Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Kwame for Orange Julius' VP?
    Others are saying that Tucker Carlson will be the running mate, so Kwame may have to settle for a less prestigious but more corruptive position, such as Secretary of Treasury, Commissioner of Securities and Exchange, Chairman of the Federal Reserve, etc.

Rules for the Ruling Class | The New Yorker

It's called 'Stylin' and Profiling' when some buy at what seems to be a conspicuous, showy level. But all power to them I suppose. I don't want the government mandating how much home space one can have per who's living in there as some would advance as a grand idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Me either. Who wants that anvil tied around their neck? I mean what's the point? Who are you trying to impress?
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-29-24 at 10:36 AM.

Others are saying that Tucker Carlson will be the running mate, so Kwame may have to settle for a less prestigious but more corruptive position, such as Secretary of Treasury, Commissioner of Securities and Exchange, Chairman of the Federal Reserve, etc.

Rules for the Ruling Class | The New Yorker

Nah, Uncle Joe will appoint Kwame as head of the oversight committee for funding the Ukrainian war.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; January-29-24 at 08:28 AM.

^ Or make him the Border Tzar. We couldn't possibly bungle that up any worse by all measurable standards [historic and current].
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-29-24 at 10:34 AM.

^ he would put people with collection plates and work permits at the border,the cost you set you free will be $5000 and you can enjoy all the fruits and bounty we have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Nah, Uncle Joe will appoint Kwame as head of the oversight committee for funding the Ukrainian war.
    Thats the way it always works,handle business where it originates or it ends up in your lap one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Wrong plutocrat, Honky.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ck/3955404001/

You can’t make this stuff up, he has a job at a criminal law reform organization, and, as I predicted, has repastorized. That’s a healthy mix. The Lawd opened the pearly gates and Kwame is going in style into Infinit[[i/y).

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    You can’t make this stuff up, he has a job at a criminal law reform organization...
    Makes one wonder about the legitimacy of coke dealer Alice Marie Johnson's nonprofit. Orange Julius pardoned Johnson and Kwame at the behest of Kanye and Kim Kardashian, so she'll not be receiving contributions from me.

Possibly, a typical entrepreneurial thought for our Grifter in Chief:

Thought Maralago Mussolini: "What's the vector for smuggling coke into federal penitentiaries?"

Alice Marie Johnson - Wikipedia
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; March-15-24 at 10:42 PM.

@Henry Whalley/

You can reform criminal law, but sometimes you can’t reform the criminal, period. Here’s a breaking story about another self-described reformed criminal turned reform advocate in NYC. He had been out less than a year from a long incarceration, was helping young convicts to reform, and told his story on the Joe Rogan show just weeks ago. He has now been arrested for killing a former prison mate in the Bronx and dismembering his body found in his victim’s apartment freezer

Oh! His name also happens to be Johnson.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...torso-new-york

You can reform criminal law, but sometimes you can’t reform the criminal, period. Here’s a breaking story about another self-described reformed criminal turned reform advocate in NYC. He had been out less than a year from a long incarceration, was helping young convicts to reform, and told his story on the Joe Rogan show just weeks ago. He has now been arrested for killing a former prison mate in the Bronx and dismembering his body found in his victim’s apartment freezer
    Done better in Detroit, by a guy who my wife had as a teacher at MacKenzie.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1989/07...2421616219200/

'Repastorized' ! LOL! I'm so over what's going on [the mockery] in some churches at the behest of folks justifying their activities and vices big and bold. I would not be among the congregants.

Why can't Kilpatrick purchase a less 'high profile' home that brings him into the spotlight relative to what he owes - outstanding?

You can’t make this stuff up, he has a job at a criminal law reform organization, and, as I predicted, has repastorized. That’s a healthy mix. The Lawd opened the pearly gates and Kwame is going in style into Infinit[[i/y).
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-17-24 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    IDK but Alice Marie Johnson may be truly repentant and reformed; but her association with the Kilpatrick and Maralago Mussolini crime families as well. as the Kardashian/Kanye clown families, makes me wonder whether she's a con artist, too.

Full text of "The confidence-man: his masquerade" [[archive.org)

I wish he would die.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
    I wish he would die.
    From your keyboard to god's ears

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1989/07...2421616219200/
    I remember that very well. That guys daughter kept looking at the freezer and had a feeling about something. She managed to get inside of it and she got a surprise.

Fun Fact: I worked with a guy about 10-12 years ago who was a little....peculiar. Conversations with him were always a bit unsettling. After he quit, I did some internet sleuthing. Turns out he was the [[at the time) 18-year old boyfriend involved in this story.

"Federal prosecutors have discovered more than $6,700 during a hunt for money belonging to former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick that they want applied toward the more than $820,000 he owes taxpayers as part of the disgraced politician's landmark public corruption conviction...last month, they had found $6,704.07."
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; April-16-24 at 07:22 PM.

"Federal prosecutors have discovered more than $6,700 during a hunt for money belonging to former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick that they want applied toward the more than $820,000 he owes taxpayers as part of the disgraced politician's landmark public corruption conviction...last month, they had found $6,704.07."

You think Kwame is concerned about $6,704.07? There's plenty more money he has hidden somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    You think Kwame is concerned about $6,704.07? There's plenty more money he has hidden somewhere.
    Yeah, it probably cost more than$6700 to find the money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2