Quote Originally Posted by Pat001 View Post
    We've gone from:
    - no fraud to
    - no evidence of any fraud to
    - well, there’s some fraud but it’s no big deal
    - no evidence of widespread fraud to
    - not enough evidence to overturn the election to
    - we’ll hurt if you if you act on evidence of fraud
    No, it was more like Monica Palmer has a history of complaints well before this election and voted to certify every city in the County except Detroit without cause. She knew it, got called out for it, and her and her GOP partner "changed their minds". Reading a lot tin foil hat opinions. My goodness even GOP leadership is calling for certification of the election everywhere. 2016 was a much closer and much more suspect election...enough is enough.

Lol no we have 4 years of resist to go,the only thing that takes impeachment off of the table is the next in line replacement.

When the media claims one day after the election,nothing to see here move along,then eyebrows need to be raised.

It does not matter,D-R-I we need to remain vigilant and involved with the whole process,even more so as new technology is introduced,anybody that has ever had a computer or newer vehicle or even a new appliance can relate to the glories of new technology.

When we become complacent in the process you can bet that there will be some who will use that to their advantage.

Over 2000 people have already been arrested for voter fraud,we the people need to know at all times to what extent it exists,otherwise we will end up with no voice,if you do not question you will never know.

Richard - what media? To the current President, "the media" is CNN, late-night talk show hosts, Saturday Night Live, and Fox News [[when it's not firmly entrenched in his trouser-crack). When countless investigations into so-called fraud have found no fraud, when states are certifying results, when GOP leadership is conceding, when the President is recklessly firing people having anything to do with the election [[threatening national security in an apparent attempt to scorch the earth before having to leave office), and a handful of pandering usual suspects are the only ones left - and on television every day - perpetuating these claims to keep their base riled up, when does common sense prevail?

Lol no we have 4 years of resist to go,the only thing that takes impeachment off of the table is the next in line replacement.
    I'm glad you brought that issue up. I hope Trump supporters realize that if Biden had chosen a white middle-aged man from the Midwest, as opposed to embracing diversity by choosing a female minority from California, Biden would have probably increased that 5 million victory to 10-12 million across the nation. Don't doubt that, because your own quoted words are proof.

Yet again, some baseless conspiracy-mongering jackasses have made Michigan look like a chaotic mass of goofballery to the rest of the world.

We've gone from:
    - no fraud to
    Exactly. What we need to remind ourselves of is that Trump is within his full constitutional right to challenge the election results/irregularities on behalf of at least 72 million Americans. Those on the left also think it’s ok to move on as long as the results are in their favor ignoring that fact that it could easily get worst the next time around and, god knows, in favor of Republicans. Why not?

This is far from over folks. Those celebrating a premature UNCERTIFIED victory may be about to get a hard lesson in the law.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    Exactly. What we need to remind ourselves of is that Trump is within his full constitutional right to challenge the election results/irregularities on behalf of at least 72 million Americans. Those on the left also think it’s ok to move on as long as the results are in their favor ignoring that fact that it could easily get worst the next time around and, god knows, in favor of Republicans. Why not?

This is far from over folks. Those celebrating a premature UNCERTIFIED victory may be about to get a hard lesson in the law.
    Challenge legitimate irregularities, yes. Throwing 100 pieces of toilet paper against the wall hoping to find a piece of sh**t to stick makes him look like the fool he is.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Challenge legitimate irregularities, yes. Throwing 100 pieces of toilet paper against the wall hoping to find a piece of sh**t to stick makes him look like the fool he is.
    Aha, but it’s been pretty consistent from the beginning don’t you think? Trump and his legal team challenged the irregularities and so far has swayed public opinion [[those listening to the MSM) from “there is absolutely no fraud” to “maybe there’s some but orange man bad”. Gotta say, only a fool would have conceded after that mysterious blue tsunami came in during that overnight “stop count” period. Didn’t look right to many and so I think the challenges are warranted.

