Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    $400m. I just got tired of repeating myself again and again to Richard on this thread.
    The only thing you keep repeating,is disputing things that I have posted that came directly from Lordstown.

Take a nap if you are tired.

I stick with munis,far less smoke screens and easy enough to do your own research,the only thing that sucks about those is when cities like Detroit gets their financial act together and the interest rates drop down to 2% like with what just happened.

What’s going on now is okay with day trading.

Tesla already has a street-able EV platform that has been tested and in production,you do not think they could easily put out a last mile delivery vehicle,Ford has a EV truck already the F150.

What does Lordstown and Rivian have for the market that is not already out there?

Unless they can tap the 10,000 GVW and up,it is just expensive eye candy.

What good is in claiming a Rivian has a 7500 GVW rating when it loses 50% battery when you tow with it,you can’t stick a 4x8 piece of plywood in the back,you cannot realistically tow with it over any reasonable distance.

So what purpose does it serve outside of generating revenue for the shareholders.

Ford does not need Rivian and they are or will be direct competition,so what are they doing outside of lending their name for creditably in an IPO and looking to make $ money for their shareholders before they bail.

Nothing wrong with that.

I am forming a company that can now attach tits on a bull,you interested in investing before I go IPO ?

I have a standing order fir 60 of em.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...vs/5572732001/
    Last edited by Richard; September-01-21 at 11:29 AM.