-23 at 02:03 PM.

Well, before you sound off on Nancy Pelosi's personal fortune, let me remind you of Prescott Bush's story of banking for the Nazis at the helm of the Thyssen family bank in the thirties, and shuttered by the US govt in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act. GHW Bush's father was never bothered, indeed, he later became a senator, and eventual President Nixon considered him his political mentor. His son, later headed the CIA, became President, his grandson followed later. You can infer from the family mores, connexions, business helmsmanship in strategic industries the inevitable lead up to the Iraq war. An unjust war, that Prime Minister Chrétien refused to engage Canada in, in the name of democracy, common sense and humanity.

Did I once read something about you working for Halliburton?
    I did not go down the rabbit hole of politics but now I am kinda curious out of all the decades of politicians that are in it for the power and money,why did you single out Pelosi?

You read in your mind that I worked for Halliburton,FEMA is the agency,they subcontract disaster work out to Army Corps of Engineers who in turn sun- contracted it out to Halliburton after Hurricane Katrina.

Halliburton then sub- contracts out to a main contractor who then sub- contracts it out to sub- contractors,I guess in theory I was working for Halliburton as a sub contractor just as I was working in theroy for the U.S. taxpayer.

My invoices were sent directly to Army Corps but the checks came from the sub- contractor that hired me as sub - contractor,not that it matter anyways because they screwed me out of about $50,000 in the end.

Interesting to note Halliburton is the only company in the world that has the logistics and equipment to deal with large oil field and refinery disasters,Kinda like FEMA and the military was looking at Wal-Mart to supply logistics for them.

Canada did not want to get involved in the Iraq war because it was about getting rid of a brutal dictatorship,in what name of democracy,common sense and humanity is it okay to disappear over 500,000 people because they do not follow your politics. Not only disappear but brutally disappear after months of daily torture.

Maybe Canada chose not to become involved because they approved of those methods and figured they may come in handy in the future after they removed everybody’s rights and froze their bank accounts.

That would have been the next logical step,round them all up and torture them before disappearing them because they did not comply.

All done in the best interests of the state of course.

If you do not like what is behind the door,do not open it.

You forgot to mention it was the Rockefellers and Chase bank that lobbied the Carter administration for the Disposed Shaw of Iran that spent 38 years murdering and torturing hundreds of thousands because of their religious beliefs and political views as they gave him and his top associates sanctuary in this country,he was allowed in this country at the cost of Carters presidency because he was a good customer of Chase bank with all the billions that he stole from the people that he ruled over.

We lost American lives over there getting rid of him,then they turn around and let him into this country because of his bank account.

What does that tell you when a bank has no problem throwing a sitting U.S. president under the bus in order to protect a high value customer?

Or has the power to do so when that president knew exactly what the ramifications would be by taking that action?
    Last edited by Richard; April-11-23 at 04:51 PM.

You mean 2008, right?
    I probably did mean 2008 but wasn't sure so I looked it up. The "2007-2008 Global Financial Cries" was probably the term I was looking for.

"The 2007–2008 financial crisis, or Global Financial Crisis, was a severe worldwide economic crisis that occurred in the early 21st century. It was the most serious financial crisis since the Great Depression." Wikipedia

However, there were 25 bank failures in 2008 and
    140 banks collapsed in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I did not go down the rabbit hole of politics but now I am kinda curious out of all the decades of politicians that are in it for the power and money,why did you single out Pelosi?

You read in your mind that I worked for Halliburton,FEMA is the agency,they subcontract disaster work out to Army Corps of Engineers who in turn sun- contracted it out to Halliburton after Hurricane Katrina.

Halliburton then sub- contracts out to a main contractor who then sub- contracts it out to sub- contractors,I guess in theory I was working for Halliburton as a sub contractor just as I was working in theroy for the U.S. taxpayer.

My invoices were sent directly to Army Corps but the checks came from the sub- contractor that hired me as sub - contractor,not that it matter anyways because they screwed me out of about $50,000 in the end.

Interesting to note Halliburton is the only company in the world that has the logistics and equipment to deal with large oil field and refinery disasters,Kinda like FEMA and the military was looking at Wal-Mart to supply logistics for them.

Canada did not want to get involved in the Iraq war because it was about getting rid of a brutal dictatorship,in what name of democracy,common sense and humanity is it okay to disappear over 500,000 people because they do not follow your politics. Not only disappear but brutally disappear after months of daily torture.

Maybe Canada chose not to become involved because they approved of those methods and figured they may come in handy in the future after they removed everybody’s rights and froze their bank accounts.

That would have been the next logical step,round them all up and torture them before disappearing them because they did not comply.

All done in the best interests of the state of course.

If you do not like what is behind the door,do not open it.

You forgot to mention it was the Rockefellers and Chase bank that lobbied the Carter administration for the Disposed Shaw of Iran that spent 38 years murdering and torturing hundreds of thousands because of their religious beliefs and political views as they gave him and his top associates sanctuary in this country,he was allowed in this country at the cost of Carters presidency because he was a good customer of Chase bank with all the billions that he stole from the people that he ruled over.

We lost American lives over there getting rid of him,then they turn around and let him into this country because of his bank account.

What does that tell you when a bank has no problem throwing a sitting U.S. president under the bus in order to protect a high value customer?

Or has the power to do so when that president knew exactly what the ramifications would be by taking that action?

The Shah of Iran was installed by the US government to protect its corporate interests in that region. Everything that happened after that time was a result of the realpolitik that the US; British and French powers had engaged in up to that time.

