Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 ... LastLast

I dont know about Meijer, but Rite Aid I just filled in the info, they told me I was eligible and I kept going through a list of Rite Aids in the area until I found an open appt. They never called me, I just chose a date and signed up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Neither is one of my siblings. As jcole said, just sign up for one of sites administering the vaccine. The only thing I've heard from others is that places such as Rite Aid and Meijer, after you fill out the form, you may not get a call for a few weeks to go in for the vaccine. I lucked out at the health dept. hitting redial repeatedly on Tuesday morning for about 10 min. and got my first on Friday morning. It was so well run, I was in and out in 40 min and that included the 15 min. wait afterward. They had volunteers there to assist anyone who would have had a hard time getting into the facility.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I dont know about Meijer, but Rite Aid I just filled in the info, they told me I was eligible and I kept going through a list of Rite Aids in the area until I found an open appt. They never called me, I just chose a date and signed up for it.
    Did you have to put in an occupation? I'm trying to help my sister and when I went on this morning, the drop down shows several occupations ie. health care workers, teachers, etc, all essential worker type occupations. She's retired so I just typed it in. When I hit continue, it wouldn't let me and it highlighted click an occupation. A little frustrating as she has health issues.
    Last edited by Maof; March-07-21 at 11:34 AM.

Scroll to the bottom of the occupation list and there is a "none of the above" option
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Did you have to put in an occupation? I'm trying to help my sister and when I went on this morning, the drop down shows several occupations ie. health care workers, teachers, etc, all essential worker type occupations. She's retired so I just typed it in. When I hit continue, it wouldn't let me and it highlighted click an occupation. A little frustrating as she has health issues.

Scroll to the bottom of the occupation list and there is a "none of the above" option
    I swear it wasn't there this morning. Just logged in again and what'ya know...https://i.gadgets360cdn.com/large/ap...011279058.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I'm just saying that the U.S. DHHS and CDC issued the card and says to "please keep this record card." It doesn't specify anything about needing it for restaurants or theatres or airlines but hey, you never know.

I almost filed mine down the memory hole but then thought better and filed it in my already-over-stuffed wallet instead....
    Here's a photo of the cards from Freep.com's Macomb County updates its COVID-19 vaccine scheduling system:

Let's celebrate.

The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun [[2019 Mix)

It's interesting that this story was carried by the San Francisco Chronicle. Macomb County started doing this testing in June and it seems to be yielding some useful data.

[Macomb] County testing of sewage samples show rise in virus presence

“Testing shows the trend line of what’s coming about a week before," Macomb Public Works Commissioner Candice Miller said. “Unfortunately, our testing is showing that COVID cases will continue to climb into next week.”

Laboratory testing of sewage to detect the coronavirus is considered more accurate in determining overall community infection because it includes sampling of waste shed by individuals who are already infected but who haven’t been tested, Miller’s office said....
    I recall stories from years ago about similar testing revealing the rate of drug use in various cities around the world.

Plain old walking! One of the best exercises to help stay healthy!

Grand way to pull away from the computers etc., towards personal and mind/ brain health and metabolism building!

Simple youtube videos on how walking helps... even if you don't have hills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYy6ckR8GdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqLnu_E7zcQ

Them hills are where the challenges lie. Funny how ascending is aerobic and descending is anaerobic but tougher on the knees.

CDC says fully vaccinated people don’t need to wear face masks indoors or outdoors in most settings
    Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a face mask or stay 6 feet away from others in most settings, whether outdoors or indoors, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in updated public health guidance released Thursday.

There are a handful of instances where people will still need to wear masks — in a health-care setting or at a business that requires them — even if they’ve had their final vaccine dose two or more weeks ago, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky told reporters at a press briefing. Fully vaccinated people will still need to wear masks on airplanes, buses, trains and other public transportation, she said....
    Woo Hoo! I'm speechless.

The CDC is guidance only; it's up to the individual states to make the call and MiOsha hasn't come out with guidance for the workplace yet.

The CDC is guidance only; it's up to the individual states to make the call and MiOsha hasn't come out with guidance for the workplace yet.
    Thanks for that.

Here's Dr. Fauci:

Hear what Dr. Fauci thinks about CDC's mask announcement

'Not a fan.' Reaction pours in after Gov. Whitmer lifts mask mandate in Michigan

[[WXYZ) — Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced the state is lifting its mask mandate for people who are fully vaccinated, meaning they do not have to wear masks indoors or outdoors beginning 9 a.m. Saturday.

Under the updated MDHHS Gatherings and Mask Order, Michiganders who are outdoors will no longer need to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. While indoors, fully vaccinated Michiganders will no longer need to wear a mask, but residents who are not vaccinated, or have not completed their vaccinations, must continue to wear a mask or face covering to protect themselves and others....
    Cheers!

Nothing this poor woman does is good enough. She just can't win.

And she correctly wears it as a badge of honor.
    Name:  XYA7SIOHJ5EMVBNZADXJQEGYAI.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  48.4 KB

I have 2 each of those, the shark week one and the Witches from Michigan shirt. Various colors. I wear them in rotation
    Oh, and I nearly forgot the Big Gretch one
    And she correctly wears it as a badge of honor.
    Name:  XYA7SIOHJ5EMVBNZADXJQEGYAI.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  48.4 KB

What are you supposed to do if you have kids who have not had a chance to get vaccinated? You need to keep them away from every adult not wearing a mask? I mean, you sure as hell can't trust people to know if they've been vaccinated, and don't say have your kid wear a mask, because we've been told from the beginning the mask protects you from spreading it, not getting it.

She has done anything close to being a win!

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    What are you supposed to do if you have kids who have not had a chance to get vaccinated? You need to keep them away from every adult not wearing a mask? I mean, you sure as hell can't trust people to know if they've been vaccinated, and don't say have your kid wear a mask, because we've been told from the beginning the mask protects you from spreading it, not getting it.
    We have been told many things only to find out later they were wrong.

Thanks for that.

Here's Dr. Fauci:

Hear what Dr. Fauci thinks about CDC's mask announcement
    Dr fascist will eventually be exposed for his contribution to the experiment in wuhan.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...arch-wuhan-lab
    Last edited by Wheels; May-14-21 at 05:44 PM.

And now the rest of the story...

8 or 9 New York Yankees fully vaccinated got the Rona.
    As well as Bill Maher, also fully vaccinated, cancelled his show for the first time ever on account of catching the Rona.

Trust the science they say...

This terminology of “believe the science” is disingenuous.
    All science starts out as wrong until you can’t prove it wrong.
    Wat?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...es-8-positive/

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

I never saw where the vaccine was supposed to stop you from contracting the virus. All of the studies showed it prevented severe symptoms, hospitalization and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

Well IÂ’m sure our federal government and national media groups would never lie to us.

Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 ... LastLast