Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

We got to get Kelly Stafford in here to straighten out some of y’all’s. She don’t put up with no shit from Big Gretch.

Oh for Pete's sake.

Yeah, the fact that her husband was on a Covid quarantine for 5 days and she couldn't find other help for her with her 4 children and one fell out of their high chair and got a concussion is Michigan's fault. And she apologized for her stupid comments because her husband makes their millions here, in Michigan.
    Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    We got to get Kelly Stafford in here to straighten out some of y’all’s. She don’t put up with no shit from Big Gretch.

Oh Lordy here we go again...

As I said before [[right before Richard gave one of his long winded soliloquy's)... I will go near maskless people in stores and from behind my mask give one of the most gutteral coughs I can hawk up... just to make them think twice about their stupidity. Frontline workers in stores don't give a rats ass about your First Amendment rights [[as though being required to wear shoes and shirts is OK, but masks is not)... and don't need to have yahoo's from Dumfuckistan risk the potential health of workers who are helping us all by risking their health and the health of their families... while others claim it is their right to do what they want.

Geeze no wonder we are in a pandemic...

Of the quarter-million Covid related and reported deaths, I wonder how many of them were on death's edge to start with? I'm 84. I suppose that no matter how I may die should it be soon some yahoo will list it as Covid related. Even should I be hit by a semi on the freeway. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Of the quarter-million Covid related and reported deaths, I wonder how many of them were on death's edge to start with? I'm 84. I suppose that no matter how I may die should it be soon some yahoo will list it as Covid related. Even should I be hit by a semi on the freeway. Just sayin'.
    If you got hit by a semi, there’s no way you would get listed as Covid. Stop with this stupid stuff. People go to school for over a decade to be qualified to determine the cause of death, leave it to them to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Oh Lordy here we go again...

As I said before [[right before Richard gave one of his long winded soliloquy's)... I will go near maskless people in stores and from behind my mask give one of the most gutteral coughs I can hawk up... just to make them think twice about their stupidity. Frontline workers in stores don't give a rats ass about your First Amendment rights [[as though being required to wear shoes and shirts is OK, but masks is not)... and don't need to have yahoo's from Dumfuckistan risk the potential health of workers who are helping us all by risking their health and the health of their families... while others claim it is their right to do what they want.

Geeze no wonder we are in a pandemic...
    Michagan mortality rate with lockdowns = 2.7%
    Florida mortality rates with no lockdown or strict enforcement = 1.9 %
    W.H.O adveage mortality rate = 3.6 %

W.H.O positive test rate 7.7% with a target of 10% max.

Currant mortality rate in the United States

0.078% PER CAPITA

Nobody is telling you you have to come out of your house and the numbers still do not support destroying the economy.

Some seem to make it clear that they are mad because the paid to stay home has dried up.I was raised with the concept of,if you want money you have to go work for,it’s not going to just fall in your lap otherwise,my how times have changed.

We are in a pandemic because it happened

The Chinese government is pushing for everybody worldwide to be issued QR bar codes for tracking Covid,everybody is issued a health bar code that is tracked and scanned in public and any business that you enter,with scanners like license plate scanners in public places.

The bar code stamped on you has some kind of acid test in it that would show if you were positive and alert authorities,in order to save lives of course.

From what we are seeing there would be lots of Americans that would embrace that,in order to save lives of course.
    Last edited by Richard; November-23-20 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post

Apparently, she does.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/us/ke...rnd/index.html

Hah, she's learning. Never tell 'EVERYTHING' that's on your mind!
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-20 at 08:18 PM.

How could you impeach the possible Time Person of the Year?
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...er/6428793002/

It would be great if she won just to drive Trump nuts. He's still upset he hasn't won. I guess he wants to be recognized along with his colleagues - Hitler and Stalin.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    How could you impeach the possible Time Person of the Year?
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...er/6428793002/

It would be great if she won just to drive Trump nuts. He's still upset he hasn't won. I guess he wants to be recognized along with his colleagues - Hitler and Stalin.
    I wonder what the award is for? Best manipulation of Covid numbers to get her party elected? Best use of gubernatorial powers to get her boat launched? Maybe cleaning up Flint's drinking water? One thing's for sure, Biten' tips big!
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; November-26-20 at 10:00 AM.

^ A little birdie told more than two or three Detroiter's are not glowing with enthusiasm either [[despite the playbook that only the um' 'militia' types are unhappy!), and they ain't/ weren't Trump lovers either.