The Shah of Iran was installed by the US government to protect its corporate interests in that region. Everything that happened after that time was a result of the realpolitik that the US; British and French powers had engaged in up to that time.
    That’s what we do as world police,we reach into the bag of puppets and pull one out that best serves the needs of the country and the world in general,when they get to big for their britches,we take them out and install the next one,surprised?

The option would be for us to stop being the world police,but when we were not world wars started,killing millions and we still had to jump in at the cost of hundreds of thousands Americans.

So anyway you look at at,it is better to be pulling the strings then to be on the end of them.

2014 the general consensus in Canada was that Ukraine was installing Neo Nazis in their government,based on because they were kicking out and going after the communists in Ukraine.

Flash forward,Putin wages war against Ukraine,based on Neo Nazis in Ukraine,at the exact same moment Canada removes the rights from every citizen while calling a bunch of truckers - Neo Nazis

So Canada opposed the removal of communists from the Ukraine,appeasing Russia.

Canada joins Russia in the propaganda machine of calling people that they oppose Neo Nazis once again appeasing Russia.

Why is Canada so bent on appeasing Russia and helping them by justifying their methods?

So the next logical step,sense Canada has shown Russia they are buddy buddy would be for Canada to integrate with Russia,they seem to share the same values willingness and abilities to do what ever it takes to control their population.

You wake up tomorrow and Canada is now a vessel state of Russia,you go to the neighborhood store to get a cup of coffee,hand them a Canadian bill and they have you not heard ?

The Canadian currency is now in rubles,the only way you can excess them is through digital transactions and it took them less then 5 minutes to implement that while you were still sleeping.

Russia dumps the Canadian government as the next step and installs their own regime,1 day later.

Even though Canada made the bed they are about to sleep in,they do not like what they see and look to the U.S. for help.

The U.S. reply is - sorry due to humanitarian reasons and we know you totally oppose regime changes,we are going to sit this one out.

There is no grey areas in the real world,as country you cannot walk a tightrope or trying to appease everybody and be buddy buddy with everybody,you have to pick a side and have the stomach for what comes after that as a means to an end,other wise you will end up just like a majority of Europe and Asia,bombed out and surrendered to the enemy to be subject to their whims.

How many world wars happened in the 70 years after the last one as the U.S played world police?

It was the first time Europe had not seen a major war in centuries.

You can now choose to be dominated under Chinese rule or you can choose to be dominated under democratic rule and the freedoms it brings.

The days of playing both sides are over,technology and biological warfare has seen to that,without cash flowing through the system and a country totally dependent on virtual banking,you can wipe out that system and cause chaos and collapse from within,without firing a shot.

Cash flowing through the system prevents a total economic collapse with a few strokes on a key board 10,000 miles away.

The 2 things that protect this country from opposing forces of evil is cash and guns,but yet some are hell bent on eliminating both,wonder why?
    Last edited by Richard; April-12-23 at 03:07 PM.

I'm not sure what verkokte Google search engine some folks on this thread are using about Canada... but the comments do remind me of the Mercer Report on Americans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUWas-yQSw
    Last edited by Gistok; April-12-23 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I'm not sure what verkokte Google search engine some folks on this thread are using about Canada... but the comments do remind me of the Mercer Report on Americans...

Thank you for adding a new word to my vocabulary, Gistok! Ima be using verkokte here and there from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post

Our education system is in bad shape.

Use your google to search for the definition of Assumption.

Which is what you based your entire post on.

Then search for the definition of scenario,I took facts and created a scenario and used it as an example,I did not actually have to Google anything.

Which is probably why AÍ will be such a hit,it makes it easy to not have to think for yourself.

For your convenience

Google also keeps tabs on Gmail messages to monitor your purchases, your trips, your flights, and your upcoming bills. This has been going on for a long time, and has been well documented in the past, though it's recently been the subject of a flurry of news reports.

So how you think is being manipulated by the very same Google that you automatically assume others use,so not only has the way you think been manipulated by your education,your Google searches are a continuation of that conditioning.

When you use it on your cell phone,it automatically tracks your locations and places you vist.

So instead of using the internet for it’s intended purpose,which is the free sharing of information,you are actually teaching it to react specifically to how you act,think or feel about any subject and it is tailoring your searches and flow of information to appease those thoughts.

So of course you are going to think you are right and everybody else’s way of thinking is wrong,because your personal flow of information is designed to appease you and your view of things,which removes your ability to actually think for yourself.

You live next to a city where martial law was declared and may have witnessed the reaction to it,I am not bothered about Canada,What disturbs me is the amount of American politicians and citizens that felt is was justified over a strike but would be up in arms if it was declared in this country if the union went on strike and disrupted production like they have in the past,even in the middle of a world war.

People that live in what is referred to as a democratic society acted like it was no big deal to strip every citizen of their rights.

So my scenario on Canada is somewhat realistic because even though there was some opposition,as a majority,nobody batted an eye and even justified it.

So in a cashless society,if you can control the flow of money with that ability to shut it off,like they already showed you how easy it is and the standard that would apply to justify it,you have total control over the population.

You have justified it,so is it okay in this country if there is an upcoming strike or protest to use the already installed cell tower tracking abilities to shut down the participants financials as a tool to encourage them not to participate?

Like in Canada,they did not actually deprive anybody of their right to protest,they just used other measures to go after the protestors,their families and anybody that supported them online.

They used their ability to shut off the flow of funds electronically so they could not purchase food,fuel or even pay their mortgage in order to discourage them from protesting.

Welcome to a cashless society where the government has total control over every aspect of your life.

They do not need a army,they already showed you how easy it was to weaponize your own financials as a tool to make you comply.
    Last edited by Richard; April-13-23 at 11:06 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast