Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

And as for Ad Hominem... wrong again. Ad Hominem is not tolerated on this forum. I don't call you stupid or other names. I merely said you have a poor choice of interpretation, and could do better by being acquainted with logic fallacies, never me calling you any actual derogatory name.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    And as for Ad Hominem... wrong again. Ad Hominem is not tolerated on this forum. I don't call you stupid or other names. I merely said you have a poor choice of interpretation, and could do better by being acquainted with logic fallacies, never me calling you any actual derogatory name.
    Sense [[sic) when is Heminem not welcome on this forum? I always thought he had a lot of fans on here being from Detroit and all.

Not a fan,
    But these lyrics are uncanny:

Name:  Richard.png
Views: 645
Size:  53.4 KB
    Obie Trice feat. Eminem - Richard [[Lyrics On Screen)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbwNUOUy-3c
    Last edited by bust; February-01-21 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    I hate him--
    Er, mean them;
    Always have.
    Like this:

Obie Trice feat. Eminem - Richard [[Lyrics On Screen)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDqMGj3wrM
    Emm... geez, that was vulvar, emm... I mean, vulgar.

That's nice....

Well it's good that you're finally being steered to what logic fallacies are all about instead of just finding items to copy/paste from right wing "opinion" sources. And that's how we learn...
    lol so you keep posting from your state run left wing fake news.

Difference is,I posted the links that showed your arguments over the last 4 years was based on false reporting.

And the best you can come up with is,your personal opinions on right wing opinions?

You have to have the proof to back up your claims,I provided mine.

Where is yours?

Why do you insist on muddling up the forum with baseless accusations and repeating fake news even after you were proven wrong ?

You keep changing every topic to me personally,apparently you have nothing of substance to offer.Maybe it will take you another 20 years to actually contribute with something of substance.

Sometimes this is like a kindergarten class project the way some adults act

See how I added the little smiley in there, in order to throw some fake atonement into the mix.

You keep egging the little child in the room on,to the point of pure stupidity,that’s your contribution

Now stop acting like a little whiny girl and contribute.

In an interview with the conservative-leaning publication, Kevin Brock, former assistant director of intelligence for the FBI, suggested the prior planning indicated that no matter what Trump said, the Capitol incursion was going to happen anyway.
    During the interview Thursday, Brock said that incitement requires a speaker to desire violence and believe the crowd is capable [[or have an indication the crowd is capable) of violence. Brock said neither applied to Trump’s speech.

https://conservativefighters.co/news...-insurrection/

Yep posted from a conservative web site,but easily verified.

Now post some fake news from your preferred news sourse,you know the ones who manipulated you for the last four years into believing what they wanted you to believe,weak minds incapable of thinking for themselves are easily manipulated.

My guess is you will continue to attack the source and not the content or the facts.
    Last edited by Richard; January-31-21 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Emm... geez, that was vulvar, emm... I mean, vulgar.
    Fixed the link.
    Like I said, not a fan.
    Last edited by bust; February-01-21 at 12:21 PM.

AOC caught again in a blatant lie,the media took it and splashed it across the screen for the world to see,never even attempted to fact check,it because it fit the narrative.

Report: AOC Was Not Inside Capitol Building During Breach on Jan. 6

According to Rep. Nancy Mace [[R-SC), who has an office in the same hall as AOC, two doors away, there were never any rioters in their hall so there was never any physical danger from rioters coming in at any point.

Ocasio-Cortez said that rioters actually entered her office, forcing her to take refuge inside her bathroom after her legislative director Geraldo Bonilla-Chavez told her to “hide, hide, run and hide.”

And so I run back into my office,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “I slam my door. There’s another kind of like back area to my office, and I open it, and there’s a closet and a bathroom. And I jump into my bathroom.”
    Ocasio-Cortez said [she] was hiding behind the door “and then I just start to hear these yells of, ‘Where is she?’”
    As members of the mob banged against the door, Ocasio-Cortez believed “this was the moment where I thought everything was over.”
    “And the weird thing about moments like these is that you lose all sense of time,” Ocasio-Cortez continued. “In retrospect, maybe it was 4 seconds. Maybe it was 5 seconds, maybe it was 10 seconds. Maybe it was one second, I don’t know. It felt like my brain was able to have so many thoughts.”
    “In between the screams and the yells,” Ocasio-Cortez added, “I mean, I thought I was going to die.”

https://teamcandaceowens.com/report-aoc-was-not-inside-capitol-building-during-breach-on-jan-6/

The only person knocking on her door was a capital police officers.

I think she should be charged with attempting to incite a riot by providing false information to the public,just like when she claimed children were drinking out of the toilets at the border.

Where does the democrat party get these unstable screaming banshees from anyways?

"teamcandaceowens" is not a credible source of information.

CNN explains it well. AOC's office is not IN the Capitol bldg, it's in the Senate Office Bldg, which makes sense. She had been out of her office getting a Covid shot and returned just in time for all hell to break loose.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/polit...ive/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    When you cannot dispute the facts,attack the source.

I also proved CNN and your preferred sources of creditable sources were spreading fake and false Information.

All the recent talk about conspiracy theories reminded me of the book Foucault's Pendulum.

It was a complicated story but IIRC, it was about three publishers who were amused that their clients were so gullible. So they decided to invent their own fake conspiracy theory just for fun. They even used a computer to make up random parts of the theory. They thought it was all harmless and funny because they knew it was fake.

It all went south when their gullible clients started taking it seriously, turning their fiction into a thing of deadly real-life consequences.

Good read.

Edit: Fair warning: there are many references to occult subjects.
    Last edited by Jimaz; February-04-21 at 08:14 PM.

Interesting how it becomes a conspiracy theory when one disagrees with it.

The house voted to sensor and remove from committees Green because of her conspiracy theory,but refused to sensor or remove themselves from committees after pushing the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

“On September 26, 2019, while chairing a highly-publicized Intelligence Committee hearing, Schiff fabricated a transcript of President Trump’s call with the Ukrainian president, distorting the call for partisan political purposes,” Brooks charged. “President Trump’s released transcript of the telephone call proved Adam Schiff’s contrived version was a lie.”

“Tonight, Speaker Pelosi blocked House Republicans from bringing H. Res. 630, a resolution condemning and censuring Adam Schiff,” Rogers said. “Congressman Schiff, Chairman of the Intelligence Committee, has lied repeatedly about Russian collusion, made up his own version of the conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky and read it at a hearing as if it was real, and was completely dishonest about his committee’s contact with the so-called whistleblower. He has spent years lying to the American people about President Trump all in a secret effort to try and undo the 2016 election. It is ridiculous that House Democrats couldn’t even be bothered to hold an up or down vote on this resolution and instead resorted to procedural tricks to block it.”

https://www.alreporter.com/2019/10/2...e-adam-schiff/

AOC lied about her experience at the capital.

Multiple democrats have incited violence and encouraged it against republicans.

A democrat on the foreign intelligence committee,was banging a Chinese spy,even after being told she was a spy.

Two sets of standards.

Last edited by Richard; February-05-21 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    All the recent talk about conspiracy theories reminded me of the book Foucault's Pendulum.

It was a complicated story but IIRC, it was about three publishers who were amused that their clients were so gullible. So they decided to invent their own fake conspiracy theory just for fun. They even used a computer to make up random parts of the theory. They thought it was all harmless and funny because they knew it was fake.

It all went south when their gullible clients started taking it seriously, turning their fiction into a thing of deadly real-life consequences.

Good read.

Edit: Fair warning: there are many references to occult subjects.
    I thoroughly enjoyed that book.
    Need to re-read it!
    [[Fan of Foucault too-- the other one.)

^ Yes, Foucault and Derrida are must reads if you're within-a-mile of working [[toiling) in academe, and trying to understand the culture-wars particularly. Especially at the college level.

Snapshots of their thinking and world-views are available online.

Eyes wide open.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-05-21 at 12:53 PM.

Wolff Responds: Communists Then vs Proud Boys Now

In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff compares and contrasts the reaction and response by the US government to Communists after WW2 to the Proud Boys after the attacks on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021. He asks if the the persecution and brutal treatment of the Communists for 70 years will also be imparted on the extreme right wing groups like the Proud Boys and others.

^ so what does he say about Antifa ?

O right,sense they are sanctioned by the democrat party they are only considered,people expressing their views.

Interesting how the far right groups are all of the sudden the scary one in the closet.

But yet it has been the left that has been,and continues to do so every night,burning cities and destroying businesses,while occupying United States territory while claiming it is theirs.

But hey,it’s those scary right wing groups that you need to fear.

Wolff Responds: Communists Then vs Proud Boys Now

Who are the real communist? What is their agenda?

This has been a long term plan!

https://rense.com/general32/americ.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    https://rense.com/

Keep your eyes wide shut you will do well under Biden!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/b...democracy.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ...Foucault and Derrida are must reads if you're within-a-mile of working [[toiling) in academe, and trying to understand the culture-wars particularly.
    Foucault is worth reading, but Derrida's an impostor and buffoon IMHO.

^ Yes, I am aware. Foucault not so great either. Academe would be so joyfully influenced by these early 'influencers'. Camille Paglia presents a bit of push back per several of her discussions on youtube.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-16-21 at 03:13 PM.

Who are the real communist? What is their agenda?

This has been a long term plan!

https://rense.com/general32/americ.htm
    Wheels this link is a BLOG... do you understand what a BLOG is? It's somone's opinion... nothing more. Blogs should never be considered a reference source or as a news item... [[almost) everyone knows that...

What a world and times [[sic). BTW, The New York Times [[in their wisdom) had to retract their report re. the death of officer Sicknick. Some are making a big deal about how the original story helped stack-the-deck against Trump.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...ry_535985.html

Yes, yes I know the RCP links to a 'conser-va-tive' site regarding the retraction.

I subscribe to the NYTimes, in part to follow how far a major news source can slant news for political purposes -- sometimes they get it right [[nice recipes on occasion). It'll be interesting how they track/ manage Biden's progress. Especially as a eh' so trusted main-stream source of news. If you can get behind their fire-wall here you go re. the retraction.... direct from the source:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/u...itol-dies.html

Keep your eyes wide shut you will do well under Biden!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/b...democracy.html
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-16-21 at 10:19 AM.

Setting aside this particular blog [[I didn't read it) I find some blogs compelling, and news-worthy. It depends on the author's agenda and information conveyed, references provided/ sourced and the subject covered.

Blogging will expand as the [[approved) silicon valley overlords, officials of the state, and ruling corporate elites further censor dissent. Censoring that's starting to be applied to the left [[didn't see that coming......).

Wheels this link is a BLOG... do you understand what a BLOG is? It's somone's opinion... nothing more. Blogs should never be considered a reference source or as a news item... [[almost) everyone knows that...
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-16-21 at 03:44 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5