Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Well this is going splendid,we just got our stay at home order and my main internet has been out for over 48 hours and my cell service has been throttled to speeds of 10 years ago.

We many need to change the thread to favorite book to read or how thick is the dust in your DVD collection?

Name this movie

just when I thought I was out,they pulled me right back in.
    Last edited by Richard; April-04-20 at 12:37 AM.

No offense meant, but read a book. Put down the r/c and the phone, and read. I started on one of the few I picked up and I can't put it down.

Have a few of those,we have been on lock down before due to hurricanes but at that time you are doing it with no power and the highlight of the day is a 3 hour wait in a FEMA line for food.

For those who have homes left anyways.
    Last edited by Richard; April-04-20 at 10:20 AM.

^^^ Ah, the joys of Florida. I hear you all have giant bugs too. Hah!

Nothing like the 7+ months of Michigan winter...

The 9/11 Game Seven Yankees lost to the Diamond Backs. It was on t.v.

:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKhuadIq62o

JOJO RABBIT | Official Trailer [HD] | FOX Searchlight
    Writer director Taika Waititi [[THOR: RAGNAROK, HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE), brings his signature style of humor and pathos to his latest film, JOJO RABBIT, a World War II satire that follows a lonely German boy [[Roman Griffin Davis as JoJo) whose world view is turned upside down when he discovers his single mother [[Scarlett Johansson) is hiding a young Jewish girl [[Thomasin McKenzie) in their attic. Aided only by his idiotic imaginary friend, Adolf Hitler [[Taika Waititi), Jojo must confront his blind nationalism.

Very powerful duo on Waco Branch Davidians tragedy available.

Netflix has Waco series available now.

Then follow that up with an old A&E documentary I found on Tubi TV a free streaming site. Use search to find Waco: Madman or Messiah.
    This one has the real folks and video.

Try here maybe. https://www.aetv.com/shows/waco-madman-or-messiah
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; May-10-20 at 11:13 AM.

I've been watching Netflix more, mostly biographies and the like. Just finished watching Quincy the bio on the life of Quincy Jones. Nice!

I also watched and dozed to fretful sleep to several episodes of Tiger King. I am not so proud of that viewing.........

The best for me on Netflix so far has been Stranger Things. That tiger King thing I only watched because my daughter was sort of hounding me.

Yep I agree I found The Tiger King 2 out of 10 if that.

Tiger king starts out slow and ramps up after about 4 episodes.

I think Carol fed her X to the tigers.

She is the smart one though,gets everybody to work for free,collects millions in donations,while keeping animals in cages,the very thing every body campaigns against,while using them to eliminate the competition.

The smartest one out of the whole train wreck is the X drug dealer.

Anybody that can deal with 4 wives at one time has got a challenge.

In India owning a tiger is considered a status symbol.
    Last edited by Richard; May-10-20 at 02:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2