Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

[QUOTE=Richard;618565]

What you really want to say is,kids who are not taught proper gun safety do not mix with guns."

How would this in any way relate to the Oxford shooting?

"People can laugh all they want but they cannot dispute the numbers,gun sales have increased up over 65% in the past few years as a direct result of the unabated and allowed violence that is occurring,an increase of over 3 million gun sales."

This is a chicken or egg argument.

Maybe stop creating policies that encourage violence and the level of violence will drop,until then,individuals are going to do what it takes to insure their and their families safety by any means necessary.

What policy, and what need for family safety created the environment where kids are bringing guns to school to murder? Spare the mental health argument until there is evidence of that in this case.

Then you have those who justify and encourage the violence while crucifying those who protect themselves against it.

How does that ironic attempt at clever relate at all to the Oxford shooting?

This incident was over a suspension and vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    This incident was over a suspension and vengeance.
    Where are getting that from? According to law enforcement it is still under investigation and those facts have not been released yet.

The kid has retained an attorney and is not speaking,people guessing and speculating is what causes issues.

Even worse as reported by ABC

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said at a news conference Wednesday.
    McDonald said she is confident prosecutors can prove the shooting was premeditated "well before the incident."

She is sworn to uphold the law by applying justice through the court system,here she is making that statement before the facts are presented.

She of all people should know better then to use the court of public opinion as a means of prosecution.

This is what I meen when I say the lawlessness in this country,It goes from the streets all the way up to the people entrusted to uphold them.

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    Lawless societies? Buddy, you are the one living in fear. You are the one so afraid that the government is coming for YOU that you have to load up on weaponry as if you could stop the United States Government from doing anything. Keep being paranoid and keep thinking you're over there holding the line between freedom and tyranny. Ill keep laughing at your delusion.

"Authorities were made aware of posts on social media that said there had been threats of a shooting at the roughly 1,700-student school, but Bouchard said they didn't know about the rumors until after the attack."

"A concerned parent, Robin Redding, said her son, Treshan Bryant, is a 12th grader at the school but stayed home Tuesday. Redding said her son had heard threats that there could be a shooting.

"This couldn't be just random," she said.

Bryant said he texted several younger cousins in the morning and they said they didn't want to go to school, and he got a bad feeling. He asked his mom if he could do his assignments online.

Bryant said he had heard vague threats "for a long time now" about plans for a shooting."

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/01/10605...chool-shooting

Quick thinking for a student in Oxford High School that save the lives of few students who were hiding in a classroom.

Take a look at this footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wo0OxjD1w

When the shooter who claims to be an Oakland County Sherriff Deputy say 'bro', that was a street code. And most of the students knew the street code [[Ebonics, slang) and it's probably is the shooter. They quickly evacuate the classroom and their lives were saved in time.

The word 'bro' is a street code for buddy or homie. It said a lot of times in the ghetto hoods [[black communities) and especially in various black gangs. But in most white communities the word 'bro' wasn't been said a lot. But white folks do know the word 'bro' in their mindsets meaning a black person behaving aggressively. And they will take action against any black person or any ethnic person.

Don't think that my comments are providing racial codes to make certain races trigger a state of fear that 'all black people are thugs and criminals'. It's the street codes and images that we see in our society that is programmed to our primitive cerebrum in order to kick in our instincts and take action before it's too late.
    I posted this last night. With that being said, Bouchard is currently speaking and said it was not the shooter knocking on the door "most likely a detective."

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    I...never filled out federal forms to buy beer...
    Liquor is regulated by the State of Michigan Liquor Control Commission. The state also tightly controls the farming and sale of cannabis. Filling out forms isn't the same thing as regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    "Authorities were made aware of posts on social media that said there had been threats of a shooting at the roughly 1,700-student school, but Bouchard said they didn't know about the rumors until after the attack."

"A concerned parent, Robin Redding, said her son, Treshan Bryant, is a 12th grader at the school but stayed home Tuesday. Redding said her son had heard threats that there could be a shooting.

"This couldn't be just random," she said.

Bryant said he texted several younger cousins in the morning and they said they didn't want to go to school, and he got a bad feeling. He asked his mom if he could do his assignments online.

Bryant said he had heard vague threats "for a long time now" about plans for a shooting."

