Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    President Butthead...?
    It's a constitutional republic in which terrorists foreign and domestic go to Gitmo, Rat Island, Butt-plug Bay, etc.

It’s all coming out i’m just giving a heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    It's a constitutional republic in which terrorists foreign and domestic go to Gitmo, Rat Island, Butt-plug Bay, etc.
    ls this your boy?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

Anybody else wonder why they cancelled a rehearsal for the inauguration citing security reasons with 20,000 troops in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Anybody else wonder why they cancelled a rehearsal for the inauguration citing security reasons with 20,000 troops in DC?
    Postponed for security reasons. I'd be happy if the inauguration were reduced to a small private ceremony.

Location of Rat IslandsName:  Rat-island-location.gif
Views: 792
Size:  84.5 KB

Orange Julius wanted to buy Greenland, so maybe Denmark will reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Orange Julius...
    I like that!

Just type in Kagbabe in Google and it will take you to a bunch of Insta and Twitter users with that handle. I chose the one with no extension on "Kagbabe" and it's some right wing Instagrammer who collects crap from Parler, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Will my 'puter implode, or will I find myself on some weird list if I click on of those eh, blue links?!

I mean I'll do zerohedge.com once in a while but ......

^ They won't be collecting much of nuthin' from Parler anymore.

That sites been closed by three techo-commerce-communication lords: Google, Apple, Amazon

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/tech/...ore/index.html
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-15-21 at 04:27 PM.

For future reference, linktr.ee is a program used to shorten Instagram posts and allows for them to be forwarded to other sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^ They won't be collecting much of nuthin' from Parler anymore.

That sites been closed by three techo-commerce-communication lords: Google, Apple, Amazon

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/tech/...ore/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Orange Julius wanted to buy Greenland, so maybe Denmark will reconsider.
    So instead China got it,good luck with your green future when it will be controlled by China.

It just quadrupled in price,nice going.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Postponed for security reasons. I'd be happy if the inauguration were reduced to a small private ceremony.
    They said 2 weeks ago it was going to be a virtual inauguration anyways,so they need 25,000 troops to protect a computer screen?

Futures indeed, which will hurt poor and lower-middle class people the most as their energy bills soar thru the roof! The rich elite [[both on the dem and republic coin-sides) will be the absolute least affected.

For them [[for now) NOTHING changes. So no wonder it's easy to dictate policy.

They can comfortably pay the DTE bill at $180 or $1,800+!

And fuel their private jets/ and luxury vehicles while lecturing the masses on how they should curtail their use of environment-destroying fossil fuel transpo.

So here we are: Meet the new boss[[s), same as the old boss [[probably worse as we're taught ONLY to perceive and anticipate wrongs [[greed, averous, lies, cheating, racism, classism, etc) from the right!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So instead China got it, good luck with your green future when it will be controlled by China.

It just quadrupled in price, nice going.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-15-21 at 08:36 PM.

Gasoline was $1.85 at my gas station on election day. It is $2.09 now. I don't know why. I have no reason to blame the price increase on the election results. California which does all the green stuff including high taxes leads the nation with its average gas prices at $3.33. Anyone want to bet that Democrats won't make it more expensive to produce gasoline? The good news is that presidential candidate Biden promised not to raise taxes unless family income exceeded $400,000/year. He didn't make gas taxes an exception. The bad news is that wouldn't stop him from raising taxes on oil companies and blaming them if they pass along their higher costs to consumers.

If President Biden gives green cards and a path to citizenship to everyone in Guantanamo, he will have room for Americans who gripe about higher energy costs and inflation.

Text - S.894 - 116th Congress [[2019-2020): Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Now that he's afraid for his life -- in hiding from terrorists -- even no-balls Pence will support S.894 to create a FISA Court for the brown-shirts of Orange Julius.

P.S. If you're a cultist of conspiracy theorists, you're a clear and present danger to all decent people and probably already under surveillance by law enforcement.
    Last edited by Henry Whalley; January-27-21 at 08:32 PM.

P.P.S. These are the truest words ever written on a men's room wall:

Ars Poetica

The goose that laid the golden egg
    Died looking up its crotch
    To find out how its sphincter worked.

Would you lay well? Don't watch.
    X.J. Kennedy

From Cross Ties: Selected Poems [[University
    of Georgia Press, 1985), copyright [[c) 1985
    by X. J. Kennedy. For permission to reprint,
    transmit by internet, or for any other purpose,
    address Curtis Brown Ltd., Ten Astor Place,
    New York, NY 10003.

Moral of the story: Don't overthink it. Don't overunderstand.

Last edited by Henry Whalley; January-27-21 at 09:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2