A chat with some from the Benton Harbor community may turn up a few non-smiling emoticons as well. Still I am glad she is finishing out her term with us [[as appose to becoming the VP). So that's a plus! ----
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-26-20 at 09:50 AM.

I think it would be great to have her as Time's person of the year... it would annoy enough people to make it worthwhile....

Although, I think the person that really deserves this award is Dr. Fauci... with all that he has had to put up with... Trump as well as the deny'ers.

In 2 weeks we'll see if Fauci's prediction of an explosion of cases and hospitalizations happens. I think the bets are on his side...

Whitmer will not be impeached. The proposal is already dead before the hearing.

SCOTUS has now weighed in on a NY case. Will that wake Whitmer up?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    SCOTUS has now weighed in on a NY case. Will that wake Whitmer up?
    She shoehorned and allowed certification with evidence of voter fraud still being investigated. That’s some harsh time there.
    So either:
    1. She knew
    2. She’s too stupid to see it
    3. She’s truly convinced the mounting evidence already revealed in PA doesn’t apply to Mi.

I’ll give her enough credit and place my bets on 1. I’ll also place another wager that it’s not a happy thanksgiving at the Whitmers tonight

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    She shoehorned and allowed certification with evidence of voter fraud still being investigated. That’s some harsh time there.
    So either:
    1. She knew
    3. She’s truly convinced the mounting evidence already revealed in PA doesn’t apply to Mi.

I’ll give her enough credit and place my bets on 1. I’ll also place another wager that it’s not a happy thanksgiving at the Whitmers tonight

There is no evidence of matter. Where is it?

She shoehorned and allowed certification ...
    Not related to the topic at hand in any way.

So either:
    1. She knew

Where are you getting your information from? The 2 new Fox News wannabe's?

Whitmer didn't certify anything. She and the state legislature would only be involved if there was no certification. I have to give the state House and Senate Republican leaders credit for not being persuaded by Trumps election interference attempts by getting state legislatures to go against the will of the voters.

Still waiting for some of that massive vote fraud to see the light of day.

Stop responding to idiotic trolls and leave these people be. They have no life and believe in lies. Ignore the trolls and move on.

Perhaps he'll get the cover! Setting Trump aside Fauci's pretty darn formidable [[recall he was a figure-head during the AIDS epidemic).

You don't stay within the inner elite health-establishment political machine [[admin thru admin) over the forty years he's been in it without being pretty doggone teflon. He will do what he is told to do.

Now setting aside Dr. Fauci, I am certainly hoping we see a downward turn here in Michigan. People over politics. That's been my take on it.

Although, I think the person that really deserves this award is Dr. Fauci... with all that he has had to put up with...
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-29-20 at 08:31 PM.

I've found Whitmer to be a real disappointment as Governor. She has legislative experience that I expected her to use to bridge the partisan divide far more than she has done. Her approach to the pandemic has been maddening - a slew of orders and rules that seem, at times, arbitrary and capricious. And, what she's doing to our economy will have long lasting and damaging effects. Yes, we need to be careful when a virus is on the loose, but we must always protect liberty wherever possible. I mean, I can't even eat in a restaurant because some hair brain in Lansing decided I might sit with other people. Oh, and closing the movie theaters, where there have been no documented cases; there's a swing for the fences, eh?

Snyder got a bad rap for what happened in Flint, but that was the people of Flint who did that to themselves. They wanted to save a few bucks, so they risked building their own water system, even when they didn't know how to do it. That wasn't Snyder's fault. Everything Whitmer is doing, however, is of her own making.

Remember, the cover of Time is NOT a popularity contest; it is a measure of the newsmaker of the year, doesn't matter if good or bad news. Hitler has made the cover and so has Mother Theresa, so...

Where are you getting your information from? The 2 new Fox News wannabe's?

Whitmer didn't certify anything. She and the state legislature would only be involved if there was no certification. I have to give the state House and Senate Republican leaders credit for not being persuaded by Trumps election interference attempts by getting state legislatures to go against the will of the voters.

Still waiting for some of that massive vote fraud to see the light of day.
    Where do you get your information CNN? The governor is totally involved in the certification process!
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...054e867f667d11

Quote Originally Posted by JonWylie View Post
    If you got hit by a semi, there’s no way you would get listed as Covid. Stop with this stupid stuff. People go to school for over a decade to be qualified to determine the cause of death, leave it to them to decide.
    Truck driver had Covid,became weak unable to steer,runs you over,your death becomes Covid related.

Thats what exactly has been happening.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast