Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Lately I've been wondering how much of this increased violence could be from the vac ci nes.

The DMED data shows a nearly TEN fold increase in neurological disorders among the vax'd [as well as a 21 times increase in people with hypertension [systolic BP above 140]].

My casual observation of coworkers who were and were not vax'd seems to back this up. The couple that were are more moody, and a bit depressed, and now have high blood pressure. Both seeing BP increases from the low 130's to the high 180's, all starting the week after getting the shot, and they've stayed that way for months now. Perhaps the moodiness is from not getting sleep? High BP will keep a person awake.

Bottom line, are we doomed to suffer through a MUCH more violent society for the next 30 years?

The number of people I see loosing their "S" these days is dramatically increased from what it was in 2019.
    Last edited by Rocket; June-10-22 at 07:13 AM.