Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Post 184 is completely off topic and should be removed.
    Minneapolis is so pretty in the summer! Summer of love!

Fucking retards being used as pawns for the democrats. Sorry if you have to be reminded.

Post 184 WAS GLORIOUS!!!

Vandals, arsonists, murderers. When will they be investigated???

Quote Originally Posted by Dbest View Post
    Minneapolis is so pretty in the summer! Summer of love!

Fucking retards being used as pawns for the democrats. Sorry if you have to be reminded.

Post 184 WAS GLORIOUS!!!

Vandals, arsonists, murderers. When will they be investigated???

I take that to mean "NO"... that you won't be watching the Jan. 6 insurrection committee tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I take that to mean "NO"... that you won't be watching the Jan. 6 insurrection committee tonight....
    Thanks for the reminder. I used to be able to watch hearings live, but I cut the cord last year and lost CSPAN.

LOL, otherwise known as the corrupt Democrat committee to try to prevent Trump from being able to run again.

Odd that all the undercover FBI agents, assets and the leftist agitators aren't being arrested. Well that John Sullivan guy finally did, but the media kept it out of the news.

I wish I could, I've gotta go get my booster clot shot and then go refill my supply of masks and hand sanitizer. Priorities!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    LOL, otherwise known as the corrupt Democrat committee to try to prevent Trump from being able to run again.
    Agreed, politicians are generally corrupt. But tonight we 'll get some insight into who orchestrated the insurrection.

John Sullivan is small potatoes compared to the Maralago Mussolini, Orange Julius, or whatever you want to call him.

When will they be investigated???
    A simple search will show you that hundreds have been arrested and jailed.

But again, that is NOT the topic of this thread and your post should be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Agreed, politicians are generally corrupt. But tonight we 'll get some insight into who orchestrated the insurrection.

John Sullivan is small potatoes compared to the Maralago Mussolini, Orange Julius, or whatever you want to call him.
    The president you speak of offered to have the national guard stationed around the capitol on Jan 6th. Drunk Nancy declined twice. Almost like they wanted people to peacefully walk around inside. That way they could pretend "it was worse than 9/11"....

Are they going to investigate what happened to Ashli Babbit? Unarmed and shot in the head?

Remember how AOC was afraid of getting raped and murdered at the "insurrection"? Except she wasn't in the capitol.

You enjoy the show, it was made for mrons like you. When it's over take a victory lap on Twitter! The echo chamber will love it.

Thanks for the reminder. I used to be able to watch hearings live, but I cut the cord last year and lost CSPAN.
    Here ya go:

https://january6th.house.gov/news/watch-live

8PM EDT.

^^ Again ... off topic.

"Your post should be removed"

Are you the gatekeeper for the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    ^^ Again ... off topic.
    This post is off topic!

REMOVE THIS POST!!!!

You mean the Jan 6 resurrection committee? Uncle Joe is losing traction faster than a fully built 440 Hemi with baldies on the back. They keep bringing up the capital protest and 2 years later Trump is still being slandered by the "press". Classic case of "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..." Too bad Howdy Doody is off the air. I can see Uncle Joe and Buffalo Bob having an in depth political discussion in front of the Peanut Gallery.

I think Lowell needs to clean up the kids table again... and do some thread sanitizing...

Last edited by Zacha341; June-09-22 at 07:33 PM.

I think Lowell needs to clean up the kids table again... and do some thread sanitizing...
    After you contributed to it. Riiight...

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You mean the Jan 6 resurrection committee? Uncle Joe is losing traction faster than a fully built 440 Hemi with baldies on the back. They keep bringing up the capital protest and 2 years later Trump is still being slandered by the "press". Classic case of "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..." Too bad Howdy Doody is off the air. I can see Uncle Joe and Buffalo Bob having an in depth political discussion in front of the Peanut Gallery.
    Can you blame them? If my son was a crack addict who had all his videotaped hooker/drug escapades leaked online I would want to distract people as well. Or maybe the videotaped escapades are a distraction from the favors Hunter was selling to China? Or a distraction from when Hunter sat on the Ukranian energy Burisma's board despite having no experience in the industry. I wonder why that company would want him on their board???

My favorite part about the failed Biden presidency is the failed policy. Or maybe it's intentional?
    Whatever way you look at it, every metric shows he's a pathetic flop. A modern day disaster of a president. ��

Democrats feed off making/keeping people poor. It's their main agenda.

Wasn't it Biden who called African American children roaches? "

Didn't Biden deliver a eulogy at Senator Robert Byrd's[[former KKK member) funeral?

Didn't Biden vote against segregating public school buses in the 70's ?

Biden is cut from the same cloth LBJ...

After you contributed to it. Riiight...
    That's right Dbest... I sat at the same table as you and others did... it would be disingenuous to say otherwise. My comments going off topic deserve to be deleted just as much as yours do.

... and as yours continue to do.
    Last edited by Gistok; June-10-22 at 01:00 AM.

Craig has no chance of beating Kelly. Prolly regrets not being there on January 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post

I think they can run as a write-in. Craig said that's what he's going to do.

Craig has no chance of beating Kelly. Prolly regrets not being there on January 6.
    Kelly should be in jail and not allowed to run...You help incite a riot, then come home and run for governor in your state. These MoFo's think they can do what they want, and the law doesn't apply to them. Like the Donald.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; June-10-22 at 01:55 PM.

Donald was a registered democrat for over 8 years,most likely he picked up some bad habits as a result that carried over.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Donald was a registered democrat for over 8 years,most likely he picked up some bad habits as a result that carried over.
    Yeah... with 3500 lawsuits he was involved in in his business career, it must have been the 8 years as a democrat that left the stink on him...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    It is interesting that they removed all of the ballots in that batch without knowing how many signatures were false,based just on a sampling.

Why do they waste taxpayer money bring it to court in order to find out how many were fraudulent by doing a total count?

All they really did so far was say,we took some samples,found some fraudulent so they are all disqualified,then it is on the candidate to prove how many were actually fraudulent or not.

Sp all of this drama has been based on,we know there was some fraudulent signatures based on a sampling,but we do not know how many or even if it was enough to alter the results.

We have been down this road before and learned nothing apparently.

What was it - 10% 20% 50% ?

Yeah... with 3500 lawsuits he was involved in in his business career, it must have been the 8 years as a democrat that left the stink on him...
    When you became a billionaire with your hands in 1000 different pies how many lawsuits did you have?

You cannot name one billionaire that is not involved with multiple lawsuits at any given time,your reply was non sequitur.

I posted he may have picked up bad habits,you labeled it as “stink” - you realize what you did there correct?
    Last edited by Richard; June-10-22 at 02:43 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast