Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1381

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    People in this country who want a job [[and haven't shot themselves in the foot on social media) should be able to get one...

And Richard, the best analogy between Nazi Germany and Trumpian America has to do with having a charismatic leader that has a "spark for extremism", as seen in the Capitol insurrection.
    Not to mention Charles Manson. The Qanon's, Boogaloos, Proud Boys, Wolverine Watchmen, etc., are the Manson Family writ large. Not something you want on your resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    My theory is the people that code spell check for apple and windows are foreigners that do not have a expertise grasp on the English language.

I can take an empty lot and build a house from scratch,including all systems within.

Can you ?

I can completely dismantle your car in your driveway and reassemble it so you can drive it away.

Can you ?

Everybody has their own areas of expertise,to pass judgment towards somebody else because they are not as special as you are in your area of expertise,shows more about your character then mine.

Based on some people here’s way of seeing things,I would say if you cannot do the same things as I do then you are a moron.

Your highly skilled levels of intelligence when it comes to spelling and the English language is being replaced by AI,which makes some of you obsolete and easily replaced by a machine.

So really the only thing you have left is a desperate attempt to remain relevant by going on the internet and playing the spell check police.

So while you are standing in the unemployment line after being replaced by a machine and waiting on your government handout to eat,myself and many others will still be enjoying our worth by doing what we do.

How do you like those crackers?
    Richard, the more you flop Around trying to make yourself relevant the more desperate you sound.

The more you try to craft evidence out of straw the more like rumpelstilskin you behave. You know, all rejected and irrelevant and pouty and stompy and ridiculous.

It is amusing to see you reject the Republican mantra of personal responsibility for that of a quaking finger pointed at grieving parents, children, neighbors and friends.

Your prayer that people will believe you when you don’t believe you is priceless.

I would expect nothing more from a traitor.

Keep flopping around. Keep spending more valuable time crafting posts so you can be laughed at with even more vigor.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Richard, the more you flop Around trying to make yourself relevant the more desperate you sound.

The more you try to craft evidence out of straw the more like rumpelstilskin you behave. You know, all rejected and irrelevant and pouty and stompy and ridiculous.

It is amusing to see you reject the Republican mantra of personal responsibility for that of a quaking finger pointed at grieving parents, children, neighbors and friends.

Your prayer that people will believe you when you donÂ’t believe you is priceless.

I would expect nothing more from a traitor.

Keep flopping around. Keep spending more valuable time crafting posts so you can be laughed at with even more vigor.
    Every nation in the free world denounced what Twitter and Facebook are doing.

The only people that approve of it is Iran,China,Cuba and the Democrat party in the United States.

Say what you like
    but I just consider the source.

If you want to make accusations about being a traitor,what do you call yourself when you encouraged and supported the selling of your country out,simply because you hated who was president.

People are not laughing at you across the world,because they can see the forest through the trees.

Do you even have anything constructive to add ? Or just your usual meaningless attacks?

If that is all you have left to counter,then it is not me people are laughing at.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 05:25 PM.

And it was 'Approved' of, especially in the mainstream media.

And no, I did not learn that from faux s-news or Rush-bo......

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    An even better example is last summer's rioting, looting, building burning, forced entry, showing up on official's private property in gangs, destruction of said property, intimidation of property owners, holding neighborhoods hostage, all under the guise of a justified cause. That is a much better example of extremism and much closer to what went on in Germany before the poop really hit the fan.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-18-21 at 06:17 PM.

Trying To Create an AI Tom Scott [[on a $100 budget)

I know in a world where Star Wars is using deepfakes, there might be a thousand "bUt ItS nOt PeRfEcT" comments here, so just to be clear: this is what AI can do with the work of one individual, no body or voice doubles, and $100. If you think you [[or your plausibly deniable nation-state actor) can do better... then please don't try it on me!
    On the one hand, it's funny. On the other, frightening!

Every nation in the free world denounced what Twitter and Facebook are doing.
    That’s a stretch.

^ True, maybe just a couple did. One or two.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    That’s a stretch.
    What is a stretch is you saying that without reading the link that I posted that listed all of the countries and what they said.

Here maybe try it again this time with your eyes open.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-donald-trump/

This is the compilation of democrats and supporters that will be brought up on charges as we move forward,Kinda hard to dispute this actions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RFG6imJpg4

That is the face of the current Democratic Party,classy.

If we’re going to impeach Donald Trump for what he said, then we’d better impeach Kamala Harris for saying the things she did last summer about the rioters and looters — and even establishing a monetary fund to get them out of jail on bail so they could get back to the riots,” Huckabee said, The Daily Caller reported.
    “Everybody should have a turn.”
    Over the summer, Harris supported raising money for a group called the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which bailed out those behind bars in during the summer’s rioting. Staffers for then-candidate Joe Biden also contributed.

If Pelosi feels challenging election assaults democracy & incites violence,will she launch impeachment against herself for HER 2017 tweet? “Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.”

https://conservativefighters.co/news...t-blm-rioters/

In case you guys have not noticed the left wing media has been championing the overthrow of the government over that last 4 years by also promoting violence and encouraging it through justification.

Nobody is above the law correct.

It also is telling when watching the video of how close the population matches the attitude of their representatives.

We have over 10,000 hours of video recorded from every demonstration in every city,from the last year,from start to finish that has documented the violent actions of all kinds,voilence that was perpetrated and encouraged by the democrat leaders,not just the little snippets that they like to show on mainstream media to play down what was really happening.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 07:05 PM.

What is a stretch is you saying that without reading the link that I posted that listed all of the countries and what they said.

Here maybe try it again this time with your eyes open.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-donald-trump/
    You’re funny, kind of. You didn’t provide a link in the post I was quoting from. I ain’t going to Breitbart for any reason and I did go on line prior to that post to check what you were saying. It’s a stretch, and I’m being polite.

You’re funny, kind of. You didn’t provide a link in the post I was quoting from. I ain’t going to Breitbart for any reason and I did go on line prior to that post to check what you were saying. It’s a stretch, and I’m being polite.
    You were quoting my post 1217,why deny it?

I posted there was a majority of foreign countries that opposed what Twitter and Facebook were doing.

You replied,that a stretch

So I provided a link that listed them all,and now you deny that that discussion even happened and you make excuses for not wanting the truth and facts,then you try and flip it on me like it was my fault.

what a stupid little game.

and that’s being polite.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 07:49 PM.

Lowell should rename this thread after Richard.

It’s a thread about voter fraud but now it’s all about Richard staving off quilled assaults from all sides.

Kinda like his love pony.

Lost all his friends, no one will carry his bags to the car, donors are looking at their shoes, yet he still lashes out.

Richard Drumpoling is getting all pouty and mean; confused and angry that the old magic ain’t working.

Just delightful.

^^^ Well relative to the original thread title/ content here's a bit of info related to the Detroit/ Michigan vote results/ aspect of it all, and what not.........

MI Politics Tracker | Canvasser who certified Biden win isn't surprised...

From article: The Detroit News reported on Monday that the Michigan Republican Party is considering several party activists to replace Van Langevelde, including Linda Lee Tarver, an ardent supporter of Trump who repeated numerous false allegations of election fraud during a Michigan Senate Oversight Committee hearing in December.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-18-21 at 08:40 PM.

This is the compilation of democrats and supporters that will be brought up on charges as we move forward,Kinda hard to dispute this actions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RFG6imJpg4

That is the face of the current Democratic Party,classy.

If we’re going to impeach Donald Trump for what he said, then we’d better impeach Kamala Harris for saying the things she did last summer about the rioters and looters — and even establishing a monetary fund to get them out of jail on bail so they could get back to the riots,” Huckabee said, The Daily Caller reported.
    “Everybody should have a turn.”
    Over the summer, Harris supported raising money for a group called the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which bailed out those behind bars in during the summer’s rioting. Staffers for then-candidate Joe Biden also contributed.

If Pelosi feels challenging election assaults democracy & incites violence,will she launch impeachment against herself for HER 2017 tweet? “Our election was hijacked. There is no question. Congress has a duty to #ProtectOurDemocracy & #FollowTheFacts.”

https://conservativefighters.co/news...t-blm-rioters/

In case you guys have not noticed the left wing media has been championing the overthrow of the government over that last 4 years by also promoting violence and encouraging it through justification.

Nobody is above the law correct.

It also is telling when watching the video of how close the population matches the attitude of their representatives.

We have over 10,000 hours of video recorded from every demonstration in every city,from the last year,from start to finish that has documented the violent actions of all kinds,voilence that was perpetrated and encouraged by the democrat leaders,not just the little snippets that they like to show on mainstream media to play down what was really happening.
    And while the President was a Republican and the Senate was controlled by Republicans... they couldn’t find a hint of evidence to back up your claims.

Wild baseless claims. Coupled with wildly inaccurate predictions.

Keep going man. Come on you can do it. Dig around for silly links that only someone who wants their phone infected with herpes would click on.

You be dum b.

You were quoting my post 1217,why deny it?

I posted there was a majority of foreign countries that opposed what Twitter and Facebook were doing.

You replied,that a stretch

So I provided a link that listed them all,and now you deny that that discussion even happened and you make excuses for not wanting the truth and facts,then you try and flip it on me like it was my fault.

what a stupid little game.

and that’s being polite.
    Are you actually Eric Trump? Ivanca? Rudy? No way, is this Rudy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    And it was 'Approved' of, especially in the mainstream media.

