Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: T-Shirt Envy

Hybrid View

LOL... oh my.... yes that is me... someone else photoshopped an image of one of my LEGO buildings onto a white Tee Shirt.

There's an entire thread about me and my LEGO story. I've been a LEGO fan for 53 years... and am now considered the leading authority [outside of the LEGO company] on the history of LEGO. I have nearly 35,000 images of LEGO sets/parts and historic images, and am working on finishing a 9 volume [4000 page] LEGO Collectors Encyclopedia... nearly finished. I've got a publishing house in China, as well as English language version in North America planned for a release next year.

People used to make fun of me on this forum and the forum that will not be named [which consisted of DYES rejects]... but now LEGO is very "up market"... 5% of all LEGO sales today go to adults [called AFOL... or Adult Fans of LEGO]. The adult LEGO fanbase is increasing by 1/2 million each year... so while some folks made fun of "me and my kids toy"... you would not believe some of the celebrities who are into LEGO as adults... Daniel Radcliff, Robert Pattinson, Chris Pratt, late author Norman Mailer, Britney Spears, David Beckham, Mark Hamill, Brad Pitt... etc.

So I've got my own Facebook page for LEGO... there are over 1000 LEGO related FB pages. And I am doing quite nicely thanks to my current 2800 page digital download Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide.
    Last edited by Gistok; May-22-21 at 06:20 PM.