Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Roundabouts

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Boston. Sheesh. What was that song about the Boston MTA where "he never returned, no, he never returned, and his fate is still unknown. He rides forever 'neath the streets of Boston, and he never returned."
    Spot on! lol

Have you ever driven in Boston Ray? Right near the top of my shit list alongside Baltimore & NYC. Boston ranks 1st I think.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefmich View Post
    ... Have you ever driven in Boston Ray?...
    I had to take a cab to M.I.T. there once. I was so happy not to have to drive. It was like a big game of bumper cars. The collision shops must make a ton of money there. Everyone there seemed to think it was normal though.

Have you ever driven in Boston Ray? Right near the top of my shit list alongside Baltimore & NYC. Boston ranks 1st I think.
    Have to admit that I have never been to Boston, but I have friends from that area who visit often and share their tales of woe. I think waiting for a second traffic light here in Las Vegas is horrid, while my pal says "Wow! Through on the second light! I love it! "

Spot on! lol

We were in Boston in early July. Really had no problem getting around the city streets. Encountered only one roundabout...it was a bit problematic, but only had to make one extra loop around. Maybe it was due to COVID times, and it was a holiday week, but the traffic was not bad! I've seen far worse in NYC and Chicago and even Detroit.