Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

As many predicted, Europeans may introduce vaccination passports.
    China's been doing something like that [[and then some, then more) with mandatory phone tracking apps since almost the beginning.
    Not sure I can imagine that here, even if much of that tracking is already permitted already via third parties [[hello ad networks and digital marketers).
    As long as vaccines are free and equally available to everyone, I suggest Europe may have the most sensible approach.
    Last edited by bust; March-17-21 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    As many predicted, Europeans may introduce vaccination passports.
    China's been doing something like that [[and then some, then more) with mandatory phone tracking apps since almost the beginning.
    Not sure I can imagine that here, even if much of that tracking is already permitted already via third parties [[hello ad networks and digital marketers).
    As long as vaccines are free and equally available to everyone, I suggest Europe may have the most sensible approach.
    Different approaches result in different outcomes. China has a much lower death and infection rate than either the EU or US but at least the EU and US didn't inadvertently [[?) let Covid-19 loose on the world.

Comparing the US, population 329M, with the five most populous W. European countries with 324M show the US has had 558M deaths and has 7M current infections compared with 475M deaths and 5.36M current infections in those European countries.

However, the US, by far, has the best vaccination distribution system of those three [[China, Western Europe, and the US) with the exception of the UK which isn't part of the EU.

[[Oh, oh, still something wrong with the parenthesis bug)
    Last edited by oladub; March-27-21 at 06:26 PM.

I finally hit a full month since my second shot so IÂ’m feeling a bit confident. I went back to doing carpentry work last week with the understanding that I could work alone for a while. IÂ’ve been reasonably lucky throughout the past year and havenÂ’t gone crazy or ended up on the streets. Beginning to look back I have to say it was one of the most peculiar times IÂ’ve ever lived through. The atomic bomb age was a scary time to live through, especially at a young age. The polio epidemic. The big hair and parachute pants of the 80Â’s. The war in Vietnam was a tough time to come of age in.
    A lot of scary stuff to work our way through over the years but this was just downright peculiar. IÂ’m taking some lessons from it, but IÂ’d really like to distance myself from it as fast as possible. I realize thereÂ’s a ways to go before weÂ’re out of the woods.
    One positive note that IÂ’ve seen is that wages where I live, have increased substantially. Some businesses near me are either staying closed or closing because they canÂ’t find employees. That in itself seems strange to me.
    Point is, all the strange, scary and bizarre times tend to produce good times, at least for a while.
    And all of a sudden the text here has gone voodoo or something on me, but that’s OK.Attachment 41429

No, you just have to instead use the square brackets like [This]... or you get the double first substitutes brackets like [[these).

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    ...[[Oh, oh, still something wrong with the parenthesis bug)
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-04-21 at 07:26 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3