Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    You can reform criminal law, but sometimes you can’t reform the criminal, period. Here’s a breaking story about another self-described reformed criminal turned reform advocate in NYC. He had been out less than a year from a long incarceration, was helping young convicts to reform, and told his story on the Joe Rogan show just weeks ago. He has now been arrested for killing a former prison mate in the Bronx and dismembering his body found in his victim’s apartment freezer
    Done better in Detroit, by a guy who my wife had as a teacher at MacKenzie.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1989/07...2421616219200/

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    IDK but Alice Marie Johnson may be truly repentant and reformed; but her association with the Kilpatrick and Maralago Mussolini crime families as well. as the Kardashian/Kanye clown families, makes me wonder whether she's a con artist, too.

Full text of "The confidence-man: his masquerade" [[archive.org)

"Federal prosecutors have discovered more than $6,700 during a hunt for money belonging to former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick that they want applied toward the more than $820,000 he owes taxpayers as part of the disgraced politician's landmark public corruption conviction...last month, they had found $6,704.07."
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; April-16-24 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    "Federal prosecutors have discovered more than $6,700 during a hunt for money belonging to former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick that they want applied toward the more than $820,000 he owes taxpayers as part of the disgraced politician's landmark public corruption conviction...last month, they had found $6,704.07."

You think Kwame is concerned about $6,704.07? There's plenty more money he has hidden somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    You think Kwame is concerned about $6,704.07? There's plenty more money he has hidden somewhere.
    Yeah, it probably cost more than$6700 to find the money.

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1989/07...2421616219200/
    I remember that very well. That guys daughter kept looking at the freezer and had a feeling about something. She managed to get inside of it and she got a surprise.