And no, I did not learn that from faux s-news or Rush-bo......
    We learned from the invasion of the Capitol that the FBI hadn't lost it and has made a remarkable recovery from its yearlong or longer time out. In 2020, there was a 96% annual increase in police murders and thousands of business including some federal buildings were attacked or destroyed and crickets. However, when the Capitol was attacked, the FBI was all over the problem with marvelous new facial recognition and phone recognition technology. It's good, at least, to know that the FBI is still capable when it chooses to apply itself.
    Last edited by oladub; January-18-21 at 09:27 PM.

Lowell should rename this thread after Richard.

It’s a thread about voter fraud but now it’s all about Richard staving off quilled assaults from all sides.

Kinda like his love pony.

Lost all his friends, no one will carry his bags to the car, donors are looking at their shoes, yet he still lashes out.

Richard Drumpoling is getting all pouty and mean; confused and angry that the old magic ain’t working.

Just delightful.
    You cannot even give the common courtesy or respect when he asked no personal attacks.

90% of your posts are attacks.

Shows more about how you are then me,when you have nothing to contribute you attack.

The guy provides you a forum and you piss all over with zero respect,maybe that is cool in your book but in mine that is disrespectful.

Why are you worried about the thread,it appears as if you are the one who is getting angry because you are finding out you were lied to and embarrassed that you were so easily suckered into the whole most secure election in the history of the country.

Watch how it plays out,your vote did not matter either,all you did was elect into office the very person that spent the last 45 years setting the stage to destroy your city,you should be really bringing that up with him,but he has already made it clear how much he cares about your cause.

He replaced you with China.

The anger is because you guys are coming to the realization that you took part in going from bad to worse.

But just keep towing the line like a good little smurf,otherwise the cancel culture will be looking at you next.

I am thinking they will have to have a special election to replace all of the dem leaders that are going to be on trial coming up.

You guys resist by burning cities and destroying your fellow citizens incomes,we resist by using the courts.

Just make sure you have plenty of popcorn.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 10:02 PM.

Are you actually Eric Trump? Ivanca? Rudy? No way, is this Rudy?
    lol says the one who hides behind a fake name,why hide?

You cannot even give the common courtesy or respect when he asked no personal attacks.

90% of your posts are attacks.

Shows more about how you are then me,when you have nothing to contribute you attack.

The guy provides you a forum and you piss all over with zero respect,maybe that is cool in your book but in mine that is disrespectful.

You have to have a personality for me to attack it.

You have to have a personality for me to attack it.
    lol I have about as much personality as a lawn ornament,looks to be familiar territory for you.

Serious question though,when you look around you and see the impacts on your city of a Biden train of actions,what exactly are you expecting from him?

Besides more free money are you going to deny his support of one sided free trade policies had a direct impact on your city and state?

He is already talking about replacing them,do you think that will be beneficial or detrimental to your city and state based in past experiences.

Or are you going to wait until the last person turns the light off on their way out.

You just had a choice to make

The first person in over 50 years that was really serious and in a position to alter the manufacturing field in your city and state.

But you choose hate at the very least do you not think it would have been a bit smarter to get the results then told him to piss off?

The only place the hate has brought you in the last four years is a decrease in population and an increase in taxes.

Was it worth it? When future generations ask you why? Are you going to tell them because I choose hate over prosperity and what was best for my city because it felt good as an individual.

Based on it seems to take two years to discover voter fraud,how will you feel in those two years if it does come out there was enough fraud to alter the election and you were one of those who championed the look the other way stance?

Kinda like when you supported the whole Russian collusion conspiracy that was proved false and it was your own party that was colluding and using the federal government in order to get warrants based on lies.

That is where you guys make zero sense,you have no problem with people burning down cities because the police kicked in a door and shot somebody based on false information.

But yet turn right around and throw your support behind the government surveillance of private citizens based on false information.

I would be willing to bet if we could go back in time and Trump said,no do not throw highways through cities,you would be right there saying yes we need to.

You guys make decisions based on emotions and weather you like somebody or not.

Look around you and tell me that is the best way to go about things?

You are your own enemy not me,the me’s around you did not come here and voice their views,they got in their car and left the state.

But hey,who am I,just keep doing what you are doing because it seems to be working out so well.

It just to bad that the younger and future generations have to pay the price.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    We learned from the invasion of the Capitol that the FBI hadn't lost it and has made a remarkable recovery from its yearlong or longer time out. In 2020, there was a 96% annual increase in police murders and thousands of business including some federal buildings were attacked or destroyed and crickets. However, when the Capitol was attacked, the FBI was all over the problem with marvelous new facial recognition and phone recognition technology. It's good, at least, to know that the FBI is still capable when it chooses to apply itself.
    From your link, the increase in line-of-duty deaths is directly attributable to Covid-19.

