Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... LastLast

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ged-flatulence

The Michigan Legislature subcommittee looking into the voting irregularities is more entertainment than substative... Giuliani needs to take some Beano before showing up at the meetings... and the witness that he brought along will make fodder for late night and SNL spoofing for weeks....

Dumpling,
    I think you are missing the point. Yes, sequential numbered ballots are probably assigned to corresponding addresses on the same street.

It is WHEN they come back to be counted, [[after mail processing), that the problem becomes evident. Legit votes would be mixed up at the counting table, not in nice and neat sequential order. Many affidavits speak of mail in ballots with NO CREASES from being folded up to fit in the envelope. Wouldn't that cause concern? How about ballots arriving to be counted BEFORE they were logged in to be mailed out?

Here's another interesting bit of logical information I gleaned from a webcast: At the TCF Center on election night after the polls closed, the coolers and luggage being brought in early in the morning was claimed to be "camera equipment". Yet, while "cameras" were brought in to provide clarity during the vote count, they felt it necessary to obscure the view of people trying to see what was going on during the tabulation process. Hmmm.

Sadly, this "run out the clock" mentality and lack of curiosity tells me many Biden supporters know the Biden Machine truly stole this election. If you are dead certain he won, wouldn't you welcome all the scrutiny so you would convince the rest of us in the rightness of your assertion?

When video evidence is provided, why do people believe the pundits telling them not to believe their lying eyes. [[see video of ballots being run after poll watchers were told in GA they would stop ballot counting at 10:30 p.m. but instead ran hidden ballots until 1 a.m.)

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Was that just a Trumpist crybaby crying in unison with the Trump crybaby who's crying he wants to invalidate hundreds of thousands of Detroit and Michigan votes because wah waah waaah election fraaud! he can't lose?

...Because he's desperate to retain his Presidential immunity to avoid the punitive criminal justice he's long overdue, and to keep fooling fools he's repeatedly fooled out of their money for his election defense personal use, and...

With no evidence??

Put a passy in it!

Attachment 41054

I can't wait until Trump get arrested when he leaves the White house next year. He will not be running for 2024 presidential election. It's over for him.
    Last edited by Danny; December-04-20 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    He will running for 2024 presidential election. It's over for him.
    Or he won't, because he's been proven, with EVIDENCE, what a grifter he is.

Justice will not be served unless he dies in prison, alongside three of his children, their spouses [[Jared, you first), and a whole host of his criminal minions.

But I don't expect that. There are far too many legal tactics people with means can exploit to avoid their just due.

I hope at least he spends the rest of his years defending himself in court, throwing his borrowed and grifted money at shamelessly shifty shithead lawyers like already we've seen.

Not even Dershowitz defends him anymore.
    Last edited by bust; December-04-20 at 07:05 PM.

Well back to the issue of possible Voter Fraud in Detroit - has the fat lady sang?

Senate hears from GOP, no Dems or Detroit staff, on allegations at TCF Center...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    has the fat lady sang?
    Not until the last dollar donated to the Trump election defense bailout fund has been conned.
    Last edited by bust; December-04-20 at 09:53 PM.

Well back to the issue of possible Voter Fraud in Detroit - has the fat lady sang?

Senate hears from GOP, no Dems or Detroit staff, on allegations at TCF Center...
    The fat lady sang three weeks ago. All that is on stage now is whiners who do not give a crap about democracy who would be perfectly happy installing a right wing dictatorship to rule the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Not until the last dollar donated to the Trump election defense bailout fund has been conned.
    Trump accomplishes two things. In addition to raising money, his failed lawsuits delegitimize the courts in the eyes of his cult.

He strategy has always been to create a failed state in order to lay the groundwork for a dictatorship. See this article:
    Failed state - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    The fat lady sang three weeks ago. All that is on stage now is whiners who do not give a crap about democracy who would be perfectly happy installing a right wing dictatorship to rule the United States of America.
    It's not going to happen. The right will never be alright. Just destroy and control the middle class.

The U S of A used to be in a sustainable state until the Truman Era when our government is going to one day bailout big car, steel and electronic corporations because when in a time of war they will spend their defensive budgets on the big corps to make weapons. Also When the Reagan Era came in he would promise to bailout Wall Street and make Main Street pay more and add more credits to sub-prime mortgages until it crash and burn and then bail them out again.

Trump's plan to make America great again: To cut back world trade, keep immigrants out! Make Black America stable to get them to work and not play house while eating welfare cheese. Make the media more right to provide information with alternative facts, create conspiracies and propagandas. All of his devious plans had failed when the virus came into America and started invading. And Trump downplayed the virus and got very worried that if this nation does not open the economy, not only he will lose his precious Trump Tower about also will be forced rich snobby Republicans in Congress to bailout Main Street and lose his conservative friends in his election year.

Trump's time is running out. He will be leaving the White House next year and might had to face possible criminal charges from tax evasion to political treason. Once he founds guilty it least one of those counts, He will cool down in Club Fed for the next 3 to 10 years. And kiss his 2024 President bid good-bye!
    Last edited by Danny; December-05-20 at 07:30 AM.

Around thirty people have been convicted of treason against the U.S. I'm not sure if Bannon, Flynn or Trump qualify as traitors. The following article explains how it works:

Article Three of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Warrenite84 View Post
    Sadly, this "run out the clock" mentality and lack of curiosity tells me many Biden supporters know the Biden Machine truly stole this election. If you are dead certain he won, wouldn't you welcome all the scrutiny so you would convince the rest of us in the rightness of your assertion?
    You're being played by Trump and his lie machine. He's been thrown out of dozens of courts. There's simply no evidence and in some cases not even a coherent argument or accusation.

It's over. Trump lost. Accept it. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post
    Around thirty people have been convicted of treason against the U.S. I'm not sure if Bannon, Flynn or Trump qualify as traitors. The following article explains how it works:

Article Three of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
    I liked James Madison's thoughts on the matter of litigating treason,
    very wise, very prescient.

Dumpling,
    I think you are missing the point. Yes, sequential numbered ballots are probably assigned to corresponding addresses on the same street.

It is WHEN they come back to be counted, [[after mail processing), that the problem becomes evident. Legit votes would be mixed up at the counting table, not in nice and neat sequential order. Many affidavits speak of mail in ballots with NO CREASES from being folded up to fit in the envelope. Wouldn't that cause concern? How about ballots arriving to be counted BEFORE they were logged in to be mailed out?

Here's another interesting bit of logical information I gleaned from a webcast: At the TCF Center on election night after the polls closed, the coolers and luggage being brought in early in the morning was claimed to be "camera equipment". Yet, while "cameras" were brought in to provide clarity during the vote count, they felt it necessary to obscure the view of people trying to see what was going on during the tabulation process. Hmmm.

When video evidence is provided, why do people believe the pundits telling them not to believe their lying eyes. [[see video of ballots being run after poll watchers were told in GA they would stop ballot counting at 10:30 p.m. but instead ran hidden ballots until 1 a.m.)
    ALL TRUE mail-in ballots must have had creases. This is because
    there was no ballots mailed out in super-large envelopes to keep them flat.

Keeping a ballot flat was not necessary to the voting process and
    likely would have resulted in increased printing costs and a greater
    likelihood of ballots being damaged by postal service machinery.

Bear in mind that the Elections Department had been defunded
    years earlier under quasi-Emergency Management conditions
    and maintaining its operations at minimal cost is still a guiding
    principle there.

If the Main Stream Media video is checked of the absentee ballot
    counting process that happened at the TCF for City of Detroit
    absentee ballots that were mailed back, the process is kind of
    chaotic, and kind of in the background rather than up close,
    but it is clear that most of the ballots had been in the tan
    envelopes and most of them had creases. No supersize
    flat ballot envelopes can be seen.

It is my understanding that, at the end stages of the absentee
    ballot counting process, overseas ballots were being counted, and
    those for some reason were initially cast on some kind of
    alternative ballots, and those ballots then had to be copied onto
    standard ballots in order to be tabulated. Here is where there
    would be flat ballots without creases being used.

There is possible evidence that can be reviewed. In addition to
    the Main Stream Media video clips that appear on YouTube,
    the TCF center probably had security cameras as well. If
    evidence of possible fraud that was presented to a judge
    was found to be credible, then the judge could have
    subpoena'd the TCF security video as well as the
    abundant Main Stream Media video which was very
    clear albeit from some distance from the counting
    area. To be sure Main Stream Media was mostly
    filming during the daytime hours as evidenced by
    their bringing in a camera in a case that looked like
    it could be holding ballots in the wee hours.

There are criminal penalties which can be applied to
    those tampering with elections.

I have not been closely following what has been happening
    with the elections in Georgia but don't think that evidence
    applies specifically to the TCF counting.

This is a WXYZ article about that camera in that wagon
    that shows disinformation being created in real time.
    You SHOULD prefer EVIDENCE in the form of video and
    credible eyewitness statements to DISINFORMATION.

EVIDENCE: WXYZ cameraman is bringing his camera
    for his twelve hour shift.

DISINFORMATION: [[A Biden Campaign Operative) is
    bringing non-valid ballots to sway the election from Trump
    to Biden.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/how-a-wxyz...ims-in-detroit

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...roit-counting/

The video of the cameraman with the wagon CAN STILL
    be brought before a judge and if, after a careful review of
    the subpoena'd TCF Center security camera evidence,
    it were to be found that indeed, non-valid ballots were being
    taken from the case and added to the vote count, then the
    "cameraman-Biden Operative" would indeed be subject
    to criminal penalties. It would take some time and
    money but if you sincerely believe that it happened
    you should file the appropriate report for investigation
    by authorities.

You do have the trouble that Warrenite48 has less credibility
    and probably makes less money than WXYZ Ross Jones and
    colleagues. That's true, and something similar happened to
    Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha in the Flint Water Crisis as well.
    You have to have a great amount of intestinal fortitude
    to buck the system in this way and the best of luck to you.

To be sure, the evidence Dr. Hanna-Attisha gathered backed
    up what she was saying, and the State of Michigan's
    comparable evidence was shown to be in some cases falsified.
    In your particular instance the evidence does not look like it
    is in your favor.

Even if it turns out that you are misguided in your quest it is
    possible that changes will be made to increase the transparency
    of the Department of Elections process, something the
    Biden/Snyder/One-Percent-Bondholder Machine-That-Contributed
    to the Biden Campaign would prefer to avoid BECAUSE that
    might increase the cost of the process.

While you are on your quest please look into whether the gig
    workers for the Department of Elections have been paid for their
    work. The Biden/Snyder Machine insofar as it is a corporatist
    machine bent on drowning government in the bathtub [[TM to
    Grover Norquist) could be making it much harder for
    Elections Department gig workers to be paid than it really should.

Thank you in advance for standing up for them too.

And probably if you are in touch with them and they felt
    that they witnessed fraud as well and even could provide
    evidence too that would certainly help your case before
    the judge.
    Last edited by Dumpling; December-05-20 at 11:18 AM.

Dumpling,

It is WHEN they come back to be counted, [[after mail processing), that the problem becomes evident. Legit votes would be mixed up at the counting table, not in nice and neat sequential order.
    The Department of Elections employed "Ballotrax" - an online
    app to let persons track their ballots. For this to work properly
    there had to be some kind of scanning process as absentee
    ballots were being received by the Department of Elections.
    Along with this scanning process, whether it was automatic
    or manual, there could have been a sorting process, whether
    it was automatic or manual. In the video of the TCF counting
    process, clear plastic bins such as those used by the United
    Postal Service are being used to hold absentee ballots, but
    the ballots are probably not in order as received from the
    post office or drop boxes but in order as sorted by the Elections
    Department. Given the information that the ballots were
    in sequential order all on the same street it is apparent that
    they were sorted that way.

The testimony of Trump's star "fraud" witness is well worth a watch. The quotes from the "IT expert" with an hour of training are pure gold Anyone think's there was fraud after watching this loon is a clueless idiot.

"I don't know why I was there, or what was going on. I can only speculate based off of what others say happened which I agree with even though I don't know why I was there.

It doesn't appear that the poll books are wildly off from the vote count..."
    "Why, did you guys do something crazy to it

"It's wildly off and dead people voted illegal's voted."

Dumpling,

There were over 200 Republicans obverserver in that room. "Biden's Machine" netted him 1,000 fewer voters, Trump improved his performance in the city. Biden's win came from shifting the suburbs not Detroit. But can't I can't see why party full hackneyed racist would focus their attention on Detroit

The Arizona House and Senate have called for an audit of the Maricopa County election software and equipment following allegations of fraud and other irregularities presented by President Donald Trump’s team earlier this week.

On Monday, Maricopa GOP Chairwoman Linda Brickman, for example, told the Legislature in an event hosted by President Donald Trump’s lawyers, saying that she and her Democratic partner saw “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Joe Biden as they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that the machines couldn’t read.
    “I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told lawmakers on Monday. She said that her testimony was submitted in a sworn affidavit under perjury.

https://conservativefighters.org/news/arizona-legislature-calls-for-immediate-forensic-audit-of-dominion-voting-machines/

At least somebody had the cahonees to make sure of the integrity of the election,instead just looking the other way when it suits them.

I kinda feel bad for the democrat witness,I hope they are provided with security.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    You're being played by Trump and his lie machine. He's been thrown out of dozens of courts. There's simply no evidence and in some cases not even a coherent argument or accusation.

It's over. Trump lost. Accept it. Move on.
    Why keep spreading false information? The Trump campaign has filed a total of 4 lawsuits,the others were presented by private citizens.

All of the cost has been paid for Trump supporters and not the tax payers unlike another party that spent hundreds of millions on an investigation based on somebody’s third party overhearing a phone call.

After spending four years and hundreds of millions in taxpayer monies based on zero evidence as proven,all of the sudden we are are hearing that it only applies to one party.

And we are referring to some of the courts that passed amendments and rule changes to the voting process that violated the United States constitution,they have a vested interest in not wishing this to move along.

But that is the process,you cannot move up through the court system without being denied by the lower courts.

If Arizona discovers enough discrepancies in the machines it will call into question the integrity of the entire election when it comes to the use of those machines.

So no it is not over.

Interesting how Pelosi admitted she withheld the stimulus package because she was waiting for Biden to win the office so there would be someone that believes in the science

The elections had not even happened yet,why was she so confident that Biden would win that she gambled the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans on that?
    Last edited by Richard; December-05-20 at 12:02 PM.

Starting from about 8:45 in the video that MSUguy posted,
    Mellissa Carone is testifying that all of the ballots had been
    folded [[NOTE THIS ELEMENT, PLEASE, WARRENITE48: FOLDED,
    NOT FLAT, SO A GOOD MANY OF THE ABSENTEE BALLOTS
    WERE NOT FLAT) that were being fed into the tabulating
    machines.

The implication is that because they had been folded, they
    were jamming several times each hour, and because they
    were jamming, batches were being refed into the tabulating
    machines. The inference is that this would supply extra votes
    to all of the candidates up and down the ballot UNLESS there
    is some mechanism in place to assure that a machine
    recount process discards all of the previous count data.
    There probably is one, otherwise, every candidate up and
    down the ballot would receive additional votes each time
    the ballots were refed.

The whole process whereby Mellissa Carone was hired
    in and brought to the TCF Center sounds VERY gig.
    I feel bad for her on this account and don't discredit
    her testimony as being incomplete so far as it goes.
    She is being discredited more than she should be by
    national media figures.

If she were to be Elections Department full-time IT
    professional staff at an appropriate salary and benefits
    and job security she would have a better grasp on
    all of the processes involved and hopefully be providing
    better testimony for this hearing. But this kind of
    thing has been defunded - hopefully she and the other
    Elections Department gig workers have been paid
    as well.

At 11:45 in the video Carone is stating that people are
    walking around here and there and everywhere with
    ballots, further implying a haphazard counting process.
    Last edited by Dumpling; December-05-20 at 07:16 PM.

Deadline Detroit correspondent Charlie LeDuff assisted in
    counting absentee ballots at the TCF Center. He stated that
    bar codes were used.

Deadline Detroit | LeDuff: There Was No Fraud at Detroit's TCF Center. I Was There

The Detroit Free Press has additional explanation on the
    signature checks and bar codes in this article:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...ot/5547087002/

It states that there were 20,000 absent voter duplicate
    applications filed but these were found out by means of
    the bar code scan process.
    Last edited by Dumpling; December-05-20 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    There were over 200 Republicans obverserver in that room. "Biden's Machine" netted him 1,000 fewer voters, Trump improved his performance in the city. Biden's win came from shifting the suburbs not Detroit. But can't I can't see why party full hackneyed racist would focus their attention on Detroit
    MSUGuy has a good point. If there was a "massive" fraud in Detroit, then why are the results so similar to 2016? Keeping in mind that Trump commissioned a team to look into 2016 election fraud and they came up dry.

It's almost as if there wasn't fraud and Trump, a candidate that only won the 2016 election via the electoral college and then proceeded to have four years of a chaotic presidency, lost votes elsewhere in the state!

Detroit's voters were nothing but consistent between the two elections.

Sources
    https://detroitmi.gov/sites/detroitm...nov-8-2016.pdf
    https://detroitmi.gov/sites/detroitm...ned%20Copy.pdf

2016 Detroit Votes
    Trump - 7,682
    Clinton - 234,871

2020 Detroit Votes
    Trump - 12,889
    Biden - 240,936

[[Edited to change 2020 Clinton to Biden - thanks Dumpling!)
    Last edited by Scottathew; December-05-20 at 09:37 PM.

^ I think you'll edit 2020 to include Biden...

I don't think that there was extensive fraud in the 2020 election
    here in Michigan. That said, a LOT of the testimony intended to
    suggest extensive fraud DOES really point to a defunded Elections Department...such things as slow software and out-of-date notices,
    or machines that jam too often.

A more generous block of time for absentee ballot prep ahead of
    counting is needed. The procedure for challenging ballots needs
    to be looked at. Many of the affidavits described incidents in which
    ballot challenges were either not taken seriously, or unexplained
    things happened to the ballots after the challenges, within a partisan
    atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    The testimony of Trump's star "fraud" witness is well worth a watch. The quotes from the "IT expert" with an hour of training are pure gold Anyone think's there was fraud after watching this loon is a clueless idiot.

"I don't know why I was there, or what was going on. I can only speculate based off of what others say happened which I agree with even though I don't know why I was there.

It doesn't appear that the poll books are wildly off from the vote count..."
    "Why, did you guys do something crazy to it

"It's wildly off and dead people voted illegal's voted."

I see Pete Lucido's slimy ass was there.

No she has not even made it to the stage yet and you can tell the Dems are getting really nervous when they resort to name calling and witness bullying while pushing the nothing to see here move along.. even if there was no fraud they still are acting guilty as hell.

Common sense would dictate that they would open it all up for scrutiny,but by not doing so shows they know they are hiding something,not that common sense would even apply as it is not their strongest attribute.

If they did not have anything to hide,why are they so scared to prove it.

They went to court based on bombshell hearsay witnesses that ended up not even witnessing anything and 16 unnamed sources but yet .....

Here is another caught on camera surprise.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1tEcl-xmtY

Here is a lawyer that pulled voter registrations and called everybody to find the fraud.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xPePT1R3r9Y
    Last edited by Richard; December-05-20 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I see Pete Lucido's slimy ass was there.
    How do you even know the state of his a** ? Personal experience that you might want to share?

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... LastLast