Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JCS Letter

Right. Behave, lest you find yourself guilty by association!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    There are only about 200 empty chicken cages at Gitmo. Gonna' have to build more cages on Rat Islands or other desolate locations.

So behave yourself if you value your free-range status.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-18-21 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Right. Behave, lest you find yourself guilty by association!
    If you feel like overthrowing the government, just choke your chicken till the feeling goes away. Count your blessings and treasure your free-range status.

^ I am counting my blessings. And on the most high [[not politicians) that provides such blessings, and freedom.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-18-21 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^ I am counting my blessings. And on the most high [[not politicians) that provides such blessings, and freedom.
    Yeah, as in the Preamble to the Constitution:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Yeah, as in the Preamble to the Constitution:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
    So how does damming the constitution and trying to destroy it serve the people?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    So how does damming the constitution and trying to destroy it serve the people?
    It doesn't.

Who's driving this bus? How did we end up in Barbados?

It doesn't.
    You don’t silence a man by tearing out his tongue! All you do is prove you are afraid of what he is saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    No surprise that some only know the constitution in that form,it shows.

I am also surprised that nobody on the left grabbed it in the great toilet paper shortage of 2020.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2