Aha, but it’s been pretty consistent from the beginning don’t you think? Trump and his legal team challenged the irregularities and so far has swayed public opinion [[those listening to the MSM) from “there is absolutely no fraud” to “maybe there’s some but orange man bad”. Gotta say, only a fool would have conceded after that mysterious blue tsunami came in during that overnight “stop count” period. Didn’t look right to many and so I think the challenges are warranted.
    I'm pretty sure he hasn't convinced anybody besides those who already believe everything he says. Now he's going after fellow Republicans in state office.

There was no "mysterious blue tsunami"; Trump told his people he didn't want them sending in mail in ballots so they followed him like the good little soldiers that they are and then he couldn't figure out why he wasn't getting a ton of votes from mail ins.
    mysterious blue tsunami came in during that overnight “stop count” period. Didn’t look right to many and so I think the challenges are warranted.

The Giant Orange [[Impeached) Toddler fired his own stooge in charge of election integrity when the guy refused to play ball and said the election was secure.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...b5af2362d78548

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    There was no "mysterious blue tsunami";
    Also, the ghost of Senator McCain absconded with thousands of Red ballots in Arizona.

"mysterious blue tsunami" = not so mysterious counting of mail-in ballots received before election day. These are votes that were already cast, but not yet counted. There is no "mystery".

We've gone from:
    - no fraud to
    Please provide evidence where people have endorsed these statements.

Those two members of Wayne County Board of Canvassers better not change their vote. Leave my ballot alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    Go fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Those two members of Wayne County Board of Canvassers better not change their vote. Leave my ballot alone.
    News conference today. They want to take it back!...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    Same to every single person heresay-ing there was evidence of voter fraud.

The affidavits are not evidence when as judged the Michigan Court of Appeals they "lacked credibility or evidence to back up their assertions." This wasn't even a case of there having been a reasonable doubt. They were so baseless they were deemed inadmissible in court.

Actually pay attention to the facts and it sure looks like Trump's legal gamesmanship is a brazen assault on democracy itself. And it sure looks like AG Nessel was right when she said, "This case was clearly designed to spread misinformation about the security and integrity of Michigan elections."

Trump gets away with it because millions of Americans follow him like he's some sick messiah, feeding them lies after lies they want to believe.

The Trump Campaign Can’t Find a Judge Who Will Ignore Facts — but It’s Trying
    The Trump campaign’s legal strategy has come down to this: Even as judges dismiss lawsuits as baseless, it files nearly identical ones in new courts, hoping for more favorable judges. Failure has not slowed it down.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...but-its-trying
    Last edited by bust; November-19-20 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bartocktoo View Post
    Richard - what media? To the current President, "the media" is CNN, late-night talk show hosts, Saturday Night Live, and Fox News [[when it's not firmly entrenched in his trouser-crack). When countless investigations into so-called fraud have found no fraud, when states are certifying results, when GOP leadership is conceding, when the President is recklessly firing people having anything to do with the election [[threatening national security in an apparent attempt to scorch the earth before having to leave office), and a handful of pandering usual suspects are the only ones left - and on television every day - perpetuating these claims to keep their base riled up, when does common sense prevail?
    I don’t think I can answer your question but If I can borrow a line from your post maybe it will help explain his thinking a little.
    “When countless investigations into so-called fraud have found no fraud,”
    After the Muller Report exonerated the president from the “so-called Russian collusion interference”, congress continued with countless investigations trying to find something that didn’t exist. I think the president felt that if it worked for them it might work for him with this issue. There’s some common sense in that line of thinking, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Stephan clarifies the confusion with some humor:

Michigan Republicans Disgrace The GOP With Failed Attempt To Block Certification Of Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Yet again, some baseless conspiracy-mongering jackasses have made Michigan look like a chaotic mass of goofballery to the rest of the world.
    There are no conspiracies. But there are also no coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    I don’t think I can answer your question but If I can borrow a line from your post maybe it will help explain his thinking a little.
    “When countless investigations into so-called fraud have found no fraud,”
    After the Muller Report exonerated the president from the “so-called Russian collusion interference”, congress continued with countless investigations trying to find something that didn’t exist. I think the president felt that if it worked for them it might work for him with this issue. There’s some common sense in that line of thinking, maybe?
    International interference in an election versus voter disenfranchisement? And gee, in an American city that is 80% black? No, there isn't any common sense in that line of thinking.

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 54 ... LastLast