Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

So we have Joe Biden [[who signed the 1994 Crime Bill, that disproportionately incarcerated blacks.)

And Kamala "Lock up the blacks" Harris who disproportionately prosecuted and locked up people of color while AG in Cali.

Running against President Trump, who is a champion of lowering black unemployment, increasing funding for HBCU's and prison reform.

Hmmm.

We have to wonder,.. In the upcoming election, will the black community vote Dem as ordered by the DNC's propaganda ministry [[CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC)?

Or have enough of them realized that they're been sold down the river for 50 years, and think that it's high-time to vote for what's in their and the nation's best interest?

We shall see.
    Last edited by Bigdd; August-12-20 at 12:46 PM.

^^^
    God, Trump worshipers really do know how to drink the Kool-Aid don't they?

Show me ONE Trump policy aimed at lowering the unemployment rate for black people or other people of color. Just one. He inherited a fast-growing economy that turned to shit under his watch. Just like all the wealth he inherited from his daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    We shall see.
    How about you make a firm prediction and we'll see who's right in November?

EC: Biden 305, Trump 233

Quote Originally Posted by DeLemur View Post
    Joe made the smart choice, which is what he's been doing for his entire life. Harris is an incredible lady who ran California's Attorney General Office of thousands of people and knows how to rightly reform the Justice System. She built herself up to this level, just like Joe Biden. They are the American Dream and know how to lead. Silver spoon Donald Trump can only talk, plead, and fumble his way to this mess of a country right now. People are ready for steady hands on the wheel.
    Tulsi Gabbard disagreed. Harris was up to 15%. Tulsi topple Harris. When Harris dropped out on December 3, she was down to 4% in a reduced field.

Think of it: Putting someone on the team who could only musters 4% of the Democratic vote. The DNC is going to have to put a lot of lipstick on this pig to make her shine. In reference to claims Biden was inappropriately touching women, Harris said, "“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” the California senator told reporters in April 2019." She strains her own credibility when she claimed, “I was born black and I will die black,She doesn't look very black. She grew up upper middle class. Maybe she means she gets to play the race card however she chooses. One day she is all black and the next she is both the first black woman VP candidate and the first Indian VP candidate.
    Last edited by oladub; August-12-20 at 11:36 AM.

Duly noted, and already a source of concern to many within a not so monolithic black community [[as the dems tend to summarize us as).

So when questioned on it she best not go down that 'dismissive' SHUT-UP-AND-VOTE-OR-GET-TRUMP spiel.
    That tactic is getting past old - both in its simplicity and condescension. We present an agenda not always detailed in the broad swaths of 'seeming' support.

Such as what our true priorities are [[beyond the headlines reflecting the extremes of someone else's). Priorities beyond the hand-outs, towards more generation wealth building, long term for our communities, etc.

If more liberals took the time to REALLY listen, they'd know this rising zeitgeist in our community. The change. The demand beyond the liberal status quo. But instead we're too often simply 'handled' for our on [[pat on top of head) good. And believe it not the far left agenda hurts most minorities and black people, and more of us know this - beyond the sugar coating.

Hear us out [[without the assumptions) and we'll tell you why [[this is why Sanders does not do well among all blacks).

So yes, the need to change-out presidents due to problems with Trump will not, and should not be a trade off of SILENCE with no critique expressed regarding who's incoming! NOPE.

You may have our vote [[as assumed) in a large percent, but increasingly not our obeying silence to not question certain policies and views of the candidates, past and pending!

The Condescension and mockery of our voice[[s) may drive some black votes to the repubs [[as there are already a number of blacks already conservative, if not actual republican in our values -despite what Biden thinks).

Further, there are some that may sit the whole election out if our questions and concerns are not acknowledge [[beyond expressed agenda without our full participation).

For a swing state like Michigan this is important. The black vote can no longer be assumed and it IS crucial!
    After all, for example, Gretchen Whitmere did not win by a land-slide here in South East Michigan.

...and her policies on incarceration of blacks makes her very disliked in that community [[in the primary, she never finished higher than third, even when there was only 8 left in the field).
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-12-20 at 12:21 PM.

And it begins here on Storm Front Yes. Already got a poster above comparing Harris to a pig and criticizing her for not looking black enough to call herself black.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    ^^^

Show me ONE Trump policy aimed at lowering the unemployment rate for black people or other people of color. Just one.
    Forst off, I take it you agree on the other two points?

Pres trump increasing funding for HBCU's and enacted prison reform?

Now doing anything for just ONE race would be racist. And on at least one count, I suppose you COULD call Trump a racist,.. and that's for dramatically increasing funding for HBCU's [[do you need to Google HBCU to see what it stands for?)

So that's 1.

Let's go for another shall we?

How about building the wall and tightening up boarder security? Illegals take the lowest paying jobs,.. jobs that low income Americans would loose. The loss of jobs disproportionately affects black Americans that concentrate in the same big cities that illegals concentrate in. As a result, foreign invaders affect the employment rates of blacks more than any other group.

That's 2.

Prison reform? Blacks disproportionately get caught up in the system. Much of the sentences are for minor things like pot. So prison reform helps the black community more than any other.

That's 3 if you're keeping count

You see,.. giving money to one community, or passing some racist law doesn't ever work. You can't lift a community,.. but you can take the government's foot off their neck and allow them to prosper.
    Last edited by Bigdd; August-12-20 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    ^^^
    God, Trump worshipers really do know how to drink the Kool-Aid don't they?

Show me ONE Trump policy aimed at lowering the unemployment rate for black people or other people of color. Just one. He inherited a fast-growing economy that turned to shit under his watch. Just like all the wealth he inherited from his daddy.
    rb [[self declared antifa supporter), Trump has tried in various ways to limit immigration. Unskilled foreign workers take jobs from Americans and depress working peoples wages. Ask former American union meat cutters or union roofers. Trump also tried to impose some tariffs on Chinese products and reduced Chinese imports. Of course, Trump didn't do this just for "people of color". He did it for all American workers. However, because so many black Americans occupy unskilled jobs, this especially helped them. Black unemployment went to near record or record low levels until a worldwide epidemic hit. This was after Obama conducted the most insipid recovery since the depression at the cost of doubling the federal debt.

I Guess you must also despise JFK and FDR because of all the wealth they inherited from their daddies.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    And it begins here on Storm Front Yes. Already got a poster above comparing Harris to a pig and criticizing her for not looking black enough to call herself black.
    aj, I didn't compare her with a pig. I referenced the term "Putting lipstick on a pig". According to wikipedia the term means "To put "lipstick on a pig" is an expression used to convey the message that making superficial or cosmetic changes is a futile attempt to disguise the undesirable nature of a product."

I'm holding with my opinion that Harris is playing the race card as you are. I've even quoted her. I think that's despicable. We went through this with Elizabeth Warren. My guess is that Harris is about 25% sub-Saharan African if that's what she means by being 'black'. She appears to be more Caucasian than black. That is what I see whatever you want anyone to pretend. Of course, sometimes Democrats support men who think they are women or other white ladies who think they are black. How many genders do Democrats think there are? Maybe in that Warren[[esk) sense, she is black.

You can go on playing your racist card trying to tamp down and intimidate anyone who notices the obvious but doing so a cheap shot that divides Americans when it is your candidate, not including Warren, who is promoting herself using race cards. Kamala Harris doesn't look very black. She looks like a white suburban matron at the yacht club who spent some time in a tanning studio.

That's low-resolution thinking! To saying she does not look black enough is to not know much about the range of looks in black people [[or people of color for that matter). She certainly IS NOT PASSING for white!

For example in an African-American or a Jamaican-American family you could have siblings where one could look like Harris, and the sister browner skinned with different hair - both from the same parents!

This REALITY is within my own family. Again black people are always so stupidly summarized, ascribed, and handled from the right and ALSO the left. SMH...

I am more concerned with her agenda, incoming, than her appearance! But the whole race and identity politics set bears a great weight now. I am not naive to that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    ...Already got a poster above comparing Harris to a pig and criticizing her for not looking black enough to call herself black.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-12-20 at 12:30 PM.

Why are you guys fascinated with her being black or not? Her mom is Indian, her dad Jamaican. This reminds me of one of Donald Trump's biggest lies - that Barack Obama wasn't born here. Trump should have apologized to Barack for his slander.
    Obviously you guys are trying to suppress the vote for Biden and Harris.

This country is falling apart and Trump's erratic, clueless behavior is the reason. Voters know its time to go back to steady leadership with Biden and Harris. No one wants the chaos of Trump anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard disagreed. Harris was up to 15%. Tulsi topple Harris. When Harris dropped out on December 3, she was down to 4% in a reduced field.

Think of it: Putting someone on the team who could only musters 4% of the Democratic vote. The DNC is going to have to put a lot of lipstick on this pig to make her shine. In reference to claims Biden was inappropriately touching women, Harris said, "“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” the California senator told reporters in April 2019." She strains her own credibility when she claimed, “I was born black and I will die black,She doesn't look very black. She grew up upper middle class. Maybe she means she gets to play the race card however she chooses. One day she is all black and the next she is both the first black woman VP candidate and the first Indian VP candidate.

What does "playing the race card" actually mean?
    I have no idea.

I see a highly capable woman who is self made as the Attorney General of California. The rest of it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    aj, I didn't compare her with a pig. I referenced the term "Putting lipstick on a pig". According to wikipedia the term means "To put "lipstick on a pig" is an expression used to convey the message that making superficial or cosmetic changes is a futile attempt to disguise the undesirable nature of a product."

I'm holding with my opinion that Harris is playing the race card as you are. I've even quoted her. I think that's despicable. We went through this with Elizabeth Warren. My guess is that Harris is about 25% sub-Saharan African if that's what she means by being 'black'. She appears to be more Caucasian than black. That is what I see whatever you want anyone to pretend. Of course, sometimes Democrats support men who think they are women or other white ladies who think they are black. How many genders do Democrats think there are? Maybe in that Warren[[esk) sense, she is black.

You can go on playing your racist card trying to tamp down and intimidate anyone who notices the obvious but doing so a cheap shot that divides Americans when it is your candidate, not including Warren, who is promoting herself using race cards. Kamala Harris doesn't look very black. She looks like a white suburban matron at the yacht club who spent some time in a tanning studio.

I see a highly capable woman who is self made as the Attorney General of California.
    Self made?

Apparently you didn't see how she got her start in politics.

Quit with your slander.
    Apparently you don't understand that no one runs that large of an operation without ability.

Listen, I know you guys are upset. I would be too. Trump maybe could have faked it. But once Covid hit, he was exposed. He's been in over his head ever since. Leaders are made in the toughest of times. Biden and Obama led during our recovery after the housing crisis and financial systems collapse with the economic bailout. They've been there.

Trump meanwhile thinks another press conference will save him. He thinks he can talk his way out of this. Just kick the responsibility of Covid to the states. Run a terrible SBA loan process that was an absolute disaster. Build 1/8th of a wall. The guy is a fraud, just like his shut down University and Foundation. Why the hell did your party nominate such a total fool?

Gosh if Ronald Reagan had seen this guy Trump. This is banana republic leadership and now he's going after the voting apparatus. Yup he's an empty suit attacking our democratic fundamentals now because he's been exposed as incompetent.

Hey did you all read John Bolton's book?

Which is what's so odd about the Harris choice. She adds almost nothing to the ticket.

She's not African American,... and her policies on incarceration of blacks makes her very disliked in that community [[in the primary, she never finished higher than third, even when there was only 8 left in the field).

She doesn't bring over a state for Biden. [[Usually someone from a state that's highly contended and would probably go the other way is picked, hoping the VP pick can bring over a state,.. like Texas or Florida. Harris is from Cali, which is going to go Dem no matter what).

She isn't respected by women that I can tell. She got her start in politics when she was 29, by sleeping with a married 60 year old politician.

She attacked Biden over his long history of racism in the primaries. So you know that's going to keep coming up in the run up to the election.

Etc, etc...

Easy to see why the president considers her a dream opponent.

The reality is,.. both Biden and Harris are vacuous candidates, ones the establishment elites, Wall Street etc know they can easily control. They'll do whatever they're told.
    The 60 year old Harris "dated publicly" was estranged from his wife for 22 years. It would be like either Maria or Arnold Schwarzenegger dating with someone else... so what? Their marriage is over, but sometimes divorce is not an option.

As for Harris savaging Biden... you seem to have forgotten when Reagan's VP [[Bush) called him out over "Voodoo Economics" in the 1980 presidential debates. Politicians have to get over things. This is not like Trump still acting like a petulant child because Nancy Pelosi stood up to him... and he refuses to talk to her anymore. Sometimes grownups need to act like grownups.

Harris is not African American? Huh? I take it that under your criteria neither was Obama? She's half African American and half South Asian... so she can check off 2 boxes.

And how can you as a man tell that women don't respect her? Are you basing your narrow assumptions on your only news source... Fox New's Tucker Carlson [[who seems to have issues with correct pronunciations).

True she's not from a state [[California) that Biden could add to his Electoral College column... but thanks to Trumps dismal handling of the Pandemic, and therefore low ratings... Biden probably has the luxury of not having to worry about choosing someone from a state to get their electoral votes... Michigan's Whitmer, would not have been a smart choice, cuz Michigan is going blue again [[after 2018) this year regardless of whether Biden chose her or not. Trump's 2016 win [[by 12,000 votes) in Michigan had less to do with his popularity, and more to do with lackluster city of Detroit voting, on top of 80,000 ballots that had neither Trump nor Clinton checked off for president.

In one month the mail-in ballots will start going out to Michigan residents, as well as other swing states. Many will probably vote early so that their votes don't end up in one of the Trump decimated mail sorting offices.
    Last edited by Gistok; August-12-20 at 01:25 PM.

Gosh if Ronald Reagan had seen this guy Trump. This is banana republic leadership and now he's going after the voting apparatus. Yup he's an empty suit attacking our democratic fundamentals now because he's been exposed as incompetent.

No, On the level of John McCain, Bolton is one of the most dangerous neocons. There wasn't a war he didn't support. There was another debate encounter Tulsi Gabbard had with Kamala Harris. In it, Tulsi rails against all the interventionist wars Bush and Obama got us into. Kamal responds by criticizing Tulsi for not being in line with the Democratic Party. There has been a drift of neocons from the Republican Party back to the Democratic Party since Bush.

Even the Bush's hate him

What does "playing the race card" actually mean?
    I have no idea.

I see a highly capable woman who is self made as the Attorney General of California. The rest of it doesn't matter.
    Playing the race card is trying to trump other issues to advance oneself using race instead of merit. Elizabeth Warren was a good example. She did eventually establish that she was part Native-American but one look at her suggested that she was exaggerating for her own advancement. Had she said that she was a little bit Native-American, no one would have cared and maybe thought, 'that's cool'. But she called herself and Indian and was possibly hired or promoted on that basis. She advantaged herself by exaggerating to the point of lying.

I'm most certainly part black, part Uralic Asian, part Jewish, part East Indian and hypothetically part Hispanic but I don't usually exaggerate any of that to advance myself or agenda. If I did, that would be playing the race card. Besides, who would believe me?
    Last edited by oladub; August-12-20 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Even the Bush's hate him
    That's a good thing actually.

Well, to me, yes; the Bush family at least had education and some class. Barb was someone to be reckoned with.
    That's a good thing actually.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Well, to me, yes; the Bush family at least had education and some class. Barb was someone to be reckoned with.
    Well, they were old money.

They sort of pretend to be from Texas. George HW Bush kept a hotel room there to use as an address to avoid state income taxes [[Texas doesn't have them),.. but they're really old blue money from Maine. The Kennebunkport compound they were always going to is in Maine.

Their family made their fortune with the Nazis during WW2.

Prescott Bush [[Pres. George H.W. Bush's dad) was a big shareholder in I.G. Farben. It relied on slave labor from the concentration camps to make war supplies for the Nazis [[including 30,000 from Auschwitz). They funded eugenics experiments on humans, and even manufactured the Zyclon B used to kill off the slave labor when they were done with them.

I.G Farben was later broken up, and many of the companies that were part of it are still around today, such as DuPont, Bayer, and BASF.

Prescott also worked to help Thyssen [[a German company supplying Hitler) and UBC bank move Thyssen assets around the world.

The Bush family is finally facing lawsuits in Germany from holocaust survivors.

Now the second Pres bush [[Dubya) before he was president, and before he was governor, and before he was president of the Texas Rangers was a failed oil man. He lost big. And $6 million or so of the money he lost was from the Bin Laden's. The Bin Laden group offices were right across the hall from his office in Houston.

In fact the Bin Laden's and the Bush's are long time friends. Stranger yet, former president George H.W. Bush just happened to be having a meeting in the Astoria Hotel in NY with Osama's dad when the planes hit the towers.

Almost makes the Clinton's seem normal.

Barbara seemed really nice though.
    Last edited by Bigdd; August-12-20 at 11:03 PM.

Yet more massive Biden corruption.

Besides his son getting cush jobs in the Ukraine [[for which he had no experience.)

Or his son getting 1.5 billion to play with from the Chineese

Of Biden's brother getting a 1.5 billion contract from the US govt to build houses in Iraq [[for which he had no experience).

The corruption involving his other son Beau

And on and on and on,...

Then we add this to the mix

Lobbyist buying them an island essentially.

Is Joe Biden the most corrupt politician ever?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...islands-099318

Haaaaaa.

Donald Trump's lawyer, campaign manager, and numerous advisors have been found guilty of crimes. They are criminals. That's who he surrounds himself with. You can smell the scum on Donald Trump from miles away.

Joe Biden isn't anywhere near corruption.

BigD, why don't you do a background on the Don's inherited wealth? That would be a nice silver spoon story of daddy giving the Don his money, signing off on his real estate deals, and denying black people any of his apartments in NYC.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are self made. Donald Trump is silver spoon.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast