Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ What book? 'Rules for Radicals'...? Course trying that out [[beyond the classroom) is not so neat... there's tragedy and injustice for the just and the unjust. Shucks.

That must have been mentioned on page..........?
    I have a couple of spook friends that are stationed in Hong Kong now,it’s what they do.

Responding to Trump’s tweet, ESPN 710 Seattle radio host Paul Gallant wrote of his experience in the autonomous zone, “Walked through it last night out of curiosity and saw no burning, pillaging, or deaths. Chill dawg.”

In a separate tweet, Gallant admitted that some of the violence he witnessed in Seattle and over the past weeks has “swayed my perception” and appeared to admit being hypocritical by acknowledging the glaring violence only after “it happened to me.”

He said he has “zero clue what’s going on, but the cat and I are g’ing t f out” and said he considers buying a gun.

https://www.lacortenews.com/n/espn-h...me-to-his-home

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    I sure don't meant to thread hijack -- I hate it when that happens -- but living in the west as I do every time I see "BLM", my instant thought is Bureau of Land Management, who owns 85 percent of the land in Nevada. Just sayin'. Carry on.
    Yea just do not let your cattle eat their grass or they will show you white lives do not matter.

But cities will not burn as a result.

Sigh... so long as Trump is the president there will be push-back toward him sending in anyone to respond even if the federal buildings etc. where burning to the ground. This is the way of it now, per the set-frame politics.

Someone of authority from the democrat side, supposed or presumed: Pelosi [[insert here whoever____________) needs to stand up and pronounce that 'For the sake of America, ENOUGH is Enough! We need to restore ORDER to our cities and communities!'

But as they remain SILENT concepts such as 'sake of America' [[oh the patriotic horror of claiming to save 'Murica), 'Restoring Order' etc. ARE NOW BRANDED as RIGHT-WINGED and Trump related.

At the behest of politics: the referendum to remove Trump BINDS any effort from the dems to even suggest any restoration of order. So of course if Trumps people are to fix it, or if it's his idea to restore order, that is a no go.

A foreign invader could not have it much better beyond this bondage!

Heck aren't there some still debating if the protestors are violent? Or is the Anti-fa really FOR the FA or not, or is heat from a flame hot or not.

The far left elite wont believe the possibility of the chaos upon their doors until it's there. I feel for the residents captive in these cities. Surely some are starting to see just who wins here. More black people are signing off, seeing that this has moved beyond Floyd, social justice, and or police misconduct.

Yet Trump must leave it alone. Period.

Apparently, for votes the dems are willing to allow a tad of collateral damage [[glad I don't have any property or court cases requiring documentation in any court houses involved).

I guess BRING IT ON DOWN [['Murica) is the chant too loud, and compelling to be refused - it would appear. OK until it comes to your door.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-30-20 at 10:37 AM.

White Supremacist Posed As BLM To Smash Windows

^ how do know it was not a BLM posing as a white supremacist?

Yeah I heard about that. There's already concern, push back from some black people re. the increasing 'eclipsing' of BLM as I referenced in post #7 [[white privileged protestors) and white supremacists fakers in the midst. Yep, got that.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...k-lives-matter

From article:

... some black leaders are asking whose interests the televised nightly confrontations really serve – and whether they are a continuation of white domination at the expense of black interests.

As I've stated our priorities [[and interests) hijacked and distorted!

From article:

The president of the Portland branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People [[NAACP), ED Mondainé, warned that the Black Lives Matter movement in the city is being coopted by “privileged white people” with other agendas...

Remaining question:
    How do we restore law and order with all of this deception!? WHAT'S THE END GAME, AND GOAL HERE?

Last edited by Zacha341; July-29-20 at 08:39 PM.

Well maybe it is - or maybe it ain't!

Or maybe there's some shape-shifting as some of the whites so previously engaged become a bit less WOKE as time goes on.

In the mean time the broad-stroke anarchy reigns.

Well beyond original concerns and interests.

And the biggest LOUD-MOUTH political social justice warriors watch, silently.

So we see PRIVILEGE still has its perks. And is alive and well.

Collateral damage is fine so long as it DON'T breach their 'gated' communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ how do know it was not a BLM posing as a white supremacist?
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-30-20 at 04:51 AM.

Hurry up winter!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

White Supremacist Posed As BLM To Smash Windows

And so? I watched the cartoon and I saw a white guy gowned in black having difficulty breaking out Auto-Zone's windows, then making a hasty retreat away from his crime. A black guy at one point appears to try to talk some sense into him but gives up. There are thousands of rioters that show up for these "protests". It's quite a stretch to make the case that these riots are all white supremacist contrived and inspired. None of the other rioters are capable of knowing right from wrong, or capable of making their own decisions? They're following like sheep, looting, burning, destroying, property and lives of others, because a white supremacist knocked out windows? If that's the case, the country's in far worst shape than first thought.

Well, from the anti BLM people, I received this:Name:  letter.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  38.7 KBName:  envelope.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  77.0 KB
    The odd thing is I don't even have a BLM sign, so I'm guessing this is from someone I "know" on social media.who managed to look up my address online. It's a chickenshit move by someone without the balls to confront me on my political views who thinks I'd be frightened. Well, I'm not and I think the "distress" stamp in the corner is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Well, from the anti BLM people, I received this:....
    Consider that it might have been an indiscriminate mass mailing. There's an enormous amount of political mail starting to come in now and it's more toxic than ever.

Truth can't enter a mind that distorted without first being crumpled to fit. So it's not surprising that what comes back out is gibberish.

Well, from the anti BLM people, I received this:Name:  letter.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  38.7 KBName:  envelope.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  77.0 KB
    The odd thing is I don't even have a BLM sign, so I'm guessing this is from someone I "know" on social media.who managed to look up my address online. It's a chickenshit move by someone without the balls to confront me on my political views who thinks I'd be frightened. Well, I'm not and I think the "distress" stamp in the corner is hilarious

Honestly, you've probably ticked off one of your neighbors is the more likely scenario. They'd have your address but don't know who lives there.

How did I tick off my neighbors? I state that I don't have a sign in my yard; as a matter of fact, I think the only one I have put up here is a school mileage one a few years ago. If they don't know my name, then they don't know me or my affiliations. Nope, not a neighbor; someone with too much time on their hands and too chickenshit to confront me even on a social media site. Typical of this kind of crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Honestly, you've probably ticked off one of your neighbors is the more likely scenario. They'd have your address but don't know who lives there.

Our mail is stuffed with political and candidate materials from all perspectives, and sides. We don't do lawn signs of any kind. Period.

As an independent [[which did/ does generate votes for Trump - before or upcoming!), we find it best to keep our voting and thinking private.

As increasingly a non-standard voting, abstaining or even non-partisan views NOW ascribe you as supporting the apposition. By both sides.

Many of my white neighbors have BLM etc. signs a plenty. That is their choice.

As America devolves, your political opinion can even get you killed if it differs from expectation.

Murder in response to your choice of political candidate/ leanings used to be eh' um reserved mostly as 'Third World' actions/ activities.

Well it seems we're turning a new corner of 'activities' here in the USA:

Black Trump supporter fatally shot outside his Milwaukee business; Photos of suspect released

Man who interviewed sign-bearing Trump supporter day he was killed believes shooting may be politically motivated

Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee: Detectives investigate 'political' motive after beloved community activist was gunned down
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-30-20 at 11:17 AM.

Which is why I never put up signs.
    We don't do lawn signs of any kind. Period.

As an independent [[which did/ does not bow towards a vote for Trump - before or upcoming), we find it better to keep our voting and thinking private. Many of my white neighbors have BLM etc. signs a plenty.

As America devolves, your political opinion can get you killed if it differs from expectation. To be killed for your choice of political candidate/ leanings used to be eh' um reserved as 'Third Word' actions.

Introducing such tolerant 'actions' right here in the USA:

Black Trump supporter fatally shot outside his Milwaukee business; Photos of suspect released

https://www.kltv.com/2020/07/29/blac...ukee-business/

Man who interviewed sign-bearing Trump supporter day he was killed believes shooting may be politically motivated

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...lled-milwaukee

Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee: Detectives are investigating 'political' motive after beloved community activist was gunned down in a drive-by

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Milwaukee.html

^^^ I edited out a few typos, etc. since I originally posted that. But yeah in an election year, especially this one whole families are divided along the lines of politics. Each justifying their person over the other, when really there's nothing really worth rallying for... sigh.......... Good times.

Well, this morning it happened. I was finally personally affected by this BLM/PC nonsense.

I took my mask and hand sanitizer and made a rare in person trip to my local Lowes store. Found the 3" PVC pipe fittings I needed and walked up and down the aisles [[keeping 6ft from others) and looking for the big spools of rope as I needed a short section of it for a project. After walking around for a bit with no luck, I asked an employee who pointed out a small sign.

Apparently Lowes [[A hardware store) no longer sells rope! Yeah, they still sell bags in long lengths, but gone are the big rolls so you can cut off however much you need for a project. When I asked the employee why it was gone and when it would be back in stock [[I initially assumed it may be Covid19 related), they only gave a coy response of "someone ruined it for everyone". ???

Then it hit me, I'm now living in a country where people have gone f-ing nuts!

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...f7m-story.html
    Last edited by Johnnny5; July-30-20 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Well, this morning it happened. I was finally personally affected by this BLM/PC nonsense.

I took my mask and hand sanitizer and made a rare in person trip to my local Lowes store. Found the 3" PVC pipe fittings I needed and walked up and down the isles [[keeping 6ft from others) and looking for the big spools of rope as I needed a sort section of it for a project. After walking up and down a few isles with no luck, I asked a employee who pointed out a small sign.

Apparently Lowes [[A hardware store) no longer sells rope! Yeah, they still sell bags in long lengths, but gone are the big rolls so you can cut off however much you need for a project. When I asked the employee why it was gone and when it would be back in stock [[I initially assumed it may be Covid19 related), they only gave a coy response of "someone ruined it for everyone". ???

Ok, would someone explain Lowe's rationale behind this move? I can't buy 3' of rope because I might make a racist noose out of it, but I can buy a bag of rope, and make 10 of them?

How did I tick off my neighbors? I state that I don't have a sign in my yard; as a matter of fact, I think the only one I have put up here is a school mileage one a few years ago. If they don't know my name, then they don't know me or my affiliations. Nope, not a neighbor; someone with too much time on their hands and too chickenshit to confront me even on a social media site. Typical of this kind of crap.

I don't know how, I'm just saying "maybe" . It looks very amateurish, and poorly put together. It could also be some kind of money extraction scam. Have you tried Googling any of the names at the end?

Apparently Lowes no longer sells rope!......

"someone ruined it for everyone". ???

See,.. that whole Bubba Watson noose thing,....

That took me a good minute to get. When I see a noose,.. blacks or lynchings in the south isn't what comes to mind.

When I see a noose, my first thought is "The Rat" in the movie The Good, Bad and the Ugly, or the old west in general. Or the bank robber guy in the movie The Ballad of Buster Scruggs".

"Tuco Benedicto Pacifio Juan Maria Ramirez, also known as The Rat..."

Name:  GoodBadUglyDatabasePage.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  169.6 KB
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-30-20 at 01:29 PM.

but gone are the big rolls so you can cut off however much you need for a project. When I asked the employee why it was gone and when it would be back in stock [[I initially assumed it may be Covid19 related), they only gave a coy response of "someone ruined it for everyone".
    More likely someone or several someones were cutting it and pocketing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    When I see a noose, my first thought is "The Rat" in the movie The Good, Bad and the Ugly,

Blondie, Blondie .... BLONDIEEEE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    More likely someone or several someones were cutting it and pocketing it.
    Nope... Check out the article I posted from the Orlando Sentinel. It's a nationwide corporate policy change [[i.e, ridiculous overreaction) in direct response to a noose supposedly being found in a Florida Lowes store.

Hmm, that factor does emerge doesn't...? but PC, WOKE reasoning often has holes in logic - never quite solving the original injustice or issue intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Ok, would someone explain Lowe's rationale behind this move? I can't buy 3' of rope because I might make a racist noose out of it, but I can buy a bag of rope, and make 10 of them?

Hmm, that factor does emerge doesn't...? but PC, WOKE reasoning often has holes in logic - never quite solving the original injustice or issue intended.
    I think the idea is that with a dozen spools of various types of rope,... the tail ends of which hang there all day,.. it was too much temptation for one customer [[or employee) somewhere to fashion one of those dangling ends into a noose. [[Presumably to cause trouble). And of course it didn't cost them a nickle,.. and it would hang there in sight.

Their policy probably has nothing to do with someone actually buying 50' of rope, taking it home and making a noose.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast