Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1381

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Name:  troll-vomit.png
Views: 196
Size:  20.3 KB
    Name:  trolls.png
Views: 341
Size:  73.4 KB
    Last edited by bust; January-17-21 at 02:11 PM.

^ you apologized to Lowell the first time for your roll in helping to get the Non Detroit section shut down,but yet here you are again pulling the same crap.

That is the very definition of being a troll,so you have provided proof of your intent.

Most people are grown ups and can take what I post and apply it as they will,the ones who need direction usually respond in the manner as you have,that is trolling and not discussing.
    Last edited by Richard; January-17-21 at 02:10 PM.

This sure has played out as I expected.

Only ones left yap yapping in support of the quiffed quisling are propagandists [[still) working to incite division, white supremacists, other idiots, and scumbags who use Trump as a means to extort blood spoils like Giuliani.

Prospect of Pardons in Final Days Fuels Market to Buy Access to Trump
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/u...p-pardons.html

Giuliani associate told ex-CIA officer a Trump pardon would 'cost $2m’ – report
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...u-trump-pardon
    Last edited by bust; January-17-21 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpling View Post
    I found more information to go with the snippet of information
    about Zuckerberg funding Georgia poll workers in Richard's
    post #1198. It is from NPR who is taking it from another
    source. Zuckerberg did not just fund Georgia poll workers.
    He funded election expenses in all states except for Louisiana.
    The Louisiana attorney general found that private funds for
    elections were not allowable in that state.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/08/94324...-2020-election

The part about the Republican attorney general in Louisiana
    is in this one, cited in the NPR report.

https://www.apmreports.org/story/202...rburg-election

The information in the map shows that Dearborn received
    $400,000. Wayne County in Michigan received $3,500,000.
    I'm not sure how much may have been received by the City
    of Detroit.

The two Zuckerberg/Chan donations totaled 350 million
    for the 2020 November election, about a dollar for each
    American!

"The nonprofit is also continuing to offer grants to communities
    that are holding runoff elections in Georgia in January."
    I think we are a diverse country and everybody has a different view on candidates of choice.

But I also think there is a basic set of principles that should be bi-partisan when we give up those principles in exchange for a moment in time,that becomes the point when we no longer are who we are and what we stand for.

There was a time when it was a general concession where politicians were all pretty much considered snake oil salesmen.

I think we should all push to expand Louisiana’s path when it comes to private corporations funding our election system.

In a few short months the evil corporations became not so evil.

One has to wonder if that was not their intent in the providing the funding of the election process and even more now when they have jumped onto the social justice soapbox.

Its almost like they are running their own little PR campaign while saying,see we are not so evil.

Make it rain enough money and you can gain anybody’s friendship,they are forgetting though the group that they are pandering to,have a history of turning around on a dime and going after those who have supported them when it becomes useful.

Switching gears.

CBSN has been showing video of what was going on at the capital building,included in those clips are people snapping photographs of files on Ted Cruz’s desk.

Ted Cruz is considered a “friend” in the Republican Party of Trump supporters,why would Trump supporters be trying to find useful information against him?

I can see trying to find useful information against the party that you do not agree with,I still think there is a lot more going on with all of this then what we are being shown,or maybe they are showing us,as in this case.
    Last edited by Richard; January-17-21 at 02:49 PM.

So, Zuckerberg isn’t all bad?

CBSN has been showing video of what was going on at the capital building,included in those clips are people snapping photographs of files on Ted Cruz’s desk.

Ted Cruz is considered a “friend” in the Republican Party of Trump supporters,why would Trump supporters be trying to find useful information against him?

I can see trying to find useful information against the party that you do not agree with,I still think there is a lot more going on with all of this then what we are being shown,or maybe they are showing us,as in this case.
    Yes, there are guys on video rifling through papers on a desk in the capitol [[https://www.newyorker.com/news/video...-capitol-siege). They thought they were helping Cruz. Starting around 42 seconds in shows them rifling through the binder leading to "I think Cruz would want us to do this, so I think we are good."

The seditionists thought they were helping Cruz. No amount of derp could turn this into them looking for dirt against Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by RO_Resident View Post
    Yes, there are guys on video rifling through papers on a desk in the capitol [[https://www.newyorker.com/news/video...-capitol-siege). They thought they were helping Cruz. Starting around 42 seconds in shows them rifling through the binder leading to "I think Cruz would want us to do this, so I think we are good."

The seditionists thought they were helping Cruz. No amount of derp could turn this into them looking for dirt against Ted.

