Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

"Says the one that used full caps,there is no argument,it’s a discussion that when those including yourself cannot comprehend and instead of trying to understand they resort to personal attacks,then act like they are all that when all they have done is publicly display their ignorance,like a badge of honor."

As usual, you are unnecessarily verbose. A "I'm out of my league in this argument. At this point, I'll standby and learn something for once instead of coming across like a 'total know it all'" would have worked better.

"Such a shame so many in the city want to make it a better place but they always have those who make it their mission to stand in the way just because they feel the need to be recognized and really offer nothing in return but to try and suck the life blood out of the good people."

My dood, you live in the nations penis [Florida] not Detroit. Why don't you stick to issue there -- you've got plenty of them to keep ya busy for about eleventy decades.

Also, I highly suggest you look into how rhetoric + logical fallacies work, my dood. Serve you well, it will.
    Last edited by Baselinepunk; February-14-23 at 03:43 PM.