Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    FYI

Burglary and animal cruelty are not capitol crimes.
    If they'll do this to a small defenseless animal, it's been proven that they have the propensity to move it up to humans.

Burglary and animal cruelty are not capitol crimes

They sure as hell should be. I hate theives in general.

It's just a bit naive to think that in this hellhole of a town where - once again - criminal activity is not only cherished, but taught to the lil injuns by those welfare mothers, that any of these perps will ever have a bad dream, or have one hesitant thought about the whole ordeal. They grey matter is like chalk dust, and they've probably already concocted several chuckling jokes about "spin cycle", "permanent press versus hot", and so on. That said, this is an act punishable by law. Right? Right.

wolverine

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eno
    I wonder if everyone's outrage at this incident extends to the animal they'll be consuming tonight.

That's different from a pet....yes it is different, don't even bother to try.
    When I was in Korea they explained that dogs used for food are different than dogs used as pets. Completely different. Sure... Yet they look the same.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking of smoking some brisket and ribs. Animals are good food.

If we aren't supposed to eat them, how come they're made of meat?

In Washington, D.C., in the year 2054, murder has been eliminated. The future is seen and the guilty punished before the crime has ever been committed. From a nexus deep within the Justice Department's elite Pre-Crime unit, all the evidence to convict--from imagery alluding to the time, place and other details--is seen by "Pre-Cogs," three psychic beings whose visions of murders have never been wrong. It is the nation's most advanced crime force, a perfect system. And no one works harder for Pre-Crime than its top man, Chief John Anderton. Destroyed by a tragic loss, Anderton has thrown all of his passion into a system that could potentially spare thousands of people from the tragedy he lived through. Six years later, the coming vote to take it national has only fueled his conviction that Pre-Crime works. Anderton has no reason to doubt it until he becomes its #1 suspect. As the head of the unit, Anderton is the first to see the images as they flow from the liquid suspension chamber where the Pre-Cogs dream of murder. The faces are unknown to him, but this time, the killer's identity is clear when Anderton will murder a total stranger in less than 36 hours. Now with his own unit tracking his every move, led by his rival Danny Witwer, Anderton must go below the radar of the state-of-the-art automated city, where every step you take is monitored. Because people can't hide, everybody runs. With no way to defend himself against the charge of Pre-Crime, John must trace the roots of what brought him here, and uncover the truth behind the questions he has spent the past six years working to eliminate: Is it possible for the Pre-Cogs to be wrong?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    If they'll do this to a small defenseless animal, it's been proven that they have the propensity to move it up to humans.

LOL,

I always tell that to my vegetarian daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Det_ard View Post
    If we aren't supposed to eat them, how come they're made of meat?

As a big fan of animals and cats especially, this just really pisses me off. People who are intentionally cruel to animals are at the top of my list of people I'd like to do very, very painful things to. At the very least these guys should be stuffed into some industrial washing machines so they can get the same experience as that poor cat.

The burglers should be waterboarded!!!

Disgusting

To add insult to injury, this kitten was a birthday gift for the owner.

Just so sad, completely heartbreaking, Pets as we all know give unconditional love and companionship.

Sympathy and prayers to Ruby's owner, Kimberly Ross.

In Washington, D.C., in the year 2054, murder has been eliminated. The future is seen and the guilty punished before the crime has ever been committed. From a nexus deep within the Justice Department's elite Pre-Crime unit, all the evidence to convict--from imagery alluding to the time, place and other details--is seen by "Pre-Cogs," three psychic beings whose visions of murders have never been wrong. It is the nation's most advanced crime force, a perfect system. And no one works harder for Pre-Crime than its top man, Chief John Anderton. Destroyed by a tragic loss, Anderton has thrown all of his passion into a system that could potentially spare thousands of people from the tragedy he lived through. Six years later, the coming vote to take it national has only fueled his conviction that Pre-Crime works. Anderton has no reason to doubt it until he becomes its #1 suspect. As the head of the unit, Anderton is the first to see the images as they flow from the liquid suspension chamber where the Pre-Cogs dream of murder. The faces are unknown to him, but this time, the killer's identity is clear when Anderton will murder a total stranger in less than 36 hours. Now with his own unit tracking his every move, led by his rival Danny Witwer, Anderton must go below the radar of the state-of-the-art automated city, where every step you take is monitored. Because people can't hide, everybody runs. With no way to defend himself against the charge of Pre-Crime, John must trace the roots of what brought him here, and uncover the truth behind the questions he has spent the past six years working to eliminate: Is it possible for the Pre-Cogs to be wrong?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/
    Absolutely amazing counter to my point. ejames, do you have any other movie reviews My comment still stands as being factual.
    Last edited by Trumpeteer; September-16-09 at 05:12 PM. Reason: adding text

