I was sitting near the DIA and saw an elderly lady, maybe 60's, get pulled over. I saw that she really didn't make a complete stop before turning right on the red. I saw that she DID get a ticket. Maybe for that, maybe for something else. Who knows.

But before I saw the cop give her a ticket, a group of 10-15 motorcycles and four wheelers were driving crazy in all lanes and in and out of traffic, obviously with no license plates and no insurance, which I'm guessing weren't street-legal to begin with, and passed this lady and the cop. About 30 seconds after that, two Dodge Chargers squealed the tires at Woodward and Warren and were probably doing 60 going north on Woodward as they passed the cop and this lady. I'm thinking to myself... if you're an outlaw and do crazy shit on illegal motorcycles or four-wheelers you're OK. If you have a hotrod fast car, squeal the tires, terrorize the streets, etc. you're OK. But if you are the run-of-the-mill citizen...you get a ticket. Sucks...but I guess that's how it is in Detroit these days. The lawlessness this summer is CRAZY!!!!!