Begs to question,why would they need to take pictures of Cruz’s files to help him out?

One would think in the small amount of time they had and if they were being seditious,they would be spending time documenting evidence against the perceived enemy and not documenting something that your side already has.

Thats why you can tell this was more of a cluster phuck of a spur of the moment thing verses well organized as claimed.

Just like the speculation that they were there to kidnap politicians because they saw zip tie handcuffs,the guy carrying them said he had picked them up to give back to the police officer.

If there is a goldfish laying on the floor,I guess they could have used to argument that they went there to fish.

They have to prove intent,it’s not like the House of Representatives where you can just make it up as you go along.

FBI says it was a broad range of people,LEO,firefighters,military personnel all the way down to just plain wakos.

If it was organized like they are saying or trying to manipulate people into thinking,there was enough experience and know how to accomplish what they set out to do.

There was over 300 capital police in that building on that day.

Maybe they felt emboldened because they spent the summer watching the lawlessness being given a seal of approval and figured the democrats that supported the summer riots,would also raise thier bail and release them like they did for the other heathens.

They should have known that only one party is allowed to burn,loot,and even terrioze an entire American city.

That was not an act of seditious actions when they crossed state lines armed in order to take control by force 1/4 of a United States city,by y’all’s definition?

By the democrat standards,you can create an armed insurrection and take over an American city with the leaderships blessing and justification.

Just do not be a Trump supporter or a republican because then that would be illegal.

Think back to 1968-1969 and the democrat national convention riots in Chicago.

The trial of the 7 leaders

Same claims and charges that are being made now,same political football.

Interesting how the radical left mixed up with the marxists are always right smack dab in the middle of the violence.

But it is the far right that you have to be aware and scared of.

Show me an example where the far right has burned cites like we saw all summer.

Never outside of a radicalized far right occasionally blowing up a building.

Show me where all the Trump protests in the past summer and in the last 3 years have created the violence that burns city’s,you cannot.

But the far right is your enemy.

Your leaders need a boggy man so they can look good while saving you.

News flash,your fears of the radical right are being used to manipulate you,the radical right is anti government period,they do not give a crap who is in office.

If they were there that day,they would have blown the place up if that was the objective.

Funny how some of the charges by the FBI include,the destruction of electronic devices that are government property.

I guess that act without recourse is only reserved for Hillary Clinton.

The double standards is sickening.

I was told by a anonymous source,that was not allowed to speak publicly,that the DNC hired the ghost busters team because they were afraid that all the dead voters that
    used to vote Republican,before entering the afterlife,were coming back to protest at the inauguration because they are pissed off that their name was used to vote democrat.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 12:42 AM.

Well I suppose there are different kinds of silencers.......

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Depends of how one looks at if I guess.

We all know that money and power control the world.

So now you a couple of the richest people in the world,controlling the media,social media and two of the most powerful people in this country,that can also dictate policy to the rest of the world.

The my pillow guy,his insurance company dropped him after he tweeted something about election fraud.

I know you guys do not care about what is really happening,because at the moment it is working in your favor and you applaud it,make no mistake as we are traveling back in history to 1936 Germany,you will be next,

Unabated power seeks total control,it does not only go halfway and stop.

Right now today,we are living in the time where if your papers do not have the stamp of the chosen party,you cannot even get a bank account,insurance,use the internet to communicate,get a job and the list goes on.

One state that just passed a transgender law,if you are a parent and choose not to recognize your child as a transgender at any age,they will report you to the department of children and families and seek to have your child removed from your home.

This is the road you guys are taking us down,many are doing it by design,some are doing it out of hate and others just refuse to see it.

You are going into a world that you have zero clue about what it is really like when the government has total control over your every step in life.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 01:10 AM.

Depends of how one looks at if I guess.

Right now today,we are living in the time where if your papers do not have the stamp of the chosen party,you cannot even get a bank account,insurance,use the internet to communicate,get a job and the list goes on.
    This statement is a stretch. To be sure, in order to accomplish
    various objectives, in particular, if one is in contracting that is
    paid for with government funding, it is better to have connections
    with the Democratic or Republican party in-group depending
    on which one is in power. Libertarians and Greens can be more
    dogmatic or principled on behalf of voters because they are
    usually blocked from government seats by voters themselves.

Driver's licenses and insurance paperwork never ever require
    a party notation. There could be problems obtaining bank
    accounts or licenses or insurance if one is an illegal alien.

Those persons who were booted from certain Internet sites
    or their jobs after taking part in storming the Capitol will
    experience certain difficulties regaining access to the Internet
    or securing employment. It depends on their individual
    situations. If they have put their spirit and drive into beaning
    the Capitol Police with fire extinguishers or removing laptops
    and papers from the desks of members of Congress then,
    yes, in the future, securing employment or Internet access
    whilst serving time in a Federal prison or otherwise, will
    be more difficult. However their fates will be decided in
    the court system which is relatively more populated by
    conservative leaning judges in this era.

Oh. And has the fat lady sung yet?

Begs to question,why would they need to take pictures of Cruz’s files to help him out?

One would think in the small amount of time they had and if they were being seditious,they would be spending time documenting evidence against the perceived enemy and not documenting something that your side already has.
    FFS, it's as if you never considered the seditionists and sedition caucus might employ 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine' with information sharing post revolution.

And the crap with the zip ties--yeah, he 'found them and wanted to give them back to law enforcement.' Seriously, are you really that gullible? He also found the tacticool body armor and helmet? We are seeing just about each step every person took within the Capitol is documented in social media, the media, and eventually security cameras. People are currently saying shit that just won't be backed up with evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Richard... tighten up your grammar a little bit... "since" vs "sense",....
    My theory is its developers knew that AI learns from its mistakes, so to make it seem less artificial, they hardcoded those mistakes to make it seem like a human who can't or won't learn.

I vaguely recall a story about a similar project years ago but the developers regretted their creation when it turned horribly unethical.

Germany has reservations about Twitter ban [[Merkel)

Germany's Angela Merkel says Trump Twitter ban 'problematic'

Germany's liberal leader would rather reserve that as a government option. Not big tech giants.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-18-21 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RO_Resident View Post
    FFS, it's as if you never considered the seditionists and sedition caucus might employ 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine' with information sharing post revolution.

And the crap with the zip ties--yeah, he 'found them and wanted to give them back to law enforcement.' Seriously, are you really that gullible? He also found the tacticool body armor and helmet? We are seeing just about each step every person took within the Capitol is documented in social media, the media, and eventually security cameras. People are currently saying shit that just won't be backed up with evidence.
    sedition

acts, deeds, writing or speeches that can, even if not intended, stir up the peace of the state or that move the people to dislike, resist or subvert the government of the day.

By that definition you could also be charging those who supported,encouraged and promoted the riots and cities burning during the summer.

There were mayors that told the police to stand down while government buildings were set ablaze,there were democrat leaders that justified it.

Why the two sets of standards?

I agree that there are people saying things that will not be backed up by evidence,because their interpretation of things makes them to believe they are judge jury and executioner.

Again I ask,how come it was perfectly okay when during the Kavanaugh hearings it was perfectly okay for those protesters to storm the building and literally fill the chambers in protest?

The politicians did not run for their lives at that time,they did not know what the intention of the protesters were going to be,at that time it was too late because the protesters had all ready fully filled the chambers.

How come nobody has called for sedation charges against those who took part in the summer violence,they were armed wearing body armor when they literally took over a city by force.

It just shows that the only difference is the word Trump behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    My theory is its developers knew that AI learns from its mistakes, so to make it seem less artificial, they hardcoded those mistakes to make it seem like a human who can't or won't learn.

I vaguely recall a story about a similar project years ago but the developers regretted their creation when it turned horribly unethical.
    My theory is the people that code spell check for apple and windows are foreigners that do not have a expertise grasp on the English language.

I can take an empty lot and build a house from scratch,including all systems within.

Can you ?

I can completely dismantle your car in your driveway and reassemble it so you can drive it away.

Can you ?

Everybody has their own areas of expertise,to pass judgment towards somebody else because they are not as special as you are in your area of expertise,shows more about your character then mine.

Based on some people here’s way of seeing things,I would say if you cannot do the same things as I do then you are a moron.

Your highly skilled levels of intelligence when it comes to spelling and the English language is being replaced by AI,which makes some of you obsolete and easily replaced by a machine.

So really the only thing you have left is a desperate attempt to remain relevant by going on the internet and playing the spell check police.

So while you are standing in the unemployment line after being replaced by a machine and waiting on your government handout to eat,myself and many others will still be enjoying our worth by doing what we do.

How do you like those crackers?

I can take an empty lot and build a house from scratch,including all systems within.

Can you ?

I can completely dismantle your car in your driveway and reassemble it so you can drive it away.

