Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It seems like every single dine-in Pizza Hut is closed. I can't seem to find one anywhere. They had been in decline for a while and it seems Covid was the final nail. Some have been converted into other restaurants or other businesses [[check out this blog: http://usedtobeapizzahut.blogspot.com/). My wife and I went to one in Waterford a few years ago to dine in and the employees seemed shocked that anyone would do so. I had fond memories of going to the Hut in the mid 80's when I was a tween as it seemed to be a treat for the family. Pizza for the parents, pizza for the kids, pitcher of beer for dad and a pitcher of Pepsi for mom and the kids.

I picked up a couple of personal pan pizza's from Pizza Hut here in Henderson [[suburban Las Vegas) yesterday. I pointed out some filthy surroundings to the clerk, suggesting he tell the manager. Clerk shrugged and couldn't give a shit less. Last time. It seems to be a corporate "don't give a care as long as the money comes in" culture, eh?

The one I used to work at in Royal Oak is now a Mexican restaurant, and it's pretty good. Hardly changed at all, design-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaktown View Post
    It seems like every single dine-in Pizza Hut is closed. I can't seem to find one anywhere. They had been in decline for a while and it seems Covid was the final nail. Some have been converted into other restaurants or other businesses [[check out this blog: http://usedtobeapizzahut.blogspot.com/). My wife and I went to one in Waterford a few years ago to dine in and the employees seemed shocked that anyone would do so. I had fond memories of going to the Hut in the mid 80's when I was a tween as it seemed to be a treat for the family. Pizza for the parents, pizza for the kids, pitcher of beer for dad and a pitcher of Pepsi for mom and the kids.

Used to take my daughter to the Dearborn location on Michigan Ave. when she had a half day of school as a treat. Went there in time for the lunch buffet. This would be in the early 2000s when she was in elementary school.

There’s a Pizza Hut Express in the Dearborn Heights Target snack bar.

Pizza for the parents, pizza for the kids, pitcher of beer for dad and a pitcher of Pepsi for mom and the kids.
    Who drove home?

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    I've only been twice. Absolute worst pizza ever.
    Absolutely thee worst of the worst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2