"Of these tragic deaths, Covid-19 related fatalities were the single highest cause of officer line-of-duty deaths in 2020.

Of the 264 officers who have died in the line of duty, there were 145 confirmed Covid-19 cases. It must be noted however, as the pandemic rages on, NLEOMF has already identified a significant number of additional Covid-19-related fatalities."

Listen traitor,

For months you laid out the legal rationale behind the ways your love pony was going to win the day.

Prediction after prediction. Every one wrong. Every single one.

You have a pretty terrible record for prognostication. Horrible.

Why would anyone want to be like you and try to out guess the Magic 8-Ball? The only thing you have proven, traitor, is that your guesses really suck. The suckiest thing about your sucky guesses is that you delivered them as future facts. Granted those were future alternative facts and just like past facts, sometimes called history, you sucked at those too.

To sum up: you are a walking trifecta of suckisms. Your past alternate facts were wrong, your future alternative facts were really wrong and your daily list of alternative facts are the inbred, hillbilly spawn of all your future and past Alternative Facts.

That’s one heck of a feedback loop.

Or loopy for short.

Listen traitor,

For months you laid out the legal rationale behind the ways your love pony was going to win the day.

Prediction after prediction. Every one wrong. Every single one.

You have a pretty terrible record for prognostication. Horrible.

Why would anyone want to be like you and try to out guess the Magic 8-Ball? The only thing you have proven, traitor, is that your guesses really suck. The suckiest thing about your sucky guesses is that you delivered them as future facts. Granted those were future alternative facts and just like past facts, sometimes called history, you sucked at those too.

To sum up: you are a walking trifecta of suckisms. Your past alternate facts were wrong, your future alternative facts were really wrong and your daily list of alternative facts are the inbred, hillbilly spawn of all your future and past Alternative Facts.

That’s one heck of a feedback loop.

Or loopy for short.
    Who was it that used censorship to control the people?

Oh ya that would be the nazis or the communist!
    You don’t have to look any further to see the future!

However, when the Capitol was attacked, the FBI was all over the problem with marvelous new facial recognition and phone recognition technology. It's good, at least, to know that the FBI is still capable when it chooses to apply itself.
    I bet the FBI has barely gotten to that point in their investigation. They're still following up on Trump followers who were stupid enough to take selfies, videos, and pre-advertise their intentions on social media. That doesn't include any follow-up from relatives, friends, and neighbors who were more than willing to place a call IDing such blatant bragging fools.

Think of the average middle-class Trump supporter who was willing to travel across the country to show up at that rally. You blew your vacation money for the year to travel to D.C. in Winter, stood out in the cold as Donny & crew egged you on to protest. He told you he was going to march right down that street with you to cheer on those in Congress willing to support the cause, and then blew you off and went and sat on the couch to watch the whole thing unfold on tv. Is it okay if we call that his 6th deferment ? He did hear the word, "combat". You know why he probably didn't march ? He was cold !

Mike Pence...now he's quite a study in this mess. After having yourself and your family threatened, after being thrown under a bulldozer by the President and called a 'pussy' by Mr. Macho in Chief for simply doing your constitutional duty, and after not even speaking for days after, and having the power of the 25th amendment, how do you really think that initial conversation went ?

Mr. Barr....another case study. You think it's coincidence he left the administration when he did ? You think its another coincidence that he was one of the first people to come out that day to denounce the protester's actions and call for immediate help from law enforcement ?

I hope we get a trial, and I hope team Trump gets to present all of their voter fraud right on the Senate floor for every American to see and hear.

And it continues with making it about the man,voter fraud effects every US voter,every American should be concerned about voter fraud an the integrity of our elections.

Why is it only one side only raises concern about voter fraud when it is convenient to them?

Then if the other party brings it up,nothing to see here.

Some seem to forget about how the last four years were all about 24/7 claiming that the 2016 election was fraudulent,or past elections where the entire Democratic Party got up in protest and walked off of the floor in protest during the electoral vote count

People continue to act like everything that happened under President Trump is unprecedented in the history of the country,but then again millions did not even know that presidents win with the electoral vote verses popular vote until 2016.

But yet all of the sudden they became experts in the voting process.

Why is it okay for the Democratic Party to passionately dispute previous elections but yet when it comes to the Republican Party it is sit down and shut up.

That is the definition of a dictatorship.

We just had an election based on a unprecedented amount of mail in votes,mail in votes have been the subject accusations of high rates of fraud by both parties for a very long time,but once again all of the sudden it became the most secure election in the history of the country.

It is nothing new,the opposition to it is well documented on both sides.

I am not looking for a trial at this point,I am looking for transparency,then if voter fraud is detected then we can move on with the trial.

Because without transparency in the system first,there is no system.
    Last edited by Richard; January-19-21 at 11:25 AM.

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast