Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Two more charged.

People making question about the affiliation of this group: one of the members worked at a gun shop that was to host a Trump rally [[later cancelled). They had also targeted the Democratic Governor of Virginia.

And Michigan and Virginia are two of the three states Trump called upon his supporters to "liberate" from their governors [[in ALL CAPS, of course).
    Go figure.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52330531

G-DDT: Welcome back!
    Last edited by bust; October-16-20 at 05:21 PM.

"8645" What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Many say it's what you call white terrorists.
    I prefer what Trevor Noah calls them: Pale ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    86 as in to cancel or end something
    45 as in President #45, Trump

To 86 something means to get rid of or "dump" it. 45 is Trump because he's the 45th President, so "dump Trump"

That's right. fellas When Gov. Whitmer did a live national interview on NBC's Meet The Press, there was a "8645" pin sitting on the nightstand at the left bottom side of the screen.

That's right. fellas When Gov. Whitmer did a live national interview on NBC's Meet The Press, there was a "8645" pin sitting on the nightstand at the left bottom side of the screen.
    I like that

I just went and looked at that and it looks kind of weird, almost translucent; you can see the leg of the planter through the sticker or whatever. Don't know if she put it there or if it was an overlay by NBC.
    Name:  8645.PNG
Views: 759
Size:  125.8 KB

I don't really like the "8645" because "86" can be left open to interpretation to mean different things. However, most definitions that I've found define it as getting rid of something. 86ing a menu item. 86ing an unruly patron in a bar. 86ing a low-performing car brand. Etc...

Our leaders need to pick their words, and uhhh.... numbers carefully.

Donny The Dummy claims it was an assassination threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Donny The Dummy claims it was an assassination threat.
    To be fair, Trump's perspective is from the Trump crime family, where 86ing might have a different meaning...

You can throw all the watered down meanings you want out there but we all know from gangster movies that 86 someone means your dead!

Whitless is a two face POS!

Author Jef Klein theorized that the bar Chumley's at 86 Bedford Street in the West Village of Lower Manhattan was the source. His book The History and Stories of the Best Bars of New York claims that the police would call Chumley's bar during prohibition before making a raid and tell the bartender to "86" his customers, meaning that they should exit out the 86 Bedford Street door, while the police would come to the Pamela Court entrance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/86_%28term%29

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    You can throw all the watered down meanings you want out there but we all know from gangster movies that 86 someone means your dead!

And she's a two faced POS because?............
    Last edited by Maof; October-19-20 at 04:00 PM.

I'm afraid you're wrong: Maybe you mean "deep six"?
    Eighty-six or 86 is American English slang, meaning, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "to eject or debar [[a person) from premises; to reject or abandon". It is used in food and drink services to indicate that an item is no longer available or that a customer should be ejected.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I'm afraid you're wrong: Maybe you mean "deep six"?
    Never heard a gangster nor even a character in a gangster movie say "86."
    Many times I did when a chef announced a menu item sold out.
    Last edited by bust; October-20-20 at 12:56 AM.

Gosh, I’m almost embarrassed for you.

Not only did you completely miss the meaning of a very well-known American idiom, but you compounded the cringe-worthiness by insisting that Gretchen Whitmer wants Trump killed.

But wait there’s MORE!

Then you put the cherry on top by being all self-righteous and aggrieved while insisting that Whitmer is, wait what is exactly, oh yes, a hypocrite.

That is hall-of-fame-worthy in the self-immolation sector. A double fist of cringiness.

Only a very stable genius could ever do that.

No Chief, they haven't blown my cover yet.
    Oops.
    Sorry about that, Chief.
    Last edited by Jimaz; October-22-20 at 07:59 AM.

Yeah I've heard the term 'smoke' someone in regards their end. Never 86th... in any we need her [[Whitmere). Working, not stowed away. Do your job!

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Never heard a gangster nor even a character in a gangster movie say "86."
    Many times I did when a chef announced a menu item sold out.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-26-20 at 02:11 PM.

Wonder what is going to happen with that bunch of "Elmer Fudds"?

Correction. The current soon to be ex president is....

Lawyer claims he was just 'playing Army'.

Well, now he's playing Inmate.

Taking another glance it looks rather Photoshopped into the photo!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I just went and looked at that and it looks kind of weird, almost translucent; you can see the leg of the planter through the sticker or whatever. Don't know if she put it there or if it was an overlay by NBC.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast