Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1873

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Maybe he found the science in Marjorie Taylor Greene's "Peach Tree Dish"??

Or her “gazpacho police” comment? Why on earth does she continue to get press coverage from an allegedly liberally biased media?

She's just plummeting her standards to the point where she thinks her comments are still barely believable.

Surprise! They're not at all believable.

Last edited by Zacha341; June-08-22 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Or her “gazpacho police” comment? Why on earth does she continue to get press coverage from an allegedly liberally biased media?

She's just plummeting her standards to the point where she thinks her comments are still barely believable.

Surprise! They're not at all believable.
    I think it’s funny how you guys obsess with people because you are told to,I can honestly say I have never even heard her say a word as most republicans probably can say.

It must be that conditioning thing where we will tell you who your enemies are,no need to discover for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I think it’s funny how you guys obsess with people because you are told to,I can honestly say I have never even heard her say a word as most republicans probably can say.

It must be that conditioning thing where we will tell you who your enemies are,no need to discover for yourself.
    Geeze... you can drone on and on and post about the most detailed minutiae... but yet then confess that you have never hear her say anything moronic??

Really??

But then again... it may be your news source... if you listen for example to Fox News, they covered Benghazi on over 1000 newscasts, and yet will plan on skipping this weeks Jan. 6 committee coverage.

So, then again... I guess it is possible you could have gone thru life not having heard anything stupid coming from the lips of Marjorie Taylor Greene...
    Last edited by Gistok; June-08-22 at 01:29 AM.

Geeze... you can drone on and on and post about the most detailed minutiae... but yet then confess that you have never hear her say anything moronic??

Really??

But then again... it may be your news source... if you listen for example to Fox News, they covered Benghazi on over 1000 newscasts, and yet will plan on skipping this weeks Jan. 6 committee coverage.

So, then again... I guess it is possible you could have gone thru life not having heard anything stupid coming from the lips of Marjorie Taylor Greene...
    Yea I am still up also.

Do you see and understand what you did there ?

You took something that I never posted,twisted it with your words and created a rambling post about it.

I never have heard her say anything,I do not obsess with her,I hear her name and that is it,so yes it is entirely possible to go through life without knowing anything she has said,just like with 349 million others in this country that I do not have a clue about what they say from one second to another.

The Jan 6 investigations and court hearing are going on already,what is the point of wasting taxpayer dollars and time by running a tandem committee before they even have the facts ?

That would be another thing I am not paying attention to,that is your problem,you become so obsessed with the wrong things at the wrong times that you are losing site of what is really bothering people and maybe that is why your party is getting smoked.

How about they hold a committee on how to stem the tide of suicides that are leading to fake statistics with gun violence.

Naaaaaa that would actually save lives and undercut the narrative.

BTW have you read the study where they have determined that wearing masks during the pandemic actually increased the risk of death,because if you had the virus you were recycling the toxins that you were supposed to be exhaling,so instead of what could have been a mild case wearing the mask compounded the virus into something more serious?

See what happens when you defend something that you know little about and no matter what anybody thinks,until the facts come out,you are just defending your personal opinions,or what people tell you what your personal opinions should be.

Why are you watching FOX news anyways,you always seem to use it as a jab at others,but here you are knowing what their daily line up is

I pay attention to what progressives and liberals say,because everytime they come up with a bright idea they are going to throw millions under the bus in the process,which creates profit,it’s hard to profit off of conservatives because they keep trying to make an even playing field for everybody and trying to screw up the natural process of making money off of the poor verses the rich.
    Last edited by Richard; June-08-22 at 02:55 AM.

Richard you are a funny man.... I used less than 100 words... and do YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID... you replied with 12 paragraphs... Priceless.

You said "I think it’s funny how you guys obsess with people because you are told to,I can honestly say I have never even heard her say a word as most republicans probably can say."

So I thought hmmm... I could have replied "anyone with 50 posts and half a brain had to have heard what moronic comments come from "Peach Tree Dish" Marjorie Taylor Greene".

But I didn't say that, until you gave us more jibber-jabber!

P.S. If what I said was rambling... you better go back and reread some of your longer threads... they truly are rambling [up to 81 paragraphs!!!].
    Last edited by Gistok; June-08-22 at 10:34 AM.

^ there are over 2000 + politicians,do you follow every word every one says?

^Richard we can go on with a tit-for-tat endlessly, but your words that caught my attention were these...

"I think it’s funny how you guys obsess with people because you are told to,I can honestly say I have never even heard her say a word as most republicans probably can say."

What this truthfully tells me is that we get different newsfeeds online, and every time she says something goofy, it shows up in my newsfeed. If it doesn't do the same to your newsfeed, then that shows we have different news filters. Simple as that.

Last edited by Zacha341; June-09-22 at 05:24 AM.

^Richard we can go on with a tit-for-tat endlessly, but your words that caught my attention were these...

"I think it’s funny how you guys obsess with people because you are told to,I can honestly say I have never even heard her say a word as most republicans probably can say."

What this truthfully tells me is that we get different newsfeeds online, and every time she says something goofy, it shows up in my newsfeed. If it doesn't do the same to your newsfeed, then that shows we have different news filters. Simple as that.
    Maybe when you ordered her poster to replace your Farrah Fawcett one they saved your cookies,that why it shows up on your search engine.

As for the rest,people can read.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Infection rates highest among the boosted.

The twice boosted population by and large consists of those over the age of sixty and those with immune system issues. They are the most at risk.

Infection rates being highest among this group is not an indictment of booster vaccines per se. Once vaccinated, people are more likely to experience symptoms when infected. This is a good thing. Their case will be milder in all likelihood than otherwise, resulting in less hospitalization, less death, and less transmission.

Something that I don't have information about is whether it is still true that half of the unvaccinated population that contracts the SARS-COV2 virus is asymptomatic. I don't know whether, if someone caught the delta variant but was asymptomatic at that time, can they catch the omicron variant tomorrow, and be infectious, and be able to spread the virus, but yet remain asymptomatic.

Everyone is rightfully allergic to the economic repercussions and lockdown depressions by now, but if you wear a mask it has some small chance of stopping a transmission of a respiratory virus. By now the importance of this small chance is less.

Dr. Birx has a book out in which this asymptomatic transmission threw the medical experts tasked with managing the pandemic for a loop.
    I haven't read it yet, but here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Silent-Invasi...xt%2C72&sr=1-1
    Last edited by Dumpling; June-09-22 at 08:55 AM.

^ Thanks for putting "metrics" into perspective Dumpling.

Also, many of the unvaccinated and vaccinated high risk folks are already dead.

I lost 3 Facebook friends in the last 7 months. All were unvaccinated and all died of Covid. [Yes I also have unvaccinated friends that got Covid and survived.]

All been talked about already in this thread...

I dropped into the Facebook for my seventies era high school classmates for the first time at the beginning of this year and it got real in there.

There was one very popular and connected classmate who caught Covid, recovered somewhat, with maybe a hundred friendly classmates posts encouraging her, but then she passed away.
    I'm very sorry for everyone's losses.

Recently in a separate thread, one poster mused that neurological complications from COVID-19 vaccines might contribute to firearm morbidity and mortality in the future.

The scientific literature will probably eventually consider this. The
    harm from COVID-19 might dwindle over decades while the harm from vaccines may remain the same. At this time, neurological harm from a COVID-19 infection is four times more likely than that from vaccines.

The authors of the following paper highlighted this conclusion in purple online highlighter in their paper.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s415...d%20hemorrhage.

The neurological adverse conditions are itemized. It is not my experience that any of the specific conditions are associated with enhanced likelihood of violence.

Then this is just in from Fox News:

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/cov...20-study-finds

This seems to be counting DIRECT Covid-19 deaths, in which the officers died as a result of being infected with the SARS-COV-2 virus. The toll might actually be higher, if citizens that were neurologically harmed by Covid-19 caused conditions that caused indirect deaths of police officers.

[FLORIDA IS ONE OF THE TOP SEVEN STATES FOR OFFICER DEATHS FROM COVID-19]
    Last edited by Dumpling; June-10-22 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpling View Post
    Recently in a separate thread, one poster mused that neurological complications from COVID-19 vaccines might contribute to firearm morbidity and mortality in the future...
    OK, what is it, and how is "firearm morbidity and mortality" connected to vaccines? Are you saying folks are more likely to lose it and shoot others after receiving the shot? Or, are they more likely to get killed by gunshot themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic01 View Post
    OK, what is it, and how is "firearm morbidity and mortality" connected to vaccines? Are you saying folks are more likely to lose it and shoot others after receiving the shot? Or, are they more likely to get killed by gunshot themselves?

He was referring to a post I made.

The question I posed was related to the DMED and other data showing HUGE increases in neurological disorders after the RNA vaccines, nearly a 1,000% increase among our military personnel over the years before.

I was wondering what the chances are that some of this increases in craziness [with and without the use of guns) might be related to that?

On the other hand, violence had been rising for a year or two before the vaccines came out. Much of that might be from the leftist media stoking anger every minute of every day in the news because of their hatred for the former president. And then there were the George Floyd riots, which were undoubtedly bigger than they would have been because of the covid lock-downs and the rise of the BLM [Should have been BPM, for Buy Patrice Mansions).

If it's not RNA vax related, then what is causing the dramatic rise in craziness, and how to we reduce it?

And if it IS vax related, does that mean we're doomed to try to survive this for 3+ decades, with the clock not starting until after they stop giving the RNA versions of the vax?

I don't know the answer, and don't mean to me opining, rather just posting a bit of data and asking the question.
    Last edited by Rocket; June-15-22 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpling View Post
    Recently in a separate thread, one poster mused that neurological complications from COVID-19 vaccines might contribute to firearm morbidity and mortality in the future.

The scientific literature will probably eventually consider this. The
    harm from COVID-19 might dwindle over decades while the harm from vaccines may remain the same. At this time, neurological harm from a COVID-19 infection is four times more likely than that from vaccines.

The authors of the following paper highlighted this conclusion in purple online highlighter in their paper.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s415...d%20hemorrhage.

The neurological adverse conditions are itemized. It is not my experience that any of the specific conditions are associated with enhanced likelihood of violence.

Then this is just in from Fox News:

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/cov...20-study-finds

This seems to be counting DIRECT Covid-19 deaths, in which the officers died as a result of being infected with the SARS-COV-2 virus. The toll might actually be higher, if citizens that were neurologically harmed by Covid-19 caused conditions that caused indirect deaths of police officers.

[FLORIDA IS ONE OF THE TOP SEVEN STATES FOR OFFICER DEATHS FROM COVID-19]

Play on words

COVID-19

Of those 458 police officers, 301 died with COVID-19, up from 65 percent in 2020.
    The states with the most COVID-19 police officer deaths were California, Missouri, Tennessee, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia and Florida.

https://www.wthitv.com/news/gun-viol...eeb0ca614.html

You posted FROM COVID - everybody else says WITH COVID.

We have already covered how one can have COVID but show no symptoms.

Here is a list from across the country,pay attention to the difference in population numbers and states that had stringent lock downs if one is going to look at context in the bigger picture.

https://www.police1.com/coronavirus-...kdPnVffq55iHU/

Florida being the most populated state with the highest amount in the police force is going to have higher numbers.

You would figure with the states listed that had the most strict lock downs would show a lower rate,but they do not.

Those listed are listed as a direct result of and using the words died from or as a direct result.

Police officers are no different then the rest of the population when it comes to COVID deaths,there is going to be a percentage as there will be in all walks of life because they are representative of all walks of life.

California has 78,000 police officers full time - with 37 listed as passed from COVID 39,538,600

Michigan - 17,000 with 12 listed as passed from COVID Population of 10,050,800

Florida - 38,000 - 52 listed as passed from COVID 20.2 million residents not including those who left the northern states and country to avoid the lockdowns.

There seems to be a general consensus that there is a large percentage of PTSD going on related to COVID and the lockdowns but when it comes to the increased violence levels it is hard to separate what is COVID related verses a general drop in enforcement that causes people to stretch the limits.

Police are reporting there is a 60% increase of those refusing to pull over,it could just be a perfect storm of a combination of things.
    Last edited by Richard; June-11-22 at 09:49 AM.

Looks like Florida is the only state that is not participating in the pre-order of Children's Covid vaccines...

Florida is the only state to skip pre-ordering Covid-19 vaccines for kids [[msn.com)

I'm sure we'll hear why that might be...

Looks like Florida is the only state that is not participating in the pre-order of Children's Covid vaccines...

Probably has to do with liking children.

The estimates were that they expect to be able to save something like 39 children from dying of covid, while 2,800 ish would die from vax side effects. Not sure if the numbers have changed lately. Haven't paid attention to covid stuff in the last year really.

The math just doesn't work out when you're talking about children. They are the most vulnerable to the side-effects, yet don't have any covid mortality rate to speak of.

All of the downside [whatever one thinks that is], with almost none of the upside.

Dipping down into lower age groups is a pure money grab by the vax companies. Just like pushing the HPV vax for boys, you know, to prevent them from getting vaginal warts.
    Last edited by Rocket; June-15-22 at 10:28 PM.

Florida is the only state to skip pre-ordering Covid-19 vaccines for kids [[msn.com)

If you read the article it spelled out pretty clear as to why that might be.

“States do not need to be involved in the convoluted vaccine distribution process, especially when the federal government has a track record of developing inconsistent and unsustainable COVID-19 policies,” the DOH statement said. “It is also no surprise we chose not to participate in distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine when the Department does not recommend it for all children.”

Children in Florida can still get the vaccine once it’s made available through pharmacies that partner with the federal government, such as CVS.

“Doctors can order vaccines if they are in need, and there are currently no orders in the Department’s ordering system for the COVID-19 vaccine for this age group,” the statement said.

Thats filed under the pertinent information category.

Plus Florida is not a nanny state that feels it is the government’s responsibility to raise one’s children.

^Richard... I love how you like to spin....

Let me post in large text the part you accidentally left out in your post...

THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SAID...

There I fixed that for you...

^Richard... I love how you like to spin....

Let me post in large text the part you accidentally left out in your post...

THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SAID...

There I fixed that for you...
    Lol how was that a spin - you posted a link and then made a comment as to - I am sure we will find out why

I simply posted that the reasons why which were included in the link - I just stated the obvious which you seemed to be confused on.

Apparently you are still confused. It is written in plain English

Soll ich es auf Deutsch erklären?

Richard, you are the last person on this forum that needs to explain things in English, [let alone German... HA!] since you have such a poor command of homonyms.

And when it comes to quoting a document, blog or news article, you do like to "cherry pick"... rather than keep things in the context in which it was originally posted...

When I first posted that link... I wondered what kind of spin you would add to just a simple link... and your reply was very predictable.
    Last edited by Gistok; June-16-22 at 11:45 AM.

^ you must be a shovel salesman/salesperson/salesthem as much as you keep digging deeper and deeper.

My guess is you do not even read the links provided as they contain more then 3 words and no pictures,2 you have commented on now that had the answers in the link.
    Last edited by Richard; June-16-22 at 04:50 PM.

Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast