Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Hey Richard, Marlboroughs, or Camel lights? How’s the old ticker?
    Well,I have resigned to the fact that I am not buying some fancy sports car and hooking up with a 22 yo blond,because I definitely would not be able to keep up with her.

Camel lights,dropped Marlborough’s when I was like 16 or 17,the pills to stop smoking are more expensive then it is to smoke until you factor in hospital costs.

Jan 2020 1st stent $68,000
    Jan 2022 2nd stent $89,000
    July 2022 3rd stent $105,000

One would think that they would give a frequent visitor discount after awhile,but it is and has been my only health issue for 62 years,build up of bad colesterol and it’s not like I have led a healthy lifestyle,never heavy drinker though.

Do not know about all of this health stuff,there are so many things that we injest and then find out years later that it was bad for you.

Its like this with concrete,I know or have known many in the concrete business they died from concrete poisoning,spending a lifetime of breathing in the dust and getting it absorbed through their skin and making them blind.

I just find it kinda weird where health issues effect everybody different,i tried to get them to narrow down to what extent the smoking actually had on the heart but they could not say,I can definitely feel it in my lungs but I have dropped down to working 1/2 days and no weekends and just picking and choosing.

It’s the heat though,I may have to seriously look at moving to a more cooler climate,summer months cannot barely do anything with the heat and humidity,it will drain you quick.

Maybe start a reverse snowbird trend ?

Meh

You guys look like you got cooler weather coming in soon and I hope Mother Nature takes it easy on you guys during the winter and everybody stays safe and healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Well,I have resigned to the fact that I am not buying some fancy sports car and hooking up with a 22 yo blond,because I definitely would not be able to keep up with her.

Camel lights,dropped Marlborough’s when I was like 16 or 17,the pills to stop smoking are more expensive then it is to smoke until you factor in hospital costs.

Jan 2020 1st stent $68,000
    Jan 2022 2nd stent $89,000
    July 2022 3rd stent $105,000

One would think that they would give a frequent visitor discount after awhile,but it is and has been my only health issue for 62 years,build up of bad colesterol and it’s not like I have led a healthy lifestyle,never heavy drinker though.

Do not know about all of this health stuff,there are so many things that we injest and then find out years later that it was bad for you.

Its like this with concrete,I know or have known many in the concrete business they died from concrete poisoning,spending a lifetime of breathing in the dust and getting it absorbed through their skin and making them blind.

I just find it kinda weird where health issues effect everybody different,i tried to get them to narrow down to what extent the smoking actually had on the heart but they could not say,I can definitely feel it in my lungs but I have dropped down to working 1/2 days and no weekends and just picking and choosing.

It’s the heat though,I may have to seriously look at moving to a more cooler climate,summer months cannot barely do anything with the heat and humidity,it will drain you quick.

Maybe start a reverse snowbird trend ?

Meh

You guys look like you got cooler weather coming in soon and I hope Mother Nature takes it easy on you guys during the winter and everybody stays safe and healthy.

Yes, snow is coming our way wednesday, and the system is on its way from Texas!?!? Lol.

Your reference to a young ‘un, and fast car struck me as very à propos. Just saw this bit of news about a local girl doing all that and more I’m sure. Somebody sure gave a lot of medicine to afford that girl her low-slung ambulance. I checked out her instagram page, and her drawings page is kind of cheerful, in a depressing kinda way. Oh well…

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/lamborghini-seized-following-numerous-noise-complaints-from-residents-mirabel-police-1.6116281

The Marouns are notorious is buying up land for what? So, they can build super industrial countries in the middle of our hoods. Even threatening them that " it's going to be noisy" when those machines clanking from your old torn up home. So, you all better leave!

Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, snow is coming our way wednesday, and the system is on its way from Texas!?!? Lol.

Your reference to a young ‘un, and fast car struck me as very à propos. Just saw this bit of news about a local girl doing all that and more I’m sure. Somebody sure gave a lot of medicine to afford that girl her low-slung ambulance. I checked out her instagram page, and her drawings page is kind of cheerful, in a depressing kinda way. Oh well…

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/lamborghini-seized-following-numerous-noise-complaints-from-residents-mirabel-police-1.6116281
    Some cultures it is okay to have a wife and a mistress,I used to date a Chinese woman,her father had a mistress,when he was mad at his wife he would grab the mistress,hop on a private jet and fly to Las Vegas and blow 1 million in cash at the tables in a matter of hours then fly back home just to piss his wife off.

She did not get mad because he had a mistress,she got mad because he blew the million which kinda made the $10,000 flight irrelevant.

My friend in the UK was bored so he signed up on sugardaddys dot com,and would fly all over the world dating women who were looking to only be in the mistress role.

Most would be surprised how common it really is.

Like I posted before,when the monied is at a large social gathering and the wannabe mistresss are hanging about hoping for success,they have zero issues if somebody grabs them by the P***y because that is their objective,to be eye candy and a toy for the rich,they are not looking to land a rich husband.
    Last edited by Richard; November-15-22 at 07:38 PM.