Quote Originally Posted by Khartoum View Post
    They shouldn't be murdered, they should be hanged drawn & quartered.

Maybe cut their fucking head off and put it on a bridge around here too.
    ^^I like this idea the best.

They issued a warrant for the subhuman fuckstick today.

"Tyshawn Eric Bost, 19, is charged with one count of second-degree home invasion, a 15-year felony, and one count of killing or torturing an animal, a four-year felony."

http://www.freep.com/article/2009091...g-in-Roseville

Quote Originally Posted by Roq View Post
    ^^I like this idea the best.

They issued a warrant for the subhuman fuckstick today.

"Tyshawn Eric Bost, 19, is charged with one count of second-degree home invasion, a 15-year felony, and one count of killing or torturing an animal, a four-year felony."

http://www.freep.com/article/2009091...g-in-Roseville
    Roq,
    Thanks for the great news. Amazing coincidence that the two felony charges could net ol Tyshawn his current age in prison Too bad he's not 40 years old. If convicted, I'm sure he'll get the old "spin cycle" in prison

I agree with your statement, but what is the point? Are you seriously suggesting that life and prison or the death penalty is appropriate punishment for animal cruelty?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    Absolutely amazing counter to my point. ejames, do you have any other movie reviews My comment still stands as being factual.

It is truly unfortunate that the killing of a cat in Roseville [[or anywhere for that matter) solicits more outrage than a death of a child in the city of Detroit.

I agree with your statement, but what is the point? Are you seriously suggesting that life and prison or the death penalty is appropriate punishment for animal cruelty?
    While life may be a just a bit much, he should get a far sight more then just 4 years. Why is it that if someone runs from the police and happens to shoot and kill a K9 while trying to escape, they are charged with killing a police officer?

Well, they caught the bastard. I'm just disappointed that he comes from my hometown.

Quote Originally Posted by Wykkidx View Post
    Why is it that if someone runs from the police and happens to shoot and kill a K9 while trying to escape, they are charged with killing a police officer?
    I believe that is because the K9 has gone through extensive training in order to become a police officer and help his human police officer uphold the law.

I'm glad they caught the guy that did this crime. I hope he is taken off the streets for a good long time. The cat was bugging him and that's why he did what he did. Moron!

Take him out back - shoot him - move on to the next one.

We're gonna have to get this train moving sometime, right?

I myself would not have wished that on our former cat from Hell.What ever the perp gets it should be doubled.

You are even sicker than that asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    Take him out back - shoot him - move on to the next one.

We're gonna have to get this train moving sometime, right?

I hope some animal lover in the jail shoves a shiv into this POS.

You are even sicker than that asshole.
    Why is he sicker?? You honestly think that guy is going to make a meaningful contribution to society? The cat bugged him so he killed it, what is next? A neighborhood kid bugged him so he killed him? But I guess then everyone can stand around and ask the question why did it have to happen and why couldn't someone have stopped him sooner. Well now is the time, if he would do this to a defenseless animal then what is next.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    It is truly unfortunate that the killing of a cat in Roseville [[or anywhere for that matter) solicits more outrage than a death of a child in the city of Detroit.
    So you're saying we're not supposed to be outraged over this? Sorry, but I will always be outraged over senseless sick violence against a defenseless animal regardless of how many kids are dying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast