Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The DNC has deigned that Democrats will eat whatever the DNC puts on their plate. The DNC doesn't want Bernie or Tulsi Gabbard. Neither plays the subservient role for the DNC. The Democratic Party has ghosted Tulsi Gabbard. She doesn't toe the line on interventionist foreign policy and thrashed Kamala and Hillary for attacking her. Kamala was last seen making submissive smiles at Biden. I have a theory that the Democratic Party, just like the Republican Party but not Bernie, supports policies like interventionism and free trade to keep the money rolling in from its corporate sponsors. Speaking of ghosting, Kamala Harris said, " we find ourselves without any woman on a path to be the Democratic nominee for president".

Tulsi Gabbard used to have a role in the DNC until she resigned in the 2016 campaign to support Bernie. The DNC never forgave her. After changing its rules to let $Bloomberg$ into the race some weeks ago, the DNC has again changed its rules to prevent Tulsi Gabbard from being in the next debate. She asked both Biden and Bernie to oppose this change so she can be in the debate. Biden won't because he is the DNC candidate. Let's see if Bernie has the decency to raise his voice in consideration of sacrifices she made for him four years ago. Its a shame that Bernie has gone almost silent about interventionism in this campaign. I would like to think he still supports it. Maybe he can still put in a word for Tulsi Gabbard though to thank her for her previous support.

When Kamala, Amy, and Warren left the race, there was a lot said about misogyny, the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women. They did not want to think that they were rejected as evil [[Kamala) or liars [[Warren). Hillary made the same excuse four years ago. I don't think that the DNC is rejecting Tulsi Gabbard on a misogynist basis but Emily's List and those other women candidates do not support the only woman left in the race. Their priorities are elsewhere.

Kamala Harris endorsing Joe Biden [[from the Hill, twitter Lily Adams)
    Last edited by oladub; March-08-20 at 06:52 PM.

Oladub, I agree I would like to see Bernie speak out for Tulsi being in the debate.

Tulsi is a fraud simply auditioning for Faux News. My prediction for Nov., assuming my sharonna doesn't kill Trump [[please, Lord) and/or Biden, is Biden winning 51-45 nationally, which will probably be the spread in Michigan. I've been saying for a year the Dem ticket would be Biden-Harris, so gotta still wait on that. Uncle Joe wasn't my first pick, but neither was Bernie. But job #1 is to get rid of the ignorant POS currently wiping his lard ass with the Constitution and as many of the sycophantic traitors enabling his lawlessness. Then everything flows from there. Sorry, Bernie.

^ yes the sycophantic aspect seems pretty clear,but some seem to be confused on who it actually applies to.

Apparently some who talk about the constitution,would not know it if it bit them in the ass.
    Last edited by Richard; March-15-20 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Apparently some who talk about the constitution,would not know it if it bit them in the ass.
    Wow - some level of self-awareness, even if it is mistakenly directed outward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2