Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Somebody has to tell him the Pizza parlor paedophile ring was Russia's Saturday Night Live sketch.
    Nah, he already knows;
    It does no one a service.
    Maybe mine don't either.
    Maybe we do.
    Last edited by bust; January-21-21 at 04:28 AM.

Dang Sammy,

How's this for a pseudocode response:

{ CityModern.find [[{communitymindset: /^you/}) ? hell no : maybe }

Is it just an investment or would you be a neighbor?

I doubt it's good marketing either way.
    Last edited by bust; January-21-21 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Dang Sammy,

How's this for a pseudocode response:

{ CityModern.find [[{communitymindset: /^you/}) ? hell no : maybe }

Is it just an investment or would you be a neighbor?

I doubt it's good marketing either way.
    Haha, I wish but if you’re trying to dox someone who doesn’t agree with you politically, then maybe that’s something for Admin to pay attention too. That certainly does not make for good “neighbors” or community discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Canucks and Visitors, don't reply;
    We weren't fooled.
    We read the first lines, sometimes.
    Trolls we know.
    Yep, that's it for me. Let them stew.

Beyond the heady rush and glee to repudiate all things Trump, for example, how many jobs and how much residual income loss, tax revenue etc will be the result of the this Pipeline stoppage?

Or further down the road as increases in fuel pricing [[cars, transportation, home, infrastructure, energy dependence)?

Hurting poor and low income people the most - the fastest, of course!
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-21-21 at 06:40 PM.

Just for fun type antifa.com in your search bar.

^ Yeah, I'd hear about that redirect. Does it do that in all browsers?

I was using Chrome.

Eh, um... Not excusing the DC mayhem [[I'm not), but is this helpful?

'F*** Joe Biden': Portland Protesters Vandalize Democrat HQ After Inauguration...

And this:

'We don't want Biden. We want revenge for police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres'...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-Oregon.html
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-21-21 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    Haha, I wish but if you’re trying to dox someone who doesn’t agree with you politically, then maybe that’s something for Admin to pay attention too. That certainly does not make for good “neighbors” or community discussion.
    Sammy... I've been on this forum for 20+ years... and Admin doesn't pay attention to decent discussions... but does pay attention to people who disrupt the forums and turn it into muck... I do believe that you and Richard are headed in that direction. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Sammy... I've been on this forum for 20+ years... and Admin doesn't pay attention to decent discussions... but does pay attention to people who disrupt the forums and turn it into muck... I do believe that you and Richard are headed in that direction. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    So only what comes out of your twisted mind is acceptable because you have seniority?

Gee, that was clever....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Just for fun type antifa.com in your search bar.

^ It's not to hard to re-direct a link if you know what you're doing -- not even too far on the back end of a given site.

Whatever dude. If bust was indeed trying to dox me, then that type of intimidation should be called out. It’s no different to some members of the DNC threatening to go after conservatives, shame and cancel them. So much for unity [[I didn’t believe that for a minute anyway)
    So, is that what we should expect here? I doubt it and I certainly doubt you speak for Detroit Yes on this matter anyway.

So it is perfectly okay for you and others to disrupt the forums and turn it into muck ?

And you consider a decent conversation where somebody is Voxing somebody ?

Of course you do any thing to attack those who you did agree with,I do believe you are also heading in that direction.

Just because you attach a little smiley face at the end does not make you the little angel,you also do your fair share of mucking up the discussion.

Like you did in that post.

Typical though,some seem to think they are exempt from what they wish to impose on others.

Does you being here 20 years make you the ultimate authority as you are implying?

You have had no problems doing your part mucking up discussions and continued spreading of fake and false information,even after it was proved to you that what you was repeating was in fact false.

Just because you say,your post was to long so I did not read it,it does not excuse you.

Either you are a moderator or you are not and you have had no problems with countless posts about my spelling and sentence structure while mucking up discussions and throwing in distractions with that.

If you are going to play moderator,you should at the very least follow what you expect others to.

No personal attacks and you have done no less then 9 against me in less days on both sides of the forum,is it your personal forum where you feel you are exempt from the rules but everybody else must abide from them?

In each one of those attacks your only objective was to muck up the discussion and create a distraction,it is not hard to figure out who are the ones who’s sole agenda is to stop the dialogue of subjects that they do not agree with.

I noticed you had nothing to say to Bust who has posted no less then 15 times with the sole purpose was to turn the discussion into muck.

Why is that? Maybe because he/or she follows your narrative?

If you are looking to be fluffed,go see a hooker or something,this is the internet where people are diverse and have different views and opinions.

If you want to form your own dictatorship of opinions,then start a dictatorship site,and if the intention of this forum is to only accept a one sided view point,then all it becomes is a circle of ego stoking and a collective of hate,not exactly something everybody wants to be a part of,so it is a shallow threat that you have unveiled.

If you want to attack me,fine,just do what we agreed to do and keep it on this side,you were not even respecting that,but do not expect to throw out little cheap shots then run when you do not like the response.
    Last edited by Richard; January-21-21 at 06:28 PM.

Michigan Lawmakers React To President Biden's Executive Orders...

Reactions to the border changes, restrictions on evictions, minimal wage changes, mask wearing etc.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-21-21 at 06:39 PM.

That was sarcasm; it wasn't clever in the least. and, yes, I know that you can create a redirect link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^ It's not to hard to re-direct a link if you know what you're doing -- not even too far on the back end of a given site.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Michigan Lawmakers React To President Biden's Executive Orders...

Reactions to the border changes, restrictions on evictions, minimal wage changes, mask wearing etc.
    Now they care about black folks in Detroit ? They did not when it came to the rona virus funding base on population size verses most hardest hit.

Bidens mandate says it all and backs up what has been the case sense day one.

He can only mandate mask use on federal property,he cannot call a federal mandate and enforce it without federal troops.

Mask mandates have always been the responsibility of local government and even every county has different mandates,it is how our system is set up.

Just like the shots,Biden can promise 100 million shots in 100 days but the only way he can deliver it is through the use of federal troops,outside of that it is on the cities and states to organize the delivery.

Hah! I need to figure out how to do to redirect a clients content from their now inactive domain url so as to not have to code the whole thing again from scratch!! Sigh.... will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    That was sarcasm; it wasn't clever in the least. and, yes, I know that you can create a redirect link.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    Now that's funny.
    My post has nothing to do with doxxing.

You used * as a wildcard in the post I was replying to. I took that to indicate you knew at least a little about code.

So I replied in javascript.

The line I wrote says to evaluate whether City Modern's mindset contains any containing "you" [[such as yours, or youse), if so reject it, otherwise keep it in consideration.

Good code is succinct, self-documenting, and assumes a reasonable minimum level of comprehension.

I used some English, skipped details needed to execute*† and didn't test syntax, so qualified it as pseudocode‡.

It's good you prompted me to look back at it. I should've evaluated whether the prevalence of your [[or you, or youse) mindset surpassed a [[low) tolerable threshold. I wouldn't choose where all aren't welcome, nor overwhelmed by yous. Thanks.

* has nothing to do with killing
    † here not used as a wildcard
    ‡ not spy kinda stuff
    Last edited by bust; January-23-21 at 01:01 AM.

Here is the answer to what Biden will do for Detroit.

Mexico's president said Saturday that Biden told him the U.S. would send $4 billion to help development in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala — nations whose hardships have spawned tides of migration through Mexico toward the United States.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-calls-canadas-trudeau-mexicos-153700432.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_15

So while our American cites are fallow with lack of investment and opportunity,let’s send billions to Latin America so they can rebuild their cities and provide opportunity to their citizens.

Nice.

I guess people get what they ask for,how about dealing with the hardships that Detroiters and other cities are dealing with that causes them to flee ?

If they took that same 4 billon and applied that to 4 US cities in opportunity,those taxpayer dollars would have been returned 10 fold,instead it goes away forever to countries where corruption will take 60% of it and the people below will be likely to see zero results.

They have been sent billions of dollars every year for the last 25 and nothing has changed other then those at the top have gotten richer.

So,Biden says,Thank you for your support Detroit,the leaders in Honduras really appreciate it.

I think in the old days they would have called that,being hoodwinked.

Last edited by Richard; January-24-21 at 01:05 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3