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/01/10605...chool-shooting

We are aware of the numerous rumors that have been circulating throughout our building this week. We understand that has created some concern for students and parents. Please know that we have reviewed every concern shared with us and investigated all information provided. Some rumors have evolved from an incident last week, while others do not appear to have any connection. Student interpretations of social media posts and false information have exacerbated the overall concern. We want our parents and students to know there has been no threat to our building nor our students.

https://oxfordhigh.oxfordschools.org...rns_and_rumors

Prosecutor Karen McDonald did not reveal a possible motive for the shooting Tuesday at Oxford High School, located in a community of about 22,000 people roughly 30 miles [[48 kilometers) north of Detroit. However, she said prosecutors are "confident" they can show the crime was premeditated.
    "There is a mountain of digital evidence. Videotape, social media, all digital evidence possible," she said.

If there was a mountain of evidence how come it was not investigated earlier?

The police and FBI all monitor social media even more when it comes to schools.

Just based in what has been printed and not investigated so far,somebody had to be really careful not to use keywords in that mountain of evidence.

I still say it is wrong for the prosecution to be already trying the case in the public 1 day after the incident and is going to create more drama,it does not matter what one feels or has a premonition about,once the investigation is done the facts will come out.

Last edited by Richard; December-01-21 at 04:29 PM.

Another student a shooting victim has died in the hospital just a day. This makes the 4th student died from The Oxford High School Shooting.

No premeditation?

Michigan boy discussed killing students in video recorded before school shooting, official says
    Tampa Bay Times|13 minutes ago
    Ethan Crumbley, 15, is accused of killing four students and injuring seven others. He's charged with murder, attempted murder and terrorism causing death.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...official-says/

OK.

No premeditation?

OK.
    Huh? Did you not read the charges?

So, the turd was suspended and Daddy bought the boomboom:

https://people.com/crime/father-mich...-gun-days-ago/
    Real class act, those parents. But I would expect nothing more from the land of flat-earthers and capitol rioters:

Jennifer, however, in November 2016, penned an open letter to President-Elect Donald Trump, which she posted on her blog.

“Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility,” she wrote. “You changed your mind, and you said ‘so what.’ You made the famous ‘grab them in the pussy’ comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of [sic] shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption.”

Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”

She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents,” and “don’t care about learning.”

It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.”

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Danny, Sandy Hook was babies; if the gun nuts didn't care about them, this and Stoneman are less than blips on their radar.
    I know someone whose 6 year old daughter was murdered at Sandy Hook. He is a professional performing musician and such is the state of vileness of the gun craziness in this country that he would actually have gun loons show up at his shows threatening him and shouting out that his daughter never existed and that he was a part of some insane conspiracy.

He's a much better person than me and he would usually just react by playing one of the beautiful songs he wrote for the heartbreaking album he dedicated to his daughter.

I wonder if the people who speak out after this avoidable gun tragedy will, like my friend, like David Hogg and other survivors of the Parkland horror, like other people who have shown the courage to challenge our nation's blood soaked psycho-sexual firearm obsession, also find themselves being followed and harassed and smeared and threatened and maybe worse by the NRA-cult popgun lovin' crazies?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    challenge our nation's blood soaked psycho-sexual firearm obsession,
    They're called Ammosexuals.

How will this figure in?

Michigan suspended school security funding, expanded after Parkland, during pandemic
    Detroit Free Press on MSN.com|20 minutes ago
    Michigan state leaders made a series of moves to address school safety after a mass school shooting in Parkland, Florida in 2018.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mi...mic/ar-AARmyZg

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Real class act, those parents. But I would expect nothing more from the land of flat-earthers and capitol rioters:
    Verses what? The power hungry freaks that would like to rape and burn and loot cities and provide violence against others with impunity?

You cannot stand it when somebody has the ability to protect themselves,it kills the whole narrative of that dictatorship control.

Where are you getting the personal information on the family where you passed that judgment?

You are acting like you personally know them,do you?

link please,because the only thing that has been reported was when the gun was purchased and nothing about the families inner feelings.

This is how social media is used to create discontent by spreading rumors and false narratives.
    Last edited by Richard; December-01-21 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Where are you getting the personal information on the family where you passed that judgment?
    I get it from Marjorie Taylor Greene and Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Verses what? The power hungry freaks that would like to rape and burn and loot cities and provide violence against others with impunity?

You cannot stand it when somebody has the ability to protect themselves,it kills the whole narrative of that dictatorship control.

You are acting like you personally know them,do you?

link please,because the only thing that has been reported was when the gun was purchased and nothing about the families inner feelings.

This is how social media is used to create discontent by spreading rumors and false narratives.
    I’d say that any mother who signs an open letter saying she’s “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.” is clearly not a class act.

l assume your mommy didn’t speak that way? It’s also telling that Daddy had the money to buy the gun on Black Friday [[and make it accessible to the kid) at the same time he was behind in child support for a child in FL. Family Values!
    Last edited by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast; December-01-21 at 09:44 PM.

Republicans:

guns + guns + ma rights + guns + 'Merica - safety / abortion = USA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Oh my. She sounds like trash to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    I know someone whose 6 year old daughter was murdered at Sandy Hook. He is a professional performing musician and such is the state of vileness of the gun craziness in this country that he would actually have gun loons show up at his shows threatening him and shouting out that his daughter never existed and that he was a part of some insane conspiracy.

He's a much better person than me and he would usually just react by playing one of the beautiful songs he wrote for the heartbreaking album he dedicated to his daughter.

I wonder if the people who speak out after this avoidable gun tragedy will, like my friend, like David Hogg and other survivors of the Parkland horror, like other people who have shown the courage to challenge our nation's blood soaked psycho-sexual firearm obsession, also find themselves being followed and harassed and smeared and threatened and maybe worse by the NRA-cult popgun lovin' crazies?
    I think of those small young children at Sandy Hook often when these diabolical events happen and then about the horrific abuse that has been directed at the parents of the deceased little ones. It is despicable what these people have had to endure after losing a child. Threats, conspiracy lies, vile names, and disrespecting their dead 6 year old. All I can say Al is I wish your friend peace if it can be found in this world. And something far greater in the next one.

The parents of Ethan Crumbley 15 will also be charged. They should not buy a kid a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    I’d say that any mother who signs an open letter saying she’s “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.” is clearly not a class act.

l assume your mommy didn’t speak that way? It’s also telling that Daddy had the money to buy the gun on Black Friday [[and make it accessible to the kid) at the same time he was behind in child support for a child in FL. Family Values!
    I do not know,some seem to have a lot of intimate knowledge over somebody they did not even know their name a day ago,what I read was an unverified post and asked for a link where it was posted for the public’s review,because it does not seem like something that somebody would have knowledge of unless they were into the families personal business.

The content does not shock me because I have read similar in this forum,just change the names around.

None of my business but I personally would be careful about what I post about people’s personal business online,hiding behind a fake persona does not remove one from liability if it should acure.

The daddy may very well have paid for the gun with the same funds many others did after they received their free money from the government off of the taxpayers backs.

The FBI processed just shy of 200,000 background checks on Black Friday alone.

I am sure you have all their financial information,purchase intent,and who they support to post also ?

Only an ignorant person would post a certain type of person that fits the profile of a gun owner because they come from all walks of life all genders and all political persuasions.

If he was as a few here have described him,he is a little late to the game,he would have had guns long ago.

I cannot comment about any other cases he may have pending because I am not privy to them or is it really relevant,every day children are slaughtered in African nations,do you or have you ever cared about them or shed a tear for them or even done anything to support them?

My guess is you never thought about them or even lifted a finger to help save their lives,and people speak of family values when it is convenient to their narrative.

Probably not,it’s mostly people Monday morning quarterbacking while hiding behind fake personas on the internet,because all you have to do is speak and nothing else really.

It’s pretty sad when there are tragedies like this and people use them to showcase their own little narratives like they were your best friends a majority probably never even heard of the school before.
    Last edited by Richard; December-02-21 at 12:19 AM.

The parents of Ethan Crumbley 15 will also be charged. They should not buy a kid a gun.
    Do you have concrete knowledge and proof that the parents bought the gun for the kid?

If not you are spreading false accusations and rumors.

I am thinking you bought the gun in the hood and then sold it to the parents in order to make a quick buck.

I bet if I sent that to the newspaper,tomorrow it would be headline news with Danny in big bold letters,because they are like everybody else,facts do not matter and they will print it just to grab the morning headlines.

But then again it does not matter what we think,it has no relevance.

Crime is up 400% in some cities,every night is a new newscast of stores being looted and robbed and burned case after case of people out of control going after innocent people just out shopping for a day,people not being charged for crimes,police told to stand down,most do not even show up or do so hours later.

Not for nothing but people probably could not have picked a worst time in at least the past 30 years to push a gun control narrative.

2021 gun sales in creased 60% after the summer of burning cities almost 5 million sales in February of that year alone.

During the pandemic 39,695,315 guns were sold,the average used to be 20 million a year.

40% increase of guns sold to women and African Americans.

That’s not a gun problem,that is a society problem when people feel compelled to purchase a weapon that they would have never thought about doing before,it’s the same society problems that are driving these kids to pick up a gun and shoot up a school.

The guns are not dancing on a stripper pole in order to entice people to buy them,they are buying them out of desperation while in a system that they feel lends no support and gives them no other choice.

The same way these kids are probably feeling,if one has never taken a life before,it takes a lot to take one the first time.

We could stop and see what is driving these kids into that dark place,but it is easier to just say - bad gun - take them all away and everything will be peaches and cream.

The news cycle picks it up for a few days,the gun control nuts use it to push their agenda,the internet goes wild with accusations and gun control arguments,then something else happens and it all becomes a faded memory until the next time.

Sadly you cannot put these kids in a shelf until the next time,the facade of doing something without actually doing anything does not help them.

In this country with 100s of millions of guns out there it is a losing battle thinking you are going to regulate them out of harms way,you cannot even keep cigarettes,liquor or drugs out of their mouths and hands.

Who knows,maybe someday people will drop the narratives and actually figure it out,I am not holding my breath on that.

The increase in school shootings started in 1996 ,this country had no shortage of guns before that and had an occasional school shooting.

What happened in 1996 that saw the school shootings to multiply year after year after that ?

What was the cause for the increase,it was not the guns,they were already there before.

Scratch that,I almost forgot,the internet became mainstream and all of the fun shoot em up games and chat rooms became widely available.

Back in the day when we were kids,we did not even know the news existed or schools outside of our district,for that matter I do not even remember my parents discussing politics or the news with us kids,I remember the watergate hearings being broadcast and then it was tv time with shows that were considered wholesome.

Now we have children talking about stolen childhoods and attending protests where women are walking around with private parts that children should not even understand what they are yet.

TV shows are all violence with blood and guts,computer games where kids compete to get the most kills ,role models that are so screwed up in their own lives that they are in no position to be looked up to,a 6 year old can watch porn with the click of a button,no thanks to Sears eliminating their catalog.

Everybody went to school,nobody is harder on kids then other kids,parents are acting out in public and on the internet worse then kids,we set the stage for monsters then do not like it when they become monsters.
    Last edited by Richard; December-02-21 at 01:36 AM.

As reported in the Daily Beast, Jennifer Crumbly "penned an open letter to President-elect Donald Trump, which she posted on her blog, in Nov. 2016."

“Mr. Trump, I actually love that you are a bad public speaker because that showed sincerity, and humility,” she wrote. “You changed your mind, and you said ‘so what.’ You made the famous ‘grab them in the pussy’ comment, did it offend me? No. I say things all the time that people take the wrong way, do I mean them, not always. Do I agree that you should of [sic] shown your tax returns? No. I don’t care what you do or maybe don’t pay in taxes, I think those are personal and if the Gov’t can lock someone up over $10,000 of unpaid taxes and you slipped on by, then that shows the corruption.”

Crumbley went on to tell Trump that she hoped he would “really uncover the politicians for what I believe they really are,” and that he might “shut down Big Pharma, make health care affordable for me and my MIDDLE CLASS family again.” She was in favor of Trump’s long-promised border wall, and noted that she was “not racist” because her grandfather “came straight off the boat in Italy.”

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms,” the letter continued. “Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions. Thank you for respecting that Amendment.”

She complained about parents at other schools where the “kids come from illegal immigrant parents” and “don’t care about learning.”

It was signed, “A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.”

Ironically, she'll experience plenty of that in Michigan's penitentiary for women, while Ethan will be getting it in the other end.

Be careful what you wish for.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast