Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

^ right lol that is why her own people did not want her as governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    But despite those findings, Republicans in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas and likely other states including Michigan and Wisconsin are moving to roll back access to mail balloting, eliminate drop boxes, toughen voter identification laws and erect other barriers to the ballot.
    There Richard I fixed it for you...

True, but having not read what he's had to say in a while, I didn't take him into account on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    I off no arguments to your points. They are all legitimate concerns, and someone always falls thru the cracks. However any attempts to solve those problems would just be referred to as 'ballot harvesting' by you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    There Richard I fixed it for you...
    It’s politics,I ask you for the world,you will offer me some shithole county and when we are finished,I end up with Greenland when I only wanted Texas in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It’s politics,I ask you for the world,you will offer me some shithole county and when we are finished,I end up with Greenland when I only wanted Texas in the first place.
    Well... in either place you might freeze to death... but at least in Greenland you'll have water... but if they have to pay Danish taxes, then you're screwed there too... so Texas you shall have...

The "New" Republican Party

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

The "New" Republican Party

You really have the nerve to post something from the lincoln project after there exposure?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/18/polit...idt/index.html

Even fake news say they are fake news LMFAO

Liberal And Conservative Agree: Modern GOP Isn't Salvageable

As CPAC kicks off as a celebration of all things Trump, Caroline Randall Williams and Bill Kristol join MSNBC's Brian Williams to discuss whether they think the GOP is salvageable. Aired on 02/27/2021.

Well, now that they're openly using Nazi and White Nationalist symbolism as their stage [[literally), perhaps a few more people will wake up to their evil.

Not to mention "thou shalt not worship graven idols" and Aaron and his golden calf. Could the right be any more non biblical than that golden idol of Trump. I wonder if he made Melania and Ivanka melt their gold jewelry for this?

Kind of looks like someone was making a Bart Simpson statue and then someone else decided they needed it for the CPAC, stuck a Trump head on and spray painted it gold.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Kind of looks like someone was making a Bart Simpson statue and then someone else decided they needed it for the CPAC, stuck a Trump head on and spray painted it gold.
    There is much irony in this joke. I have often wondered how someone who adheres to Christian values can have so much faith in Trump... Did I miss the one that says ‘thou shalt lie profusely to protect one’s own fragile ego?’

^^ I guess I missed the one about "thou shalt commit adultery as often as you want", and still be God's chosen one.

"Liberal And Conservative Agree: Modern GOP Isn't Salvageable"

Jimaz, I oppose censorship so I support your right to cite msnbc cartoons as a source. I appreciate that your source outed Bill Kristol as an ally of Democrats. Kristol supported every war imaginable including Obama's executive ordered war on Libya to Bush's WMD lie getting us into Iraq. In the Wikipedia article about Bill Kristol, I learned that "He is also one of the three board members of Keep America Safe, a national-security think tank co-founded by Liz Cheney." There you have it. Democrats' favorite Republicans Bill Kristol and the warmonger Cheney family in the same sentence.

This is part of the shift of party polarities I sometimes mention.
    -The 10 richest counties in the US voted for Biden
    -57% of the 100 richest counties in the US voted for Biden
    -Biden received $1.624B of campaign funding, $.991B in large donations
    -Trump received $1.088B of campaign funding, $.555B in large contributions
    -Biden received 78% more in 'large donations" than Trump
    -Every POC group voted in higher percentages for Trump in 2020 than in 2016
    -Affluent white suburbs voted more for Biden than they did for Hillary

"The Republican Party is not just the party of country clubs, the Republican Party is the party of steel workers, construction workers, pipeline workers, police officers, firefighters, waiters and waitresses. -Ted Cruz to CPAC 2/27/21

Ted Cruz jumped the gun a little but there was something going on in that direction under Trump. No wonder Democrats are trying to keep Trump off the ballot in 2024 like they kept the Green Party off the ballot in my state in 2020.

Meanwhile, Democratic members of Congress are trying to wrestle away Pres. Biden's control of the nuclear button. So let's say our radar spot 147 incoming ICBMs headed to the U.S.. How is this going to work? Pelosi, Schumer, and the gang might have to be woken up and go on Tic-Toc to make a decision about what to advise Biden but the ICBMs will be here by the time I am through writing this. Schumer, Kaine and 3.45% Kamala are all pissed that Biden didn't warn them in time that he was going to bomb Syria. Imagine how mad they would be if he pushed the nuke button without involving them.

Speaking of free speech and Democrats trying to have some contol of the button, I couldn't find this Biden clip of his Texas visit on YouTube but if you don't like my alternate source, fast forward 31 seconds to hear Pres. Biden say the following: "Joe Biden: "Lizzie Panilli, uh, excuse me, Pannill, and uh, what am I doing here? I’m going to lose track here. And, uh… Mayor Turner… My family spent a lot of time here in Houston by the way. And, uh, hey John Eddy, how are you buddy I didn’t see you there?… I could be known for as president. I would be the end, the president who end during his era ended cancer as we know it. [[cough)"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7