Can you ?
    The hope is that, with daily practice over two years of posts
    on Detroit Yes, Richard will not only be able to build a house
    from scratch on an empty lot, not only be able to disassemble
    a car and reassemble it, but compose coherent and logical
    posts with perfect spelling even better than Dumpling's spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Germany has reservations about Twitter ban [[Merkel)

Germany's Angela Merkel says Trump Twitter ban 'problematic'

Germany's liberal leader rather reserve that as a government option. Not big tech giants.
    There are very few countries in the world that did not condemn twitters and facebooks actions,only in America are there those who approve of it based solely on their hatred.

In Russia, opposition leader Alexei Navalny, who was the victim of attempted assassination by poisoning last year, said Silicon Valley’s actions bear the hallmarks of authoritarianism.
    “Of course, Twitter is a private company, but we have seen many examples in Russian and China of such private companies becoming the state’s best friends and the enablers when it comes to censorship,” said Navalny.

If you replace ‘Trump’ with ‘Navalny’ in today’s discussion, you will get an 80% accurate Kremlin’s answer as to why my name can’t be mentioned on Russian TV and I shouldn’t be allowed to participate in any elections.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-donald-trump/
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 02:05 PM.

And I sometimes hope that I will win the lottery,both happening have the same amount of odds.

Better off hoping or practicing peace on earth and goodwill to your fellow citizens.

That also has the same odds as winning the lottery.

My join date was in 2010,one would think the internet spelling police would have been retired by now,or at least given up in desperation,but some are persistent little buggers now arnt they?
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 02:16 PM.

Good luck with the lottery! You post enough that practice will
    eventually make perfect.

Ouch! I leave that alone as my own pooer typing skills leaves a great deal to be desired at times.........

...Eh, I meant 'poor'.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-18-21 at 03:30 PM.

Hmm, the concept of 'approved' or not does bear weight in much of this I think.

There are very few countries in the world that did not condemn twitters and facebooks actions, only in America are there those who approve of it based solely on their hatred...
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-18-21 at 03:57 PM.

People in this country who want a job [[and haven't shot themselves in the foot on social media) should be able to get one...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...y-intv-vpx.cnn

And Richard, the best analogy between Nazi Germany and Trumpian America has to do with having a charismatic leader that has a "spark for extremism", as seen in the Capitol insurrection.

People in this country who want a job [[and haven't shot themselves in the foot on social media) should be able to get one...

And Richard, the best analogy between Nazi Germany and Trumpian America has to do with having a charismatic leader that has a "spark for extremism", as seen in the Capitol insurrection.
    An even better example is last summer's rioting, looting, building burning, forced entry, showing up on official's private property in gangs, destruction of said property, intimidation of property owners, holding neighborhoods hostage, all under the guise of a justified cause. That is a much better example of extremism and much closer to what went on in Germany before the poop really hit the fan.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; January-18-21 at 04:28 PM.

Good luck with the lottery! You post enough that practice will
    eventually make perfect.
    Let me ask you something in the hopes that you will not take it personally.

Have you ever viewed your own posts and how they appear?

Personally I do not care,I am more interested in your thoughts and opinions verses how you present them,but notice nobody has ever called you out in that?

It is because you post things that agree with their party.

It has nothing to do with spelling or anything else outside of trying to divert from the discussion and bury threads when discussing topics that they do not agree with.

I respond to the trolls because it is polite,but never do I think for one second that they are actually concerned about somebody else’s spelling,that would be like really petty and I generally try not to view others as that petty.

I am a conservative/independent posting on a majority liberal/socialist website,I am under no illusions that people are not going to go out of their way in order to stop others from posting different view points.

My way or the highway,is just the way they think,I do not blame them,it just the way they have been conditioned.

I actually do not play the lottery or gamble for that matter,but like everybody else I can dream.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 04:35 PM.

I will be waiting for your response to HTs post.

What do you call it when a political party spends an entire 4 years,while creating false accusations,in an attempt to remove a duly elected United States president?

Theres 2 questions for you?

Personaly I view that as a minimum,abuse of power.

I also view the lefts failure to denounce and stop,instead of encouraging the violence as an act of insurrection,by its very definition.

You should read the definition.

Then read up on how a democratic socialist movement takes control of a government,you will see the playbook has been followed to a T.

If you think Biden is anything else but a proxy,then you are either not paying attention or comfortable with what is really going on.

He asked Pelosi to tone it down,she ratcheted it up,that is her showing him who really is in charge.

If you believe it or not,Biden will not be the most powerful person in government in the United States.

Shumer and Pelosi will be.

Kinda sucks that your vote for Biden really did not mattter.
    Last edited by Richard; January-18-21 at 04:52 PM.

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast