Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Kelly should be in jail and not allowed to run...You help incite a riot, then come home and run for governor in your state. These MoFo's think they can do what they want, and the law doesn't apply to them. Like the Donald.
    He did? What makes you say that?

He's accused of being there [which is not a crime last I looked] and someone 'claimed' he moved a barrier.

None of which comes close to what the leftist agitators were filmed doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    When you became a billionaire with your hands in 1000 different pies how many lawsuits did you have?

You cannot name one billionaire that is not involved with multiple lawsuits at any given time,your reply was non sequitur.

I posted he may have picked up bad habits,you labeled it as “stink” - you realize what you did there correct?
    Yes... I realize it... I posted an insipid reply to an insipid comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    He did? What makes you say that?

He's accused of being there [which is not a crime last I looked] and someone 'claimed' he moved a barrier.

None of which comes close to what the leftist agitators were filmed doing.
    The same leftist agitators you claim killed the children in Uvalde? Are they all part of the same leftist group to make the Republicans look bad or are there multiple leftist groups with their own agendas to sully the reputation of the right. Is there a newsletter I can subscribe to or are you the only one with this important information?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Kelly should be in jail and not allowed to run...You help incite a riot, then come home and run for governor in your state. These MoFo's think they can do what they want, and the law doesn't apply to them. Like the Donald.
    Maralago Mussolini should be tried for treason IMHO.

This thread strayed and posting is hereby terminated.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10