I'm not sure why I have had Staffords back over the past decade as well. He is tough, that's not the issue. But when you put him up against, say, nineteen other NFL quarterbacks, he appears dismal.

But more to the point, Patricia was all glory and brought very little to building up a sorely needed solid D-line. He was supposed to be a Defensive GENIUS.

He just seems confused from his first day in Detroit and has in no way rallied the team around his game plan. It is obvious that they simply don't "buy in" to his strategy.

But if you want to play somewhere that expectations are low, and you can pull a cool multi-million dollar contract, and get all the bells and whistles that come with being employed by Momma Ford, then Detroit is the place to be. Unfortunately, this is NOT a recipe for actually WINNING critical, meaningful, games. I've pretty much lost any interest at all in NFL and much of professional sports.

So. We get rid of Patricia and fire Quinn. And also release Stafford so he can go to the Dallas Cowboy, or dish him to The Falcons. I'd like to see him achieve some semblance of success.

So let's say The Lions organization makes some radical moves. Then what? We've all seen this movie played out year after year after year. SOL.