Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1381

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I wonder how the guy in Pelosi's chair will look with his feet up behind bars...
    He was lost and looking for a bathroom:

Man Pictured With Feet On Pelosi's Desk Says He Was Looking For a Bathroom

"I didn't do anything. I didn't breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn't mean to be there", he said.

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-bar...l-riot-1559697

Maybe his new digs will have a stainless steel one mounted to the floor beside his bed.

5* Um, yeah. I get that talking to recent immigrants to this country.

Tucco [[Eli Wallach) says it best in The Good, The Bad, and THE Ugly!

and here: One-*******-goes-in-another-comes-out....

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    At least the people in this Country replaced one moron with a different moron. They didn't keep reelecting the same moron over and over, expecting different results, like they do in other countries, eh?
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-07-21 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I wonder what it was called back in the days of the sit ins?
    Sit ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    She had just as much right to be there as those who have been attacking federal buildings and trying to burn them down all summer.
    18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Notice the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    It’s says a lot about our place in time when they strip a sitting president of all media accounts but he still has the nuclear codes!
    He’ll be unable to tweet Armageddon!

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Sit ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post

"I didn't do anything. I didn't breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn't mean to be there", he said.

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-bar...l-riot-1559697

Maybe his new digs will have a stainless steel one mounted to the floor beside his bed.
    The lies are coming fast & furious now that arrests are imminent. This W. Virginia lawmaker says he was just covering the story as a member of the media [[which he is not).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gn/6577858002/

Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Notice the difference?

Yes, I suppose forcing your way into, and interrupting the passing of powers in the two houses can sort of fit the bill of seditious acts.

That guy in Pelosi's office also tweeted selfies with mail addressed to her that he stole. That would be a double whammy for him, two serious offenses. He'll be on a free meal ticket and won't be fishing around for a toilet anymore. Lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    The Daily Mail came through with videos of the 14 year Air Force veteran who was killed in the Capitol. She had no business being there but I don't suppose CNN and the other corporate media fonts will be showing the video of her murder as many times as they showed the murder of George Floyd.
    Equating a police officer keeling on the neck of a suspect for a very minor crime for 9 minutes to a police officer shooting a member of a mob of insurrectionists breaking into the US Capitol building during a joint session of Congress is really sickening.

Well, we now have the answer to my earlier question. Here are the names of the representatives from Michigan who voted against democracy and for lies, mob rule, and dictatorship. Let the names of these un-American lowlifes, who I am sure would have voted to disenfranchise over 150,000 of their fellow Michigan citizens if given the chance early this morning [[after a mob of their fellow anti-patriots invaded the Capitol), be well remembered. I hope their constituents and the Michigan GOP are proud to be represented by such outstandingly seditious scumballs.

Jack Bergman - 1st District [[the entire UP + the northern lower)

Tim Walberg - 7th District [[from Monroe County to Eaton County, including Jackson and Washtenaw outside of Ann Arbor)

Lisa McClain - freshman, 10th District [[the thumb down to northern Macomb)
    Last edited by EastsideAl; January-07-21 at 02:17 PM.

For sure his taxes will be audited this year!

Man Pictured With Feet On Pelosi's Desk Says He Was Looking For a Bathroom...

"I didn't do anything. I didn't breach the doors. I got shoved in. I didn't mean to be there", he said".

I hope he farted in Pelosi's chair.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; January-07-21 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Equating a police officer keeling on the neck of a suspect for a very minor crime for 9 minutes to a police officer shooting a member of a mob of insurrectionists breaking into the US Capitol building during a joint session of Congress is really sickening.
    In either case, the two were no threat to police officers. Both were unarmed. The woman was crawling through a window when she was shot. She is just as dead as George Floyd. There were police officers behind her in the stairwell but she seems to have been shot from the vacant looking hallway in front of her as she fell backwards. A witness in an interview said she spoke a few words on the floor before the blood started gurgling out of her neck. Should the press have similarly ignored George Floyd's death if the police had just shot him and the blood had drained out of his neck instead of being knelt on for 9 minutes? That's what you seem to be implying.

Well, he won't have to worry next year because he won't have to pay much being in jail and all
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    For sure his taxes will be audited this year!

In either case, the two were no threat to police officers. Both were unarmed. The woman was crawling through a window when she was shot. She is just as dead as George Floyd. There were police officers behind her in the stairwell but she seems to have been shot from the vacant looking hallway in front of her as she fell backwards. A witness in an interview said she spoke a few words on the floor before the blood started gurgling out of her neck. Should the press have similarly ignored George Floyd's death if the police had just shot him and the blood had drained out of his neck instead of being knelt on for 9 minutes? That's what you seem to be implying.

I'm not implying anything. I'm saying that the traitorous insurrectionists who forcibly invaded the US Capitol during a proceeding central to our peaceful democratic process took their lives into their hands by so doing and deserved whatever they got. Although I'm generally anti-violence, in some ways it's too bad she's the only one out of that violent treasonous mob who caught the bullets so many of them seemed to be begging for. I'm sure that would've gotten some of that press coverage you seem to want to see.
    Last edited by EastsideAl; January-07-21 at 04:21 PM.

American Insurrection at The Capitol
    What happened on January 6th was an American tragedy. But one that was entirely preventable. This isn't normal. Warning: Contains opinion.

In either case, the two were no threat to police officers.
    So, the dead officer?

And why is this thread back? It was moved and inaccessible yesterday.

The DC National Guard was called up several days earlier by
    Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser though for unarmed crowd
    control purposes for both the days of the Georgia elections
    and the Electoral College ballot certification event in Congress.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/polit...sts/index.html

Only 114 Guardsmen were to be on active duty.
    Churches were to be more heavily guarded by DC police.
    An invasion of the Capitol was not anticipated by the
    mayor or the police.
    Last edited by Dumpling; January-08-21 at 12:49 PM.

So, the dead officer?

And why is this thread back? It was moved and inaccessible yesterday.

There were no threats to police officers from either a restrained George Floyd or the unarmed Ashli Babbitt trying to illeglly crawl through a window.

I've read accounts of the dead officer. Most say an officer was killed, the other said that was fake news. We'll see. Most say that Officer Brian Sicknick did die from injuries incurred in the rioting. One said he was struck on the head with a fire extinguisher. My hopes are that justice will prevail and that anyone trespassing, violence, destroying property etc.. will be punished in the DC riot and, for that matter, any antifa riot over the last year. Over 50 police were said to have been injured in the D.C. rioting. Antifa was shining lasers into police eyes in Portland. It all has to be stopped.

eastsideAl in post 1040 wrote, "in some ways it's too bad she's the only one out of that violent treasonous mob who caught the bullets so many of them seemed to be begging for". That's too vindictive and schadenfreude-ish for my taste. I just want equal justice.
    Last edited by oladub; January-08-21 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpling View Post
    The DC National Guard was called up several days earlier by
    Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser though for unarmed crowd
    control purposes for both the days of the Georgia elections
    and the Electoral College ballot certification event in Congress.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/polit...sts/index.html

Only 114 Guardsmen were to be on active duty.
    Churches were to be more heavily guarded by DC police.
    An invasion of the Capitol was not anticipated by the
    mayor or the police.

Even though the yahoos have been posting about doing just what they did on social media for weeks. A pretty serious screw-up there in DC.
    Last edited by EastsideAl; January-08-21 at 05:22 PM.

eastsideAl in post 1040 wrote, "in some ways it's too bad she's the only one out of that violent treasonous mob who caught the bullets so many of them seemed to be begging for". That's too vindictive and schadenfreude-ish for my taste. I just want equal justice.
    At first read I thought the same. However after hearing about the group with zip-ties and a rope that were specifically heading to the Senate chamber to hang Mike Pence, and after listening to some of these toothless, uneducated nimrods who were actually stupid enough to get interviewed after, I say their lucky to be alive or not seriously injured. Actually, I'm kind of wondering how some of the older rioters have survived this long just navigating life.

Because the man who pays for this site decided to re-open Non-Detroit and move it over here to satisfy the need for people to talk about what is going on without it having to be spread out on the Detroit side of things
    ...And why is this thread back? It was moved and inaccessible yesterday.

Even though the yahoos have been posting about doing just what they did on social media for weeks. A pretty serious screw-up there in DC.
    And even on this "Voter Fraud in Detroit?" thread, as it
    became clearer that the election results challenges were
    being tossed out by the courts, someone was still posting
    to the effect that "it's not over until the fat lady sings!"
    Nothing like "Okay, we're good! After the judges have
    checked it all, this was a valid election!"

OK. So at the moment there is a resignation full court
    press put on Trump by Pelosi.

Then there is a Fusion Center in Washington D.C. Someone
    put a question mark by that one in the following:

https://theconversation.com/the-unco...aga-mob-152857

We do have a Fusion Center in Detroit as well. It is where
    the Green Light camera feeds go; these may be helping to
    make service stations in Detroit safer places to buy gas.
    I don't know that the operators there would have advance
    knowledge of say, an invasion of a Federal building; they
    would have hi-res images of the invaders available though.
    Last edited by Dumpling; January-08-21 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    At first read I thought the same. However after hearing about the group with zip-ties and a rope that were specifically heading to the Senate chamber to hang Mike Pence, and after listening to some of these toothless, uneducated nimrods who were actually stupid enough to get interviewed after, I say their lucky to be alive or not seriously injured. Actually, I'm kind of wondering how some of the older rioters have survived this long just navigating life.
    Yes, no mistake should be made here. This was a violent and potentially murderous [[they did in fact murder a Capitol police officer) attack by a mob of terrorists on our seat of government. An attack specifically carried out in order to stop Congress from performing their constitutional duty in counting the electoral votes, to try to capture and possibly kill elected officials, and to effect a coup 'd'etat in the name of, and at the instigation of, Donald Trump.

I have no idea how anyone who calls themselves an American or a patriot can even begin to justify this. Or to continue to support the people who egged it on and who, even after the mob had ravaged the Capitol, voted to overthrow democratic elections and the votes of thousands of citizens based on proven lies.
    Last edited by EastsideAl; January-08-21 at 05:15 PM.

Just putting names of our Michigan traitors out there again for all to see in this new forum. These are the people from our state who voted with the insurrectionist mob and against constitutional democracy.

Jack Bergman - 1st District [[the entire UP + the northern lower)

Tim Walberg - 7th District [[from Monroe County to Eaton County, including Jackson and Washtenaw outside of Ann Arbor)

Lisa McClain - freshman, 10th District [[the thumb down to northern Macomb)

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 ... LastLast