Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Those "new" signs have actually been around for a few years already. I'd like to have one the older ones for a keepsake. I haven't seen one for a while now.
    Which signs are you referring to?

The first link is to the signs put up over 12 years ago during the Kilpatrick administration

The second link is to the old school signs used decades ago, and have been resurrected for use in the past few years at new/moved bus stops or as replacement signs for those installed under Kilpatrick.

My initial post is about even newer signs that I saw on the Vernor route [[seen at EB Vernor and Grand Blvd) with graphics/logo that match the new bus and website color schemes that were introduced in the past couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by middetres View Post
    Which signs are you referring to?

The first link is to the signs put up over 12 years ago during the Kilpatrick administration

The second link is to the old school signs used decades ago, and have been resurrected for use in the past few years at new/moved bus stops or as replacement signs for those installed under Kilpatrick.

My initial post is about even newer signs that I saw on the Vernor route [[seen at EB Vernor and Grand Blvd) with graphics/logo that match the new bus and website color schemes that were introduced in the past couple years.

So what you're saying is neither of your two photos are the new signs? I thought someone asked for a photo of the new signs and that's what one of your photo links were.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; September-14-20 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    So what you're saying is neither of your two photos are the new signs? I thought someone asked for a photo of the new signs and that's what one of your photo links were.
    Correct. Neither link is to the new sign. I've yet to get back over there to snap a pic. I have a haircut appointment Friday, so will get one then.

The links were to clarify to KnnNike that I knew which two signs he was referring to and that the new sign was different from either of those.

Quote Originally Posted by middetres View Post
    I have a haircut appointment Friday, so will get one then.
    Keeping one's haircut appointment is always a good idea.