Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It was posted in the media source as a done deal,are you saying the media is not to be trusted and in no way a malicious tool.

Apparently the parol board agreed with many here,he is in good company there,a few other politicians that overstepped their roles residing alongside of him.
    1) The media reported no such thing, they simply reported on the claim made by the source. The article stated that the claim was unconfirmed.

2) There is no "Parol" [[sic) board for federal prisoners convicted after 1987. The original claim was that he was going to be released to home confinement due to COVID-19, not paroled. Oh, and it's spelled "parole."

How many errors and incorrect statements can you make in just two sentences? My God.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    1) The media reported no such thing, they simply reported on the claim made by the source. The article stated that the claim was unconfirmed.

2) There is no "Parol" [[sic) board for federal prisoners convicted after 1987. The original claim was that he was going to be released to home confinement due to COVID-19, not paroled. Oh, and it's spelled "parole."

How many errors and incorrect statements can you make in just two sentences? My God.
    According to a Friday news release from the Ebony Foundation, Kilpatrick has been granted a compationate release after serving only seven years of his lengthy sentence.
    State Representative Karen Whitsett of Detroit says she got confirmation directly from President Donald Trump, who told her Thursday that Kilpatrick would be one of 3,000 prisoners released because of the coronavirus.

The president cannot just call and say release prisoners.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...es-Ebony-Media

Not to even mention the Ebony foundation

The company sold off Ebony and Jet the following year, and filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation in April.

So if they liquidated in July 2019 how are they even considered a reliable source in the first place.They do not even legally exist.

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/ge...uction-1606687

and it is still the parole board,that’s what they do,it does not matter how much you try to justify a Nancy PC correct term.

I will find out if in fact the President did personally speak to representative Whitsett and confirm Kilpatricks release,because I highly doubt he has even spoken to her at all.

My God

People close to the ex-mayor told WDIV that he’s currently under a 21-day quarantine in preparation for his release. Family members said they were hopeful that Kilpatrick would get out on June 10.
    Once released, Whitsett told WWJ that Kilpatrick will be held under house arrest.

https://bcnntwo.home.blog/2020/05/22/kwame-kilpatrick-reportedly-granted-early-release-from-prison-due-to

On Tuesday, May 26, 2020, the Federal Bureau of Prisons reviewed and denied inmate Kwame Kilpatrick for home confinement," the Bureau of Prisons office of public affairs wrote in an email to The News. Kilpatrick remains incarcerated at the low-security prison in Oakdale, La., where his release date is January 2037.

The government's refusal contradicted claims from supporters and advocates, including state Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, who announced Kilpatrick's pending release

So back to my original statement of,the media knowingly posted false information.

State representative Karen Whitsett knowingly posted false information,and placed false claims.

People close to the X-mayor knowingly provided false information.

In your favorite term AJ. Liars liars liars

The multiple media outlets did zero to verify the facts.

Last edited by Richard; May-27-20 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    I don't disagree that being "the best of the worst" is anything great. And yeah Kilpatrick, his dad Bernard, Duggan and Jennifer Granholm all came from the McNamara "machine".
    What is this "McNamara machine" you all keep referring to?

The Ebony Foundation was never connected to Ebony Media. Get your facts straight.

I found this old DetYes thread on the McNamara Regime that might shed some light on the term...

https://www.detroityes.com/mb/showth...cNamara-Regime

Quote Originally Posted by Metro25 View Post
    What is this "McNamara machine" you all keep referring to?

But that is typical in pretty much every city in the world,there are always political puppets and puppeteers and power brokers.

Even city’s like Miami are still being run under the good ol boy system,it just makes it worse when they suck the lifeblood out of the city and citizens to the point of destruction.Thats when the power and greed goes to far.

Stars has a series running called “Boss” that’s pretty much accurate as to how things work.
    Last edited by Richard; May-27-20 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    And so he endorsed Biden... so what? You want 4 more years of lying, name calling, and "blame everyone but me" in the White House?

At least the current resident remembers the address of where he has to show up for work in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I found this old DetYes thread on the McNamara Regime that might shed some light on the term...

https://www.detroityes.com/mb/showth...cNamara-Regime
    It's hilarious that the biggest Detroit fanboi on this site had no knowledge of this.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    I believe he's a retired firefighter or police officer, who is not only bitter about having to witness the city's downfall over the past few decades, but was also "burned" during the bakruptcy all caused in part by the corruption at CAYMC that folks like Kilpatrick participated in and even encouraged.
    Spot on 313...all you said, and more. Look at Detroit today and see the devastation caused by Thug Kwame and his posse. There are many other skeletons around Detroit that may never be found that Kwame had his hands in. If he’s ever let out early, he’ll be gone with his stash of cash that he stole from the people who lived in Detroit, put their lives on the line for in Detroit. These idiots fighting for his release must be just as crooked or they don’t know his history, his mother’s history and his fathers history or it just doesn’t matter to them. Kwame will never say he’s sorry because he’s such an egomaniac, narcissistic psychopath.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    It's hilarious that the biggest Detroit fanboi on this site had no knowledge of this.
    What's hilarious is that I've somehow gotten so under your skin that you block me and can now only make passive aggressive indirect comments when you see me get quoted, keep that toxicity within you.

I bet KK would be a free man today if he had taken a deal and not gone to trial. Within the U.S. Attorney's office, KK's percieved [[real) arrogance during trial was taken as an attempt to show up the feds...who, let's face it...had a pretty solid case and witness list. Huge tactical error in light of the pandemic releases. KK created powerful enemies within the fed and I guarantee those forces nixed his release in the 11th hour.

Default Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick may be released!

This is a ghetto alert in historical cases. Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick may get release to freedom by the end of November.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...son-this-week/

Let him wear a mask science says it works wright?

I'll believe it when the BOP actually confirms something. His family members are compulsive liars and Rep. Whitsett [[who pushes dangers bogus disproven Trump drugs as a cure for coronavirus) isn't exactly a credible source.

Not this again...

Can it be merged back to the other Kilpatrick release thread......?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Let him wear a mask science says it works wright?
    Maybe give him a job picking up discarded masks. He's a little short of funds to pay back the city.

The Black Godfather Kilpatrick is suppose to serve 28 years for mail fraud and embezzlement, extortion and Detroit to the ground of a historic municipal bankruptcy. The B.O.P. people is going to let him go. Just like White Boy Rick! Horrible! Looks the U.S. Criminal Justice System is wacky! Let the dangerous murderers and con-artists go just by being to goody goody and some national crisis.

HAH! Even New York Governor Thomas Dewey let Lucky Luciano go after serving 7 years of the 50 year sentence at Sing Sing and dump him in Italy were he belongs.

I'll believe it when it actually happens, it was suppose to happen earlier this year, and didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Can it be merged back to the other Kilpatrick release thread......?
    Please merge these, just to keep the "history" all in one place. Thanks

Okay Monday is officially over so I guess that makes Whitsett a liar.

Still slated for 2037
    Name:  kilpatrick.PNG
Views: 347
Size:  26.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Still slated for 2037
    Name:  kilpatrick.PNG
Views: 347
Size:  26.3 KB
    Not for long if the B.O.P.s have their way. They have the power to release a murderer anytime during a national crisis.

Sorry to seem dim but what does the acronym B.O.P stand for?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast