Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

The whole thing is pathetic and some kind of sick addiction for him to spend the last years of his life with so many hours spent daily on a message board pretending to be an expert on a city and region that he has never set foot in. It is a shame that there is no one around him who cares enough to give him the help he needs to enjoy something remotely constructive.

Back to the island.

I find the state has failed on some of the most obvious basic affordable improvements. Surface drainage in the picnic areas is not functioning. Watching families with children navigate around mud and stagnant rain water for so long has been frustrating. Surface drain tile installation is highly mechanized and the tile cost is cheap even by today’s construction materials standards. A budget for the improvement based on what can be afforded annually and then starting in the worst places in the picnic areas and continuing to chip away at the problem yearly could have made a significant difference over the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    The whole thing is pathetic and some kind of sick addiction for him to spend the last years of his life with so many hours spent daily on a message board pretending to be an expert on a city and region that he has never set foot in. It is a shame that there is no one around him who cares enough to give him the help he needs to enjoy something remotely constructive.

Back to the island.

I find the state has failed on some of the most obvious basic affordable improvements. Surface drainage in the picnic areas is not functioning. Watching families with children navigate around mud and stagnant rain water for so long has been frustrating. Surface drain tile installation is highly mechanized and the tile cost is cheap even by today’s construction materials standards. A budget for the improvement based on what can be afforded annually and then starting in the worst places in the picnic areas and continuing to chip away at the problem yearly could have made a significant difference over the last decade.
    You posted points that I have brought up after making a childish comment about me when I posted it.

WTF

You guys seem to get off on creating discourse in a thread when I posted a simple question.

It is totally irrelevant what has been done or what is going to be done,the only thing that is relevant in my discussion is how is what is being done now and in the future going to be protected legally so it does not revert back to the state it is currently in.

All you guys have done is par to the course,not answered the question and went off in tangents that had zero to do with the question and then flipped it around as if I am the bad one.

Then the best you can come up with is the lane ass excuse that,you do not live here.

And the winner of the century,a legally binding document is not a legally binding document,then defend that stance repeatedly.

Make sure you inform all of the non profits in the city and Belle isle to never except outside support, because sense they do not live there they have no business in any city business,let me know how that works out.
    Last edited by Richard; March-27-22 at 01:23 PM.