Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Another Explosive Found Magnet Fishing in Ohio
    And TONS of Other Finds

Hitting the Jackpot Magnet Fishing in Ohio

You Won't Believe What We Found Magnet Fishing Some of Our Favorite Spots!!!
    In this week's video we went magnet fishing in some of our favorite spots and you won't believe what we caught....

We Were Shocked By What She Found
    Magnet Fishing in a Family Park!!!
    We were shocked by what the kids found when we magnet fished a family park. This week's video is a mash-up of small trips we took throughout the summer...

What Did We Find Magnet Fishing With Our Giant Magnets !!!
    What did we find magnet fishing with our giant magnets? This week we're back in Detroit and we can't believe some of the things we found!

Magnet Fishing And Found An Odd Gun In The River!
    In this week's video, we're magnet fishing around Lansing Michigan and we pulled out another gun!

You Won't BELIEVE The Treasure We Found When
    We Get IN The Water For Magnet Fishing
    In this week's video, we're in Lansing, Michigan and we did things a little differently. We got IN the water and looked for what treasures we could find. There were some interesting items, including antiques and guns, found....

4 Guns Caught Magnet Fishing and Pulled From the River
    {Cops were Called}

TONS of Magnet Fishing Finds in Michigan

Who's Throwing THIS In The River?
    Another BOMB Found Magnet Fishing in Ohio
    Who's throwing this in the river? In this week's video, we found another bomb while magnet fishing in Ohio. It involved multiple officers and shutting down another bridge. For part 2 of this video subscribe and watch next week!

Here's a year old magnet fishing video from The Netherlands. It's an especially rich location. Total duration 18 minutes.

Ultimate Criminal Canal Found Magnet Fishing!
    Police on the Hunt
    G'day, I'm Leigh and I search for treasure all over the world in all kinds of ways. Scuba Diving, Metal Detecting or Magnet Fishing - if it's out there I'll find it! My treasure hunting motto is "Anything could be anywhere!" No matter where I go treasure hunting and metal detecting, I have lot's of fun.

AMAZING Finds From Magnet Fishing in Ohio
    This week's video is part two of last week's trip to Ohio. You don't want to miss these amazing finds.

I Can't Believe What I Caught Magnet Fishing!
    A Bucket List Find!

I think that "giant jingle bell" was an old smudge pot used to mark road construction sites at night before they switched to battery powered lights. They'd burn oil and had a flame on top.

Shady Finds While Magnet Fishing a Mob Dump Site in Ohio
    {Police Are Called!}
    In this week's video, we found multiple shady finds when we went magnet fishing in Youngstown, Ohio, a mob dump site. Many weapons were pulled out of the water.

Another Gun Found Magnet Fishing Michigan's Capital!
    In this week's video, we found another gun while magnet fishing Michigan's capital. Lansing has been packed with finds in 2023 this year. We'll have to make more trips next year....

A Christmas Magnet Fishing Story
    {Touring THE House Where The Movie Was Filmed}

35 Guns Found Magnet Fishing {2023 Compilation}

At 14:25 the poor kid seemed traumatized by finding that gun.

Things NOT to take to school for show & tell.
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-28-23 at 05:45 PM.

I Can't believe I Found A Bag Full of Jewelry Magnet Fishing!!

Magnet Fishing in Detroit! Found the First Gun of 2024!
    In this week's video, we're in Detroit magnet fishing. Jason caught the channel's first gun of 2024, and Bill from @rockmagnetics1866 got one too....

Another [G]un Found While Magnet Fishing and It Was Shocking!!!
    Another [G]un Found While Magnet Fishing and It Was Shocking!!! In this video the duo is back and magnet fishing [around] Michigan. They find another gun and it shocks the 911 dispatcher.
    I'm wondering how many of those guns were tossed to conceal evidence of crimes. Some may have been lost, others may have been discarded without being involved a crime, but all of them? Not likely. That's creepy.

Magnet Fishing Historic Railroad Bridge
    {Very Interesting Finds and Bad Jokes}

Guns Found Magnet Fishing in Ohio and Lots More Finds
    In this week's video, we found another gun while magnet fishing in Ohio, plus a bonus gun while on another trip....

You Won't Believe It!
    We Caught This Valuable Antique Find Magnet Fishing

Winter Magnet Fishing in Detroit
    Will We Catch Anything Other Than a Cold?
    In this week's video, we're magnet fishing around metro Detroit in the cold of winter.
    Their dedication has to be admired to be fishing in such cold weather. At one point their ropes are frozen stiff! Unusual variety this week.
    Last edited by Jimaz; February-22-24 at 08:29 PM.

Extremely Old and Historical Items Found While Magnet Fishing in Michigan
    In this video, we were magnet fishing with Bill from @rockmagnetics1866 and we found some extremely old and historical items. That payphone is at least 114 years old and still in the water, can